Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Sun, 30 January 2005 02:30 Go to next message
ive basically got a full ta22 in boxes except shell and diff.. lots of interier parts, chromes, lights, windows, gaurds, bonnet, boot. wirings. heaps, heaps, heaps.

make an offer on the lot or ill will spilt it up also but local buyers only at this stage as it would be to much to freight it all..sorry cannot get pics either
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Sun, 30 January 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crash pad?
What condition is the bonnet?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Sun, 30 January 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crash pad is shagged...bonnet seems to be in good condition. its in primer as it was when i got it.
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Sun, 30 January 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its the bonnet from me its perfectly straight just has a lil spot of rust all of about 5 mins to fix.
Alfred
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Mon, 31 January 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i've got a ra23 and i'm not far from rocklea, anyways i might be interested in some interior parts if they fit in my car but id rather come and take a look for myself. also do you have the grills that fit behind the rear windows?
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Wed, 02 February 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

What about 4 window winders and 2 plastic surrounds behind the inside door loock and handle?

Whats the chances of you having any of them in your box of goodies?

Thanks
Jason
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Wed, 02 February 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have doors?? how good are they?? how much would you be wanting for them??
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Wed, 02 February 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ive got a passenger door in straight condition but has rust at the bottum on the inside.

ive got the grills, the ta22 interier parts wont fit but i do have a ta23 also which will fit depending on what you want as the interier isnt the best.

ive got the door handles but couldnt tell ya about the surrounds to the handles
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Thu, 03 February 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was after the clutch pedal, master cylinder and lines, basically the complete clutch setup...

Whats your price?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Thu, 03 February 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only got a clutch pedal, the rest needs a rebuild.
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Tue, 08 February 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont happen to have the badges off it do you, the celica script badges?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Tue, 08 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah no badges either...car had none
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Thu, 10 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front right qtr panel and what year qtr is it?

Jason
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: HUNDREDS of ta22 bits. make an offer on the lot Fri, 11 February 2005 04:39 Go to previous message
Pictures of Bonnet to gumshooe@hotmail.com asap please.

Or your phone number via PM. thanks.

Jacob.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Bucket Seats
Next Topic:Updated Side mirror/ Toyota panel / Gtr Intercooler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:12:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052189826965332 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.