Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
icon14.gif  Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 01:05 Go to next message
Hey all,

I was just wondering if there were any toymodders who play anything?
piano, guitar, bass, drums, violin, etc?

i myself play guitar and have been for approx. 4 years now
  Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been playing bass for ages, only fiddling in my own time Smile can only read tab, but just recently got "jerry was a racecar driver" by primus down-packed Very Happy

bow down before sir les claypool Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
used to play piano, gave that up in year 10/11. Have played drums since year 9, but only in my spare time now Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 28 January 2005 01:22]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I learned piano as well, gave up the formal training at the end of high school though... I got as far as 6th grade which is probably enough if you don't want to do it as a career!

I also play guitar, self-taught though and pretty crap at it. Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guitar 10 years, last 2 years didnt pick up much cause of work.

wanting to get back into it i snapped up a bass playing spot in a metal band. Been doing this for 2 months now.

learnt piano for a few months last year but had to give it up cause of time issues. Will get back into it one day.

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a percussionist. i play that triangle thing Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Guitar for over a quarter of a century now, bass for over a decade and a little bit of keyboards. I used to be in a band but that was many, many years ago. I play mostly for my own enjoyment - or lack of enjoyment, depending how good/bad I play.

seeyuzz
river
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been playing guitar for about 9 years and have spent A LOT of money of equipment.

I love the variety of sounds you can get from different guitars and the instrument is just so cool!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I play turntables, certainly not as hard as playing an instrument but i prefer to scratch and make beats out of sounds rather then mixing two rekkids together.Other then that i can play the trumpet and sax ok..
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guitar .. anybody wanna sell me a muilty efex pedal ???
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Instruments Fri, 28 January 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im 21 and i have played the sax since i was 6.

I now play sax in a funk reggae reggae band for the last 4 years.

Band is called ripdis joint. Yes the guy who started the band likes the gunj Razz

We should start a Toymods band!

Jezza
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: Instruments Sat, 29 January 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drums for like 10 yrs... im 19.. guitar for bout 2 years and bass is same as guitar...
i wonder why no-one has used the male-organ or the "i blow the pink trumpet" yet...
Meat_rack
Regular

December 2004
Re: Instruments Sat, 29 January 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i use to be a drummer and a trom-boner-ist Laughing Laughing

ya gotta love the brass instruments
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Instruments Sat, 29 January 2005 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bass player for about 5/6 years... although it has become a little scrappy kately due to the fact i haven't gotten off my ass and got in a band.

the last serious song i learnt was incubus, new skin. mad slap line in it.

however i shall bow down before ehendrikd, primus = the shit when it comes to bass Cool
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Instruments Sun, 30 January 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the radio an instrument ?

Very Happy

CHEERS

NOLAN
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Instruments Tue, 01 February 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been playing guitar for about 7 or 8 years now. which means i can play bass too by default Razz . i can play drums, not very well, but well enough to keep a beat for a whole song, nothing too elaborate though.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Instruments Tue, 01 February 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sax for about 10 years, and then trumpet/cornet for about the last 6.

started mucking around on bass and guitar a bit too but don't have enough time to really learn.

i play in a ska band here in adelaide
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Instruments Wed, 02 February 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 18:00

I play turntables, certainly not as hard as playing an instrument but i prefer to scratch and make beats out of sounds rather then mixing two rekkids together.Other then that i can play the trumpet and sax ok..

Good shit,.. I played Sax since age 7 after playing the clarinet for a year (I was to small to hold a sax Very Happy ) and stopped playing when I got a new $6800 sax at age 19ish,.. now it just gathers dust.. Sad

And until recently (about 2 months) I had a couple of decks, enjoyed scratching and a bit of beat juggling,.. but I sold my decks,.. poor decision Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Instruments Wed, 02 February 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've played many things starting with violin at a very early age, then piano for 6 yrs, french horn, trumpet, trombone, double-bass, cello, drums, bass guitar and turntables!

The only isntrument I actually enjoyed was the trombone. The rest I was either made to play or just played them coz they were lying around the house. My parents are both very musical, my dad recently retiring after around 25 yrs service in the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Instruments Wed, 02 February 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 11:32

I've played many things starting with violin at a very early age, then piano for 6 yrs, french horn, trumpet, trombone, double-bass, cello, drums, bass guitar and turntables!

A true SLUT! Razz

me, guitar 10 years, wanting to get back into it. guitars/pedals gathering dust. Who likes rock?! Cool
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Instruments Wed, 02 February 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rock..... i like rock, but what kind Razz Cool
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Instruments Thu, 03 February 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like rock... the REAL kind.

http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/page_j2.jpg
Freddoaw11
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Instruments Thu, 03 February 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaH!

I play the Five string banjo, scruggs style too Razz

The banjo just fits in the back of my aw11

Bluegrass Rules
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Instruments Thu, 03 February 2005 07:53 Go to previous message
Freddoaw11 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 15:25

HaH!

I play the Five string banjo, scruggs style too Razz

The banjo just fits in the back of my aw11

Bluegrass Rules

cool! Shocked

ive always wanted to get a bango trash around on.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PhotoShoppers ?
Next Topic:SYDNEY HAIL STORM WARNING!!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:27:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00736403465271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.