Toymods » General Car Talk » Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:49 Go to next message
Guys,

A friend is in Adelaide this weekend to compete in the driftnats and had his car stolen from Glenelg last night between midnight and 7am.

It is a very noticeable blue sil80 (silvia front and 180 back) with a black roof, silver 5 spoke wheels, silviaspares.com stickers on the quarter panels and Vic plates and rego sticker.

Please follow this link and have a look at the pictures in there: NS.com thread

Dave is a really nice guy and a damn good drifter and did not deserve this at all so please keep an eye out for this car.

Thanks
Hen
  Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man this is just starting to get ridiculous!!!!!!!!! im gonna try and buy wheel clamps like they use in the states on illegaly parked cars

or maybe my bike chain will be sufficient Rolling Eyes

anyway that sucks to hear but assume the worst and that it is in pieces now
Yenda
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops I posted it in adelaide section.. oh well can't hurt..
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Posted this up on tcc.net as well.

Fucking car thieves shit me.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive said this b4 but car theifs should be given the death penalty
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Sat, 29 January 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 12:58

m gonna try and buy wheel clamps like they use in the states on illegaly parked cars

you can buy something very similar in aus. ive seen them in auto one etc.
its called klamp-it or clamp-it made for people with trailers
originally i think but worth a shot at seeing if it will fit your car
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Wed, 02 February 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it was said best in pulp fiction

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent Vega: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent Vega: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent Vega: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent Vega: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent Vega: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent Vega: It's just against the rules.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Wed, 02 February 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Death to all car thieves Mad Mad Mad

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Wed, 02 February 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did your mate have a security system in the car?
shit man i just put mine in on the weekend thinking i'd be able to sleep better at night.. hope those fuckers get glue'd to your mates tyres when it