Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 02:12 Go to next message
It was terrible.. there was scratched airbrushing and neon lights everywhere.

Shocked Crying or Very Sad Laughing

http://forum.hot4s.com.au/messageview.cfm?catid=14 &threadid=27760&STARTPAGE=15

I saw this linked on PF no I dont read hot4 forums.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahaahaaa
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh snap.

I had a read on, I think they got a bit of a bum rap on the news.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 02:27]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A post from a cop about the incident:

http://www.tziworld.com/ausmini/viewtopic.php?t=44 50
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want Pics!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How funny would it be if all the bodykits got knocked off ?
it would look like a pile up in a supermarket car park.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow - 21 pages of posts and not a single complete sentence in any of them!

i guess the concept of modding forums is a bit alient to H4?

As for the prang - with the recent spate of P-plater killing themselves it would be expected of the media to run the same spin on the story - even if the contributing accident was not speed related.

I think a recent boostcruising drive had a multi-car pile-up - too many small cars trying to quickly exit the freeway while slowing down?

Maybe someone could write the outline for a new TAFE course: Cruise planning and driving and associated organisational methods 102 ?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm I thought I saw an unusual amount of ricers at Terrigal on the weekend. Some of the numberplates made my girlfriend and I laugh.
93soarerTT
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im a terrigal local, and i felt alomost sick taking my soarer down there, unknown to me there was a cruise on.

Some really greasy character who looked like he owned something with bigger wings than a 747 said, "come cruising bro"

i replied with "im not your brother"

and he seemed really puzzled

i felt really bad being a associated with them and there pile up
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
93soarerTT wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 14:59

Some really greasy character who looked like he owned something with bigger wings than a 747 said, "come cruising bro"

i replied with "im not your brother"

and he seemed really puzzled

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I yelled out at a guy "hey qantas called they need their wings back"
He was soooo pissed off.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reminds me of a time when i got told to take the parents car home (by a dude in a skyline). Responded with the bank called and they want their car back, guy wasn't to happy with that.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a bunch of morons! I couldnt think of anything worse than having a nice day out at terrigal ruined by a couple of hundred riced up egod up fukwit kids..I cant wait for these power restrictions to come into effect,but i think it will just lead to more rice,as they will have an extra 10k to spend on a bigger wing and more mesh Rolling Eyes
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha my favourite quote from that thread...

"So how did it happen? Their drum brakes weren't big enough to stop the weight of those huge bodykits?"

Gold! Laughing Laughing
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH !!.

wat a waste of time reading ethier forums... it is all just bitching even the cop is bitchin about it, p-platers this and p-platers that.

dont bother reading none of it
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they were idiots if they were racing like that on public roads and even more stupid for doing it in the rain hope their cars get impounded.
a moving 40km/h roadblock on the f3 do they have a deathwish?
lite
Regular

November 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 16:41

BAH !!.

wat a waste of time reading ethier forums... it is all just bitching even the cop is bitchin about it, p-platers this and p-platers that.

dont bother reading none of it

I should have taken your advice... all I wanted to see were PICS.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF, Are they up to here?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/domenic5/3033.jpg
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm guessing but that looks like the on-ramp to the F3 from the pacific hwy, just up near Hornsby. That's a bloody busy spot..........

If that spot was the official cruise meeting spot it's so stupid it's just..... Rolling Eyes

Anyway sucks they had a prang, it's not good to see any modded car bashed up, even if we dont like it. It also doesn't help our flailing public image.

-edit- Just read through the HOT4's forum, seems like the only sane person there is the Commodore driver who had nothing to do with the cruise, but looks like he'll loose the most in $$$.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 12:07]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still trying to figure out why the commadore is at fault when the civic swerved into his lane??
lite
Regular

November 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 00:41

im still trying to figure out why the commadore is at fault when the civic swerved into his lane??

I'm not entirely sure on this but I think the person behind the car involved in the accident is always at fault, no matter what reason.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lite wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 02:51

4agte wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 00:41

I'm not entirely sure on this but I think the person behind the car involved in the accident is always at fault, no matter what reason.

Say you're driving on a 3 lane road right?
-Corolla left lane
-Commodore middle lane
-Civic right lane

Say the civic veers left towards the commodore so the commodore driver swerves left into the corolla. If the corolla is damaged as a result -- either way the commodore is responsible. If the civic was not damaged in any way then the commodore is SOLELY responsible.
What you actually have to do if you're the commodore driver is let the civic hit you so you can claim something. It's so stupid. Happened to somebody I know. They swerved to stop from being hit and got smacked into another car. The idiot behind the wheel that forced him to swerve got away scott free and my mate was left with the bill..
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

take that rice boy!

-Jay
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 22:36

That does indeed look like the onramp to the F3 at pacific hwy hornsby. Why 150 cars chose to stop there is retarded. Some people have been saying that its only a few bad eggs in the cruise but from that pic its fairly obvious none of them have any common sense.

And although the commo drivers post on the forum looks legit I question its validity. It could just be a 'I had nothing to do with it' stance to get out of fines.

