Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 13:27 Go to next message
i only ask this as i live on a corner block and i have both :

the harmless wierdo's wih a lazy middle-class existence (interrupted by kids, argumens and too much cheap booze) and then...

the nutbags have not done any maintenance on their backyard since 1986, hey have a garage and house full to the brim of boxes of collected 'stuff' and think their understanding of the laws and regulations relating to renovations and building standards is greater than our architect, civil engineer, building certifier, builder, council inspector etc combined.

wilbo can confirm all of the above - but i'm just wondering if i've been chosen to lead this cursed existance or perhaps this afflicts others as well?

Very Happy

cheers,
charles.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have some next to us. we didnt have a problem until we started to renovate our house we got concent from them to start the building and the design but the day it started they constanty complained of dust and cockroaches(wtf?) shes a complete neat freak and the husband is a creepy old bastard who watches everyone as they walk past
one night we had our air con on reverse cycle (it was winter and it was freezing) they come out and say that its killing their tree so he starts to spray it with a hose (stupid bastard didnt realise the thing runs on ELECTRICITY!) while shes bashing the shit out of the grill with a broom handle
my dad tries to take the hose off him as hes trying to do so she comes and breaks his thumb by hitting him with the broom
cops are called and a few days later we start hearing from people in the street that heard what happened coming forward with their experience with these dipshits one person down the street even got an AVO against them Shocked
these days as im coming home late at night im in my full black goth/grungie gear hes watching me as i come up the driveway i put a huge grin on my face and wave saying "yeah i see ya ya creepy fucker" Laughing
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neh... my neighbours are all easy going... I got a neighbour (in the block of units next to me) all he do is smoke it up all day but that's about it.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my neighbours are hot Evil or Very Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next door neighbour on one side is an awesome bloke who (ab)uses the word "cunt" quite often, neighbour on other side is a car freak, owned a 180sx, couple of other cars, and now a turbo RX-7, and he has an extremely hot P Plater girlfriend, but they're psycho, 3 cop cars there when we came home the other day!

however, the one accross the road, theres a nutter, crap all around the back yeard, pacing back and forth at night in his front yard, when me and my mates are out, he gives us the stink eye, and one of the most recent questions was... "Have you seen any criminals around?", so i always backchat him and give him lip, hes quite the loony old coot...
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My neighbours don't talk to me. They seem to dislike the fact that I park my multi-coloured POS-looking AE86 in the same carpark as their precious Porsches, BMW's and Mercs..... Snobby fucks. And then there's the Koreans in the apartment next to mine who cook this stinking fish shit every Sunday morning that smells so bad it wakes me up. Then there's the guy who owns the BMW Z3 who reckons he's hot-shit and left the block behind me oneday and tried to show off to his girlfriend by trying to overtake me in a fairly dangerous spot..... Needless to say, he ended up kinda embarassed. Fag.
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
total nutbags.

I live next to: - Peter Slipper (queensland politician)
- Some wierd dude that burns things and has like 50 goats on an acre. He also grows lots of "herbs" and has a sticker on the back of his car that says "natural medicince"
- My other neighbor Used to Take pictures of me riding my motorbike up the street to a mates house and send them into the police. When I sold my motobike and got my car, He'd video me leaving in case I'd rev the car. If i did, he'd send them into the police.
- The kareoke neighbor. Has partys with the worst singers I have ever heard. ever. and then complains when I play my guitar loud.
- The shifty people down my driveway put weird stuff in out letterbox like feathers and grass clippings. Yes, I have seen them do it.
- The people directly in front of us, the mother walks around in a g string all day, and she must be 50 years old. its sickening.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 30 January 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 10:42

Some wierd dude that burns things

Quote:

The shifty people down my driveway put weird stuff in out letterbox like feathers and grass clippings

Laughing Laughing Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah this is all gold Very Happy
Ok the people next to me are nice people but I think the wife has an obsessive compulsive disorder,she cleans everything,when it rains she is out with the hose hosing the dirt off the fence Laughing Rolling Eyes

When I was a kid the neighbours on the otherside went from friends to enemies after the two dads had a blu, which then resulted in me bashing his son at school daily,i got the final revenge when i popped his daughters cherry when we were both 15 Laughing they moved after that!

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 01:38]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee ... thanks for sharing your childhood sexual exploits with us. Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 02:22]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We live in an apartment building in Newcastle and the old fuckstick neighbours and maintainance people hate me cause i park in the visitors parking. What i don't understand is why visitors have to park inside the building when the residents don't have enough room. Nobody parks there when i'm out anyway Mad
So when i come home early in the morning i drop nasty burnouts inside the car park and in the opposite corner of the building. Laughing Just to vent some anger.
They are taking me to some fair trading commitee or some bullshit to try and keep me out of the parking space. Smile
I am not leaving my car outside in the rain just to rust up or heat up badly and crack my dash!
rant
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 03:02

ahaha i hear ya budy

i got hot sisters across the road from me Very Happy

CHEERS

NOLAN
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think decoylikescurves wins so far! only just though..

