Toymods » Members Rides » Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When's the next ST 162/165 ish cruise? Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 14/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When and where will you be cruising around, I'll keep an eye out for a shmick lookin silly car.
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where you live kid??
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's the tidiest ST162 I've seen! It looks mean, and it has the engine to match. Karl you've done an amazing job with that, it's perfect!
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the comments alchemist...

yea its pretty clean...interior is nice as well...when I 1st got it, it was banged up at the front but was just minor..(the SSV front was stuffed), I have been putting it all together for the last 6 months...bearing in mind I only manage to probably get a couple of hours a week to muck around with it due to work commitments. Mad

and now the engine. I am so itching to see what it drives like.

btw are you guys going to the Feb 6th cruise to Crunolla...im working towards having it done before then. Smile

Karl

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 12:28]

Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there karl.. Wink
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 20 January 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Around the Quakers Hill area. You?
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Fri, 21 January 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, high flowing does wonders for the factory turbo, and see if you can source a later model exhaust manifold (ST 185 if it fits). Cheap, but some considerably noticeable. Have fun dude, see you on the blacktop.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sat, 22 January 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think the manifolds are compatible with the turbo, the ST185 has a dual entry where the ST165 has single entry. that means would have to change the turbo as well, and the st185 turbo is air to air where the st165 turbo is water to air. what a hassle. have you done this? I think its a different system all together. and then one would then have to run a bonnet scoop.
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sat, 22 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the dual entry thing is just a variation in how the air travels from manifold to turbo. I've read mixed opinions, but most say it has little to no gains in flow, but it should still be a direct bolt on swap. When you say air to air and water to air, you mean the intercooler, I don't think this would be an issue as I am now running an air to air front mount and works a treat. But if you plan to upgrade to the 185 intercooler top mounted, then you definitely need some type of scoop for air to pass through it.

I haven't done a conversion, but have recently rebuilt my 165 engine, so there were a lot of opportunities to upgrade some things, and did a little research.
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 14/1/05 now going Sat, 22 January 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nice... now u dont have to cry wen i tell u how mine is goin lol Razz
leclercqr
Newcomer

August 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 14/1/05 now going Sun, 23 January 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl (or anyone in SA that has sucessfully completed the swap,

Im from SA and looking at the conversion also. Just wondering what trouble if any getting the conversion approved. Like in SA we need to go to 'Regency' and some guys look over the car and check stuff like brakes, suspension and the engine overall, what do you guys do.

You used a 3SGTE from a 165?

Thanks for your help guys.

Rowan le Clercq
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 14/1/05 now going Sun, 23 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rowan.

we have simular regulations here in NSW as well, although I have yet to get it engineered because its not finished yet.

I wouldnt wanna do the conversion without those mods anyway.
for me I think its mandatory for safety.

I did use the 3SGTE from the ST165.

Karl

my only recommendation to anyone doing this conversion is to buy a front cut !!! don't do what I did. having to chase parts is painful and expensive.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 January 2005 11:37]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sun, 23 January 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i said, tryin to put 2 cylinders and another turbo in a engine that simply wont take it was an impossible task anyway. i guess u should b happy with what u got in the end. Lol.
oh karl. u crack me up.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sun, 23 January 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 09:16

like i said, tryin to put 2 cylinders and another turbo in a engine that simply wont take it was an impossible task anyway. i guess u should b happy with what u got in the end. Lol.
oh karl. u crack me up.

Confused mmm OK

are you drunk again Steve?...looks like rehab didnt work for you. Razz
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Mon, 24 January 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
high octane fuel, over 200kw's @ the wheels and a RWD setup. as if i need rehab !
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Mon, 24 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The advantage to dual entry turbos is less lag time and quicker spool-up. Thats all the im aware of. Last months SPEED magazine has an article on it, try and have a read. Karl, i thought that the manifolds were a direct swap, and thus the turbo.If you're worried about the intercooler, get your hands on a 185 CS GroupA as that was W-A as well.Another advantage being that the intake tract is shorter too than a front-mount or top mount A-A.The differnce i imagine would be minimal at first but when hi-flowed and running boost quite impressive.

Again, looking great and cant wait to hear how it goes once fully tuned.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 25 January 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 23:44

The advantage to dual entry turbos is less lag time and quicker spool-up. Thats all the im aware of. Last months SPEED magazine has an article on it, try and have a read. Karl, i thought that the manifolds were a direct swap, and thus the turbo.If you're worried about the intercooler, get your hands on a 185 CS GroupA as that was W-A as well.Another advantage being that the intake tract is shorter too than a front-mount or top mount A-A.The differnce i imagine would be minimal at first but when hi-flowed and running boost quite impressive.