He felt sorry for the 'airbrushed civic' ? Either this guy is poster man for valiantness or he was a part of the cruise and knew the guy in the civic. If you were driving along surrounded by a bunch of ricers who then caused an accident and swerved into your new pride and joy would you feel sorry for them?

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Tue, 01 February 2005 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Nuttin bad happend and no1 was acting like a dikhead at terrigal, only "neg driving" if u wana call it that was FLYGTI's little spinn of his tyres, and because cops r F***wits they pull him over and fine him n watever"

that pretty much sums up hot4s for me Smile

although I must say quite a few of the guys in that thread were questioning the intelligence of the cruise, where they were meeting up, why everyone decided to stop in the middle of a busy freeway etc etc... so they're not all bad.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dicks to them all is what i have to say..... Razz
obviously some of them forgot to take the family brain cell for the day Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 07:46]

How fukkn horn are those RX3's Surprised
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool cars, with dumass drivers !!

stick with parra maccas u hoons ! Very Happy
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 12:53

A post from a cop about the incident:

http://www.tziworld.com/ausmini/viewtopic.php?t=44 50
Oh yea. That wank job is a classic too. Check out his sig, then check out how long he's been off his poofter plates. Very Happy We have a real voice of experience there.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ranging cocks.

massive tools.

anal pirates.

way to make yourselves look like retards in front of the whole world No No No

i just cannot fathom the collective lack of a brain amoungst them all.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Wed, 02 February 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That pic of the on ramp is definitely the f3 entry from hornsby. That is a two lane road which actually merges into one lane close to the top so the cars on the right hand side (with the fulsic lebs standing in between) are actually pulled over on the shoulder. And the other lane of cars (with the rx3's) are still moving.

I have to say that that is a very dangerous place to have stopped as even though they may be not parked in a lane they are still holding up traffic. As when they come round the corner they could freak out when they see cars that are parked on the freeway.

Plus that orange Nissan (180/200/silvia) with the dipshit driver is making things even worse by stopping halfway over the busy lane.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 17:06

reminds me of a time when i got told to take the parents car home (by a dude in a skyline). Responded with the bank called and they want their car back, guy wasn't to happy with that.

Hey - No fair! the bank owns most of my skyline too . . . . Crying or Very Sad

Look: No matter which way you try'n cut it, fucktards are fucktards. There have always been fucktards, there shall continue to to be fucktards, it just seems that most of Australia's fucktard community drives Lancers, mirages and Hondas, and reads Hot4s . . .

That doesn't mean these cock munching Ass-Clowns are restricted to super-Rice wankmobiles - The FIRST TIME i drove my skyline to work I had some TOTAL KNOB in a nice black last-model supra (no wings, or rice of any kind) try and suck me into some form of street race. If only I'd had a megaphone to let him know how I felt . . I had a dude in a lowered interceptor-style VL give me greasys a couple of nights later, before taking off up the road like he owned it. Rolling Eyes

Hhmmm.. . . starting to regret teh skyline purchase, JUST coz of the instant attitude I get from floggers. - a bit different to the super-stealth Celica experience. That, and the Skyline doesn't bounce BULK N/A induction BwwAAARRRRRP! off tunnel/underpass walls. Very Happy

oh - and:
From teh foolly sik Mini forumzz

Quote:

hutto wrote:
any mini onwer can drive good ( i hope. )

Not all, i'm afraid.

There are still the few that drive em like road registered go-karts

I thought that minis WERE road-registered Go-Karts ! ? ! ? ! ?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 11:34

Look: No matter which way you try'n cut it, fucktards are fucktards. There have always been fucktards, there shall continue to to be fucktards, it just seems that most of Australia's fucktard community drives Lancers, mirages and Hondas, and reads Hot4s . . .

bahahahhaa nice one, now i have a definition of one of my favourite words Laughing
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 18:27]
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 07:46

i agree all time fav old skool car
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeves wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 12:24

riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 18:27

bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 07:46

i agree all time fav old skool car

Shame about the "3 Amigos" gauges on the silver one's bonnet.

I say, extract the non-rice cars, the handful of useful productive people there, and any innocent bystanders from this picture. Neutral

THEN DROP THA MUDDAPHREAKIN BOMB!!!

This'll lower the insurance premiums and reduce the hate'n of P-platers / jap car drivers everywhere. Instantly.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i read about this in the paper. some sydney gang called The Smileys raced each other? wtf?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so people know. the cruise should not really be associated with hot4s.
the person who organised it was none other then the master of cruises gone wrong. BKDFKP along with his friend FLYGTI.

FLYGTI: "Without people like me and rob and others fags like you would be driving around in stockers we are the inspiration to clowns like you who choose to follow our foot steps."

that just shows how stupid these two are.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 21:12

the person who organised it was none other then the master of cruises gone wrong. BKDFKP along with his friend FLYGTI.

FLYGTI: "Without people like me and rob and others fags like you would be driving around in stockers we are the inspiration to clowns like you who choose to follow our foot steps."

I for one choose not to follow in their foot steps! So i guess that means i'm not a fag! Twisted Evil Razz
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Thu, 03 February 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 10:04

I for one choose not to follow in their foot steps! So i guess that means i'm not a fag! Twisted Evil Razz

NICE 1 !