I once had an old lady neighbour (sweet old thing).. cept she only spoke to me in german. I'd have absolutely no idea what she was saying, but she'd talk to me for a good 10 minutes anytime she managed to catch me..
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves wins Laughing

My neighbours are pretty cool...the husband buys old cars and restores them Very Happy Although im pretty sure some shifty shit goes on inside the house, coz it got raided by cops about a year ago Confused

Otherwise it's quiet coz it's a No Through Road and there's constant burnouts Very Happy
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
decoyslikecurves is the winner for sure, i live with good neighbours, next to me an old school style panel beater that collects old 1960-70 GTfords u can hear some of them start up from the local shops which is a good few k's away, across from him his cousin a mechanic, up the road family that i went to school with their hot daughters one of them a yr younger than me(been there done that). But no wierdos except maybe the pig hunters across the road and abit to the right firing guns at 2-3 in the morn Confused
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harmless nutbags
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My neighbors are cool... we have a vacant block next to us, and a family next door who constantly like to cain m usic, raging from happy hardcore to opera to anything basically, which is fine with us, they also are really friendly and dont mind us using the grinder and various power tools whenever we feel like it and the 500 cars we always seem to have in the street... although there is a muslim family across the roads who always always fight, really loudly and never speak australian, and the other day was the first time in years they have probably had their blinds open, something silly but it was still a shock....
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 19:38

there's constant burnouts Very Happy

Hehehhe... sounds like my street... except I friggin hate it... everyone bloody treats it like a 1/4 mile Mad And idiots park in front of my house (I don't mind when the neighbours park there)... because the RSL is around the corner from my house and there's no parking around there (usually) they just come and park in front of our houses... there's been pricks that can't park and leave the arse end of their cars halfway in my driveway... bastards... Mad
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 23:27

i only ask this as i live on a corner block and i have both :

the harmless wierdo's wih a lazy middle-class existence (interrupted by kids, argumens and too much cheap booze) and then...

the nutbags have not done any maintenance on their backyard since 1986, hey have a garage and house full to the brim of boxes of collected 'stuff' and think their understanding of the laws and regulations relating to renovations and building standards is greater than our architect, civil engineer, building certifier, builder, council inspector etc combined.

wilbo can confirm all of the above - but i'm just wondering if i've been chosen to lead this cursed existance or perhaps this afflicts others as well?

Very Happy

cheers,
charles.

wow the nutbag description fits my place kinda, your not my neighbour are you? lol

I got a nutbag neighbour, he comes over and freaks out at me if I let my grass get too long and even 1 blade goes thru the fence he poisons about 1ft into my yard lol. He also likes to mow or hammer shit or use various noisy tools at around 7am sunday morning. among other things, the list is just too long, my other neighbours i rarely even see, except one of em has a samll mexican dog that i cant spell! lol
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 23:36

My neighbors are cool... we have a vacant block next to us, and a family next door who constantly like to cain m usic, raging from happy hardcore to opera to anything basically, which is fine with us, they also are really friendly and dont mind us using the grinder and various power tools whenever we feel like it and the 500 cars we always seem to have in the street... although there is a muslim family across the roads who always always fight, really loudly and never speak australian, and the other day was the first time in years they have probably had their blinds open, something silly but it was still a shock....

I thought it was called english? Razz Or have I been lied to all these years?
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 31 January 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My neighbours are half the reason I moved from my area. Within the first month of us moving into our area (West Pennant Hills) we received 3 letters in our mailbox advising my parents to discipline me due to the time I leave my house and comeback. When that didn't happen, lol, and I maintained coming home at 5-6am every Saturday, and Sunday morning our well intentioned catholic conservertive right wing fuck nut of a neighbour decided to come and give me a lecture of the benefits of living a balanced life, and that the families in our area believed in balanced living, after this, both myself and my father proceeded to piss ourselves laughing, slammed the door in his face and have never been bothered since. Whats funny is this blokes daughter sneeks out everynight and smokes it up in a van around the back from my house, lol, oh ignorance is indeed bliss in the Hills District.

Cheers
Soapy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Tue, 01 February 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Galactic Soap wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 09:52

My neighbours are half the reason I moved from my area. Within the first month of us moving into our area (West Pennant Hills) we received 3 letters in our mailbox advising my parents to discipline me due to the time I leave my house and comeback. When that didn't happen, lol, and I maintained coming home at 5-6am every Saturday, and Sunday morning our well intentioned catholic conservertive right wing fuck nut of a neighbour decided to come and give me a lecture of the benefits of living a balanced life, and that the families in our area believed in balanced living, after this, both myself and my father proceeded to piss ourselves laughing, slammed the door in his face and have never been bothered since. Whats funny is this blokes daughter sneeks out everynight and smokes it up in a van around the back from my house, lol, oh ignorance is indeed bliss in the Hills District.

