Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 08:30 Go to next message
edit: The car's still here, and I still have lots of parts. Ask me and find out

Must go by this weekend or have solid arrangements made for a later date. Else it's off to car heaven for this ta22

Ok, time to part this out and get rid of the shell!

Name the part and make me an offer, the car has to be gone soon! I won't list what I have just ask me and I'll see for you.

I'm in Forster NSW, will arrange postage to anywhere at your expense if needed, depending on the item.

Some pics.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9393
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9394
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9395

Attachment: DSC00714.JPG
(Size: 75.91KB, Downloaded 430 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00716.JPG
(Size: 73.06KB, Downloaded 424 time(s))
Attachment: P1010002.JPG
(Size: 69.97KB, Downloaded 418 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 22:44]

Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i get the bonnet please,can you find out what shipping to syd will be and ill make my offer around that,also how straight is it and what is rust like?the whole shell looks pretty good zI wish I had of started with somthing that straight Rolling Eyes I might also take the rear tail light surrounds and the LT badging aswell..thanks

Nathan
0400 983 925
ramskee@optusnet.com.au
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consider it yours.
It has one noticable dent in it, where it is I don't know if it could be knocked out or would have to be bogged. Otherwise it looks pretty good with no major rust, just some bubbles on the underside but they just look like surface.
Rear tail light surrounds are also yours. The LT badging I put onto my celica, so I can't help you there.

I'm not sure how I'd go about sending such a large item? I guess tnt express would be the way to go?
It's about 3.5hrs drive to Sydney from here if you wanted to do it that way...

send me a pm
I'll look into shipping tomorrow and let you know
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the orange indicators + original hub caps + gear stick knob (if its the original celica one). How many hub caps do you have BTW?
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have two original hub caps. Which orange indicators, the side ones, the corner ones or both?
Make me an offer on those parts and we'll sort out the details by pm or email if you're interested! I'll check out the condition of the lenses and hub caps tomorrow just to be sure for you.

btw I don't have an original gearnob unfortunately

my email is dfcooper@netspace.net.au
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 30 January 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how good are the rear exterior doorbelts?? can i please get first dibs on them if they are in useable condition.also wat condition are the bonet vents in. and the chrome strip that goes down the rear window to hold the seals. how much is all this worth to u ??

thank you

[Updated on: Sun, 30 January 2005 22:01]

Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Mon, 31 January 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilcrash:
The door belts are no good and the chrome vents are going with the bonnet at this stage.

Which chrome strip do you mean? The one that is on the rear window glass itself which the window divider seal's slide into?
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Mon, 31 January 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer the one that divider seal goes into.

edit : i got two brand new seals and chrome trims so i dont need nemore

thanx neways

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 05:23]

dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Wed, 02 February 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i have the clutch gear ie. master and slave cyliner... everything associated with making the clutch work.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Wed, 02 February 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The clutch gear is gone. Sorry mate.
Repco told me about a week ago a complete new master cylinder was worth $46 approx from them, when I went in for a rebuild kit. If that helps you at all.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 06 February 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in both front fenders
can you take some closer pictures of them for me?
are they rust and dent free?
how much do you want for them?
can you freight to melbourne?

thanks
jamie

chutz_pah@graffiti.net

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 11:31]

Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Mon, 07 February 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They have some dents, sorry mate.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Mon, 07 February 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to what extent?
can they ben hit back out easily?
possible to see some closer pictures?
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Tue, 15 February 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They couldn't be hit back out.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 22:46]

Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Wed, 23 March 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Still got plenty of parts here...
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Thu, 24 March 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey have you got a left hand side door scuff panel. the long plastic bit that goes along the door line and covers the edge of the carpet, right hand rear window winder and the LT badge on the back
cheers
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Thu, 24 March 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scuff panel I should have, always thought they were aluminium though! When you say window winder do you mean just the winder handle itself or the mechanism?
I think I only have one good winder left which I need to keep (for now at least), will check tomorrow to be sure, and get a picture of the scuff panel. The LT badge from the back is gone, will check my box of parts though as I might have another..

checked today, scuff panel is there if it's the aluminium looking thing you mean? I have an LT badge from the front if that's any good...

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 13:58]

steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sun, 27 March 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate do you think you could get a pic of the scuff plate and the badge. and i just meant the winder but if your keeping it thats cool
thanks
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Wed, 27 April 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the seal that goes between the windows on the driver side? Do you have the passenger side seatbelt without frays or damage? Do you have a black gauge cluster in good conidiotn? And how much for postage and parts to melbourne? Cheers
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Fri, 29 April 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car went last week.. I didn't take the seatbelts unfortunately.
I have a woodgrain instrument cluster, but it's had the radio hole cut bigger, cracked faces on the tacho and speedo too...
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Fri, 29 April 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright mate, really trying to find a black or silver dash because i dont like my woodgrain finish one. Thanks for your time anyway.
Cheers
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Sat, 30 April 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use a hair dryer (or a heat gun on low setting) and melt the glue and peel the woodgrain off.
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Wed, 04 May 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you keep the dash pad??
Im looking for a black dash pad with little or nocracking
Cheers
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Thu, 05 May 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah I didn't keep it.. it was well shagged.
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: Wrecking - TA22 Fri, 06 May 2005 11:43 Go to previous message
K Cheers anyway.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: TAMIYA TL01 + LOTS OF GOODIES
Next Topic:Teac Cdwalkman, Brand new - un opened
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-