Seriously though - I don't think anyone here is saying that reading Hot4s makes you a toolhead (no-one's denying it though . . ), just that the knobjockeys making this sort of mess/trouble tend to naturally gravitate towards Hot4s mag. There's just way too much evidence in the "Hot4s scene" that Mummy & Daddy's money can't buy good taste, or common sense.

I think it tells you something about FLYGTI, when he calls the "clowns like you who choose to follow our foot steps." fags . . . . . Surely he thinks "his followers" are trying to be just like him, so if FLYGTI thinks that they're fags . . . . . . . Very Happy
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree with what your saying. but the title of this thread
sating Hot4's cruise. it was not organised by hot4s so therefore shouldnt really be associated with hot4s. it was organised by BKDFKP and FLYGTI who have organised cruises in the past that got bad police attention yet they blamed it on the police for defecting everyone. they say that the police were informed but in my opinion if they were im sure it was only the police at homebush where the first meeting poiunt was.
they blame the police for being to strict etc. but two weeks ago there was another cruise organised by other members of the hot4s forum that was a charity cruise that had police approval, one of the organisers had to write a letter to the police comissioner that cruise went perfectly except for the small minority of idiots who decided it would be a good idea to do burnouts as they were leaving. there was a video of it and a couple of these idiots lost control but unfortuneately no damage was caused.
there was one idiot NVR2LO i think it was that thought it would be a good idea to do burnouts on the grass in between other peoples cars. he damaged one car and the owner was to upset as he was planning to respray it but wanted to talk to the owner but never heard from him everyone started bagging out NVR2LO whos friend saw it and started saying that he will come and beat everyone up for bagging out his mate. NVR2LO finally contacted the owner and was very apologetic but that still doesnt excuse his behaviour especially seeing as someone already had a go at him on the day but he continued doing it.
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat sort of car is bkdfkp ive seen it before i think s14 maybe? does anyone know?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

FLYGTI: "Without people like me and rob and others fags like you"

so he's conceeding that him and rob are associated with this 'others group' that contains 'you', who of which are all fags?

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 13:04

FLYGTI: "Without people like me and rob and others fags like you"

so he's conceeding that him and rob are associated with this 'others group' that contains 'you', who of which are all fags?

maybe FLYGTI is the owner of http://www.gaymatchmaker.com.au and is worried that people from there are now getting into the car scene to meet him and is now trying to cover his ass Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeves wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 12:12

wat sort of car is bkdfkp ive seen it before i think s14 maybe? does anyone know?

its an integra with 6 exhaust pipes. doesnt have the plates on it anymore. the guy had a big cry on the forum about how the government are charging all the extra money just for plates. but im sure he has spent more getting defects cleared then he has on rego
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH %20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture173.jpg]http://img.photobuc ket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH %20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture173.jpg
and his friend FLYGTI
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH %20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture198.jpg]http://img.photobuc ket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH %20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture198.jpg

edit: fixed pics

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 03:39]

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cocky FCUKS those guys they shouldnt even have their license abusing their rights like that "oh your so fly gti, i just wanna make love you u, dont worry baby i'll cover up those love stains later on at the hot4's cruise when i put betty the blow up doll in the back seat", pure wankers
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The links didn't work 4 me.
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me either Sad
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found some pics, I don't want to say anything - don't want to get bashed Rolling Eyes

But FUCK There is some nice rotors on hot4s.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you post a link? or PM me??
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

linky no worky! Crying or Very Sad
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forum.hot4s.com.au/messageview.cfm?catid=14 &threadid=29954&STARTPAGE=1

I am proud to _not_ be affiliated with this forum in any way.

It is depressing to see the all the pathetic brown nosing that goes on in that forum. Rolling Eyes

Lame. Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are scary looking guys

and there is some incriminating evidence for a certain red corolla Razz
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 16:21

they are scary looking guys

and there is some incriminating evidence for a certain red corolla Razz

Yes indeed Smile One of, if not the nicest car on the cruise imho though Very Happy
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, it seems the cruise I am attending on sunday has been posted there too... hmmmmmm...

I think I will be cruising well behind everyone else.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur not referring to the cruise to cronulla this sunday are u? Mad
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:06

ur not referring to the cruise to cronulla this sunday are u? Mad

I am Sad

Are you still going?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm I will cruise way back with you too I think
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture199.jpg
Um...the swamp donkeys on the left have burnt my retinas.

And this is just waiting for Rob to do something to it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture174.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111 Look at the back of this monstrosity. Please can I run him in the Crown?
http://www.sydneycruising.com/images/zoom/KQLYMB/4[1][2][3][4][5][6][7].jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 07:05]

buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acura? Giant chrome wheels? Six exhausts? Warcraft 3 graphics?

Good lord that's embarassing.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
buck naked wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:15

Acura? Giant chrome wheels? Six exhausts? Warcraft 3 graphics?

Good lord that's embarassing.

but only 2 have metal surrounding them,

now he can have 6 coppers ream his tailpipes Very Happy
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Recommended repairer
Next Topic:Beware the pink slip
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:09:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096991062164307 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.