Cheers
Soapy

lol i hate people like that.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Tue, 01 February 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get the neighbours complaining about the fishy marks on the dirt roads.
little do they know it's their own kids on 4 wheelers.
But other than that they aren't overly bad.
In my last house the neighbours were crap
next door had a party not us but she came and knocked on our door at 8 am anyway and abused us.
I saw their kids burning cap gun caps once so i showed them they will only make a band if u hit them with something like a hammer. Evil or Very Mad
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Tue, 01 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My neighbours are american, does that say it all ?

Anywhat, dad wanted to put a dam on the property so he, being like the good neighbour he is, told the neighbours what he was planning and where it was going to go etc, etc they gave two thumbs up on the idea.
The plan was to have the dam near the fence line, being the only low spot on the place.
The big day came and work started the neighbour came down and told us that work had to stop and can only be restarted if we win the court battle.
Now they go down there about 8 times a day (and about the same number of times at night) with a camera with telephoto lens and tape measure to see if the water level has changed in their dam. Not to mentshon that they've cut down trees to give them a clear veiw of the dam. They've put in pipes to stop the water from our property polluting their dam. It's a shame that about 80% of their water supply comes from our property.
Mind you this isn't including that their also undertaking legal action with a family about 4 doors down to stop them from riding a horse on their own property.

I could just go on an on and on with the utter crap these people come up with
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Tue, 01 February 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 10:25

<snip>The plan was to have the dam near the fence line, being the only low spot on the place.
The big day came and work started the neighbour came down and told us that work had to stop and can only be restarted if we win the court battle.
Now they go down there about 8 times a day (and about the same number of times at night) with a camera with telephoto lens and tape measure to see if the water level has changed in their dam. Not to mentshon that they've cut down trees to give them a clear veiw of the dam. They've put in pipes to stop the water from our property polluting their dam. It's a shame that about 80% of their water supply comes from our property.
<snip rest>

i work for the department that regulates dams - unless your cockhead neighbor turns up with a court order and the department also refuses permission to construct the dam, you should tell them to shove it.

A letter threatening legal action is meaningless, particularly as the law regarding overland flow, dam building etc is covered by specific regulations administered by a number of courts and local governments.

I'd find the draft Water Resource Plan covering your land, find the contact officer for your area and discuss with them.

As for the wanker... the only thing that can actually stop you is a court order - to get an injunction (from the supreme court as this would be a civil action) is about $5k of legal expenses - a land court direction would take them months to even get a hearing to consider an request for an injuction (and they'll only tell them to go to a proper legal forum like the supreme court).

Our neighbor tried the 'threatening' letter to prevent us removing a (non-structural and non-retaining) wall on our property - our legal advice and actions were to remove the wall asap and continue construction unless an actual injunction to cease work was served on us. We were able to complete our construction work. The nutbag nextdoor had very slack engineering advice that we could have easily contradicted and had thrown out in court. Cost to us - 1 hr legal consult, cost to them - lazy inspection, 2 x letters, 2 x consults.

If they persist in photographing your property and possessions, i'd complain to the police that they're perving on you - you should take photos of them photographing your property.

To pissthem off more, you could try shifting lots of horses to the paddocks adjacent to their property - all the shit running into their dam will give the water a unique flavour Wink

PM me and i'll try to find you a useful contact for the Noosa area draft WRP (or is it ROP now?).
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Tue, 01 February 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nar its cool. Dads going through his solicitor up in Gympie who's told dad to get the DPI out and the legal dude also got an engineer out to have a look a over. Both the DPI and engineer told dad that nothings wrong its all legal etc etc.
Dads solicitor sent the paper work to the neighbor's solicitor who was then dropped for someone else. Dads solicitor just shrugged his shoulders when he found this out and basically told dad to let it keep going and rack the bill up ! So far its been over 12 months and a running total of around the $15000 mark and the neighbors still racking the money up along with solicitors (he's on his third).
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Wed, 02 February 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the few houses i have had while living by ourselves there is a colourful few.

