Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Sony P800 swap for Panasonic X70?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Sony P800 swap for Panasonic X70? Tue, 01 February 2005 00:34 Go to next message
Not sure if i can post this here, but if i cant feel free to delete with my apologies!

Anyways, I have a Sony Ericsson p800. Great phone, touch screen, mp3 player .. basically a PDA that can make phone calls.

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-p 800-e.shtml (for pictures and review)

It's in good condition and in the last month got a new battery in it. It's missing a front keypad attachment (which i've been told can be bought for $10 at some sony place in the city) - but the phone doesnt need the keypad attachment as it uses a virtual keypad that you use as a touchscreen.

What i'm proposing is a phone swap! I have this phone outright and it's not attached to any plans so it's unlocked and any sim can be put in it.

So if you're interested in this phone, post or PM me! I will either sell it for $330 or swap for another mobile phone!

I am very interested in getting a Panasonic X70 or a Panasonic X68. So if you have that phone i'm interested in trading!

Anyhoo, place your offers and we'll see what happens!

thanks!

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 02:15]

Send a private message to this user    
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Sony P800 swap for other Mobile? Thu, 10 February 2005 09:46 Go to previous message
BUuuMp!

Anyone interested in playing phone swappy?

Surprised
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights Metal mounts WITH BLACK LINE parkers-PICS UP-Price Drop
Next Topic:ST162 Digi Dash with loom
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:01:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037009716033936 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.