Again, looking great and cant wait to hear how it goes once fully tuned.

thanks for the comments StuC

thats true about the turbo manifold being adaptable and they are both using CT26 turbo's, not only is the manifold twin entry on the st185..the turbo has dual entry as well, the ST165 has single entry manifold and turbo. Im not sure I see the point of running a single entry turbo on a dual entry manifold.
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 01 February 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the cruise still on?
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 01 February 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boom
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 01 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know both the turbo and manifold are dual entry-try and find both together for sale, and as you were looking at hi-flowing, if the turbo is a little stuffed(freeplay, shaft and bearings etc) that can all be fixed up! or get yourself a stainless manifold..haha,im sure they're expensive as tho.

Cya mate
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 01 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuc. I might do a turbo upgrade some time in the future dude, the current turbo is awesome with no play...ill stick with it until it decides to call it a day. the next mod will be to try and get rid of the cat, there are some nice alternative but dam they are expensive!

kidst165...we are all going to the Sunday 6th cruise to Cronulla make sure u come along! here the link to it mate.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=56290&rid=5064&S=5f668ef052722ba382e2f43 06a3b3f8d

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sun, 06 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the lastest update is. Crying or Very Sad

the oil seal on the turbo is stuffed and currently getting hi-flowed and new seals are being put in. the seal must have hardened or something and cracked... but the car made some serius clouds and was probably the cause of the Sydney hail storm the other day. Razz

should have it within the next few days.

Karl Crying or Very Sad
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sun, 06 February 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl mate, goodluck with it, i really hope to see ya car soon man, counting away the number of days i have to wait before i can sitin that beast of yours Smile the more i wait, the more i grow impatient Confused

U free tonight? can i pop around and have a chat?
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Wed, 09 February 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karl, whats happening?That turbo finished and in yet?
Hurry up chief, you are now taking too long!!!!!
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Wed, 09 February 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not me dude...its the faggot in the workshop.
I could have done another 3 conversions in the meantime Razz
the turbo is at garret at the moment getting the oil seal done and HI-FLOW....

btw StuC...do u want that A/C...the parts are all over the place...if u really want it let me know and I will get it all together and send it up to ya. and is the photo really necessary (seen 1 seen em all). lol

I miss my car Crying or Very Sad

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/sitnice.jpg
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Sun, 13 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been re-thinking the A/C and im gonna have to pass now, but thanx anyway karl. hows it all going too?Have you got your car back?i wanna see it, well pictures of it going at least.

Let us know
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Fri, 18 February 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be getting it back next week sometime. will post more pics. this is so frustrating Mad

hopefully will be in my grubby hands soon Evil or Very Mad

Karl
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Mon, 21 February 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just wondering bout gettin your turbo high flowed. Does it cost alot to get it done ? and what kinda power benefits u get from it ? Cheers,
Bill
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 22 February 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WantaTurbo wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 14:01

Hey just wondering bout gettin your turbo high flowed. Does it cost alot to get it done ? and what kinda power benefits u get from it ? Cheers,
Bill

cost really depends on whether you have the turbo apart already.

they normally charge by the hour and it takes about 5 hours @ $80 an hour Shocked + around $300 to HI-FLOW it.

the benefits are the turbo breathes better and give better top end power.

Karl
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 22 February 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm sounds like to much effort Razz but thanx for the info Karl. U gonna put the big girl on the dyno ?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 22 February 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea mate its gonna go on the dyno when the turbo is back on the car and the exhaust has been welded.

should be able to post results shortly. (hopefully within the week)

Karl
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 22 February 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nice karl Razz more boost lol mine runs 12psi with no controller its enough to spin the wheels in 1st 2nd n 3rd haha your about to enter the world of buying tyres every 2 weeks karl lol
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Fri, 25 February 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah Brad im not gonna drive it like that mate Razz

latest update is the turbo housing needs to be rehoned and new seal pack going in as well.

and the HI-FLOW is defineately happening...looking about Wednesday completion date.

Karl
temptation
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Wed, 02 March 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl

awesome car mate...have you got it back yet? ...we are all waiting in anticipation to see the results...

just wondering what sort of problems (if any) did u encounter with the conversion. are you going to do a brake upgrade?

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 14/1/05 now going Wed, 02 March 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good.
it's good to see early models updated with a heart transplant.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 03 March 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks awesome man

since you did the conversion yourself what has it cost you ? not including getting it highflowed and whatnot, cheers.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 03 March 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have forgotten what my car looks like now. Razz still at the docs, should be back very soon.

I will be doing a brake upgrade, I have 2 different sets of GT4 calipers and disks, both are off the st185 except one set are off the group A Very Happy might have to mod the stone gaurd to get those on as they are 20mm bigger in diameter.

the conversion was quite cheap for myself as I had a donor car to work from and selling bits here and there, probably set me back around the $2000 mark. (without doing the turbo)

thanks for the comments as well hiace

Karl
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 03 March 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what i ment to say is we did get the whole 3s-gte with turbo and shit and the s-53 box bolted to it and shit in the engine bay with the car on the ground and then egnine and box in fromt he top with a block and tackle...

But anyways it looking very good man and yes more boost...but get a zorst first then yeah...