1. our next door neighbour in the unit next door {i.e common wall Confused }. i had seen them a few times before as he was watering the plants {they owned the unit, we rented}, they were early 40's i noticed that he was a cabbie, then one night i was alone and i heard a commotion, i turned off the tele and had a listen, she was going off her tits, " i told u that u were a useless cunt" "i knew u were gonna lose your job" ect ect, i listened to this for about 1 hour, she was screaming her tits off, he was like, "yep, uh-huh, sure". Cool

then one night we hear this "WARNER"
/end fran drescher voice, Sad
and then they start talking in normal voices, thats how she calls out to him all the time
THEN, we get woken up at 2am to "UH YEH, OH BABY, FUCK ME WARNER" Shocked
oh fuck, we said. i was not able to look at them he same again,

then one night i was up in our bedroom and i saw a bloke loitering around outside, hmmm, then i see her come out of the house all dressed up and go up to the bloke and walk away with him and his mate, we have a sneaking suspicion she got spit-roasted that night. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very Sad

2. our current neighbours, the guy across the road from me is a bit of an odd one, about 30, young family, butt ugly wife, you know the type. Smile
one night i hear the kids screaming, u know, blood curdling screams, we have a lattice thing in front of our door so it isnt easy to see our door but we can see past it no probs. i just stood there and listened and watched.
i could see the mother pacing back and forth, it was just odd hat the kids were screaming and she wasnt doing shit, and i couldnt see the dad, so i thought fuck it, i'm gonna call the cops, so i did, they just came round and sat our the front, they had to "witness" it for themselves, i could see the dad standing at the doorway just looking to the cops sitting on the hood of the car staring at his house, they had a chat and he has never been very friendly to me since, i'd say the cops told him it was me. Very Happy

he got the shits when me and my mate were screaming our savages up and down the street at 40,000rpm at 7pm Evil or Very Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Wed, 02 February 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 19:37

he got the shits when me and my mate were screaming our savages up and down the street at 40,000rpm at 7pm Evil or Very Mad

didnt HPI Australia bite the dust? and that would make getting parts for them a son of a bitch?

i have an rc10gt, and getting parts is the shits...

where do you buy from, RMS?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My next door neighbors are both over 75 years old and we thought we would have some respect for them when we moved in (you know respect your elders and all that bullshit) that was untill I met the one on the lefts dog, it is about as big as a small cat and it yips, thats right yips not barks, at everything that walks past her house, first chace i get I am going to boot it for a goal half way down the street...

Not only that, I was out the front having a smoke yesterday arvo and the one with the dog walks up to our fence and throws a crapload of styrofoam over the fence, and then looks right at me with a glare in her eyes, I ask her politely "what the fuck do you think you are doing" she was adamant that we threw it over the fence, i then proceeeded to argue with her and eventaully gave up, that styrofoam now resides on her roof Very Happy

I hate old people...

Especially when they are your neighbours....
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 15:06

that styrofoam now resides on her roof Very Happy

I'm not sure if it is wrong for me to laugh at that but.... oh well Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 14:53

MR 1GGTE wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 15:06

that styrofoam now resides on her roof Very Happy

I'm not sure if it is wrong for me to laugh at that but.... oh well Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

my front yard is not a rubbish tip...
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol hairy muff! Smile your story is still making me laugh! Laughing Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 02:21

Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 19:37

didnt HPI Australia bite the dust? and that would make getting parts for them a son of a bitch?

i have an rc10gt, and getting parts is the shits...

where do you buy from, RMS?

yeh, the distributorship got taken off the company that held it, but i get my parts from a guy called mark chippendale {yes thats his name Very Happy } who runs a grey import business out of his garage, VERY cheap, company name is MRC models
www.mrcmodelcarparts.com.au

or i just get my stuff from tower hobbies
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Thu, 03 February 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On one side I have a bloke who owns a Harley shop and was apparently the founding Prez of Lone Wolf MC. He's cool.
On the other side is a hermit who won't mow the grass out the front near my driveway, the bastard. He plays God awful organ music a lot. Across the road is a family with teenagers who have their mates come round in their pathetic doof doof cars. The usual assortment of crap. I will be showing them how it's done when they're all out there next.

Cheers, Greg
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 06 February 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like my house charles..on one side i have a nice guy always willing to lend a hand, he modified my crossmember for me for free and welded my exhaust. and on the other side i have

some wogs. need i say more. they winged about our dog barking at there kid who climbs our fence. he whinged coz i didnt mow my lawn, and coz i did a skid out the front his house..

what can ya do about hey
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 06 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 19:31

some wogs. need i say more

nice and racial there, I am a wog and I find that I am a reasonable neighbour, my next door neighbour is a fucken bogan and he is aussie but you dont see me mentioning that he is a fucktard just becuase he is aussie....
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Sun, 06 February 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah u r right there i think it was more stereotypical than rasict tho.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 07 February 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats this? not all wogs drive commodores and are hoons? when did this happen?!?!?!

p.s. its a joke, im a wog too, get over it
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: are your neighbors harmless wierdos or total nutbags? Mon, 07 February 2005 07:28 Go to previous message
jackel wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 03:02

Fuck you!!

Oh wait I have hot neighbours too....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:UNIDEN GPS205 GPS/UHF COMBO
Next Topic:haha
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:38:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097389221191406 seconds