Nezza Cool
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 10 March 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well the turbo is on and car is healthy, should be picking it up tomorrow, however it can't be put on the dyno yet Sad . mainly because it cant be revved too much so as not to void the warranty on the turbo Confused , so its going to have to be run in for a 1000km or so, output figures wont be out for a few weeks...cant wait to get in the drivers seat.

and the hip pocket is going to be very empty...doh Mad
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 10 March 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now u no how i feel
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Thu, 10 March 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear about the car karl!! its going to be a weapon once the turbo has worn in, hopefully nothing else goes wrong
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Mon, 14 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im glad to say that the car is back in my driveway now and ready for the final touches...had a problem with the oil filter spilling oil everywhere and stuffing up my stenciled driveway, Mad but the matter was resolved quickly and cheaply Very Happy .

the car feels awesome and just wants to jump out of its skin even at low revs. have to take it easy for 1000-1500kms until the turbo is run in and I will be able to get some output figures soon.

next upgrade will be to get rid of the cat and put in a down pipe, the exhaust sounds great with a deep not so loud sound.

will post some pics soon

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE (pics) 20/1/05 now going Tue, 15 March 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Tue, 15 March 2005 00:06

well im glad to say that the car is back in my driveway now and ready for the final touches...had a problem with the oil filter spilling oil everywhere and stuffing up my stenciled driveway, Mad but the matter was resolved quickly and cheaply Very Happy .

the car feels awesome and just wants to jump out of its skin even at low revs. have to take it easy for 1000-1500kms until the turbo is run in and I will be able to get some output figures soon.

next upgrade will be to get rid of the cat and put in a down pipe, the exhaust sounds great with a deep not so loud sound.

will post some pics soon

noooo not the driveway! Doesn't matter.. I got there first with coolant from my radiator Razz

Man, must be so nice to have it back. Great stuff mate.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 15 March 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its time we finally organise a cruise or something now that all st162's are back on the road
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 15 March 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST162GT-R wrote on Tue, 15 March 2005 11:24

i think its time we finally organise a cruise or something now that all st162's are back on the road

yeah baby! yah yah yah
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 15 March 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Karl that's great to hear! Hopefully it will be on the road trouble free for a loooooong time now!

Can't wait to see some pics.

-Matt
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 15 March 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST162GT-R wrote on Tue, 15 March 2005 11:24

OHH yes please i want to criuse sooooooooo sooooooo bad Smile
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 15 March 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about next weekend (not the one coming, the following) east weekend??
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Wed, 16 March 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok who is setting up the cruise and where. IM IN...but I cant make this weekend either. anytime after that is KOOL. Cool

Karl
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Wed, 16 March 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I definately wouldn't be the one to set up the cruise since i still don't know may good cruise locations, but man, i need to clock up some km's! i can only suggest meeting up at homebush then i'll pretty much get lost from there
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Wed, 16 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i no cruise to coffs harbour Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thats a great idea
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Wed, 16 March 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to try and organise a cruise

basicly i reckon a meet at homebush, cruise to a big park with a bbq and plenty of space for soccer Smile
ill do some research
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Thu, 17 March 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 22:47

im going to try and organise a cruise

basicly i reckon a meet at homebush, cruise to a big park with a bbq and plenty of space for soccer Smile
ill do some research

Yepppp... Great idea deniel.. Wink cant wait for this criuse... Wink
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Thu, 17 March 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raby im already in the middle of organise a route

http://www.ozcelica.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=788
Quote:

I know this is a bit short notice, but the idea started off small so alot of notice wasnt needed.

Basicly we organising a day cruise, starting at homebush we will be doing a highway run up to royal national park and end up at sublime point for BBQ and game of soccer.

basic layout of cruise:

- meet point at homebush
- head up highway to royal national park starting at sutherland way
- and ending at stanwell tops
- then we head through to helensburg
- left on old princess highway
- head down to sublime point for bbq and game of soccer or other activities.

I would say for general sake the food and drinks will be BYO. For those worried about paying at natio park, its free if your driving though only (NO STOPS!!!)

I defitionly want feedback ASAP, good idea or not.
This also isnt ozcelica specific, please advise anyone and everyone.

*NOTE: CB RADIOS ARE A MUST, WAY TO ANNOYING IF PEOPLE DONT HAVE THEM
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 29 March 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowered the car and lookin awesome.

the foglights are now up and running as well Very Happy

heres a couple of pics...

I have only done 250kms since turbo rebuild and HI-FLOW still have 750kms to run in the turbo Evil or Very Mad

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/lowered1.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/engbay.jpg
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Karl's (warrior) ST162 3SGTE... 15/3/05 now HOME Tue, 29 March 2005 23:49 Go to previous message
Car is looking awesome Karl lowering it really does the trick. Go for a road trip already to get the k's up Razz
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my golf (sorry not a toyota)
Next Topic:leafys corolla sx
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:28:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088648796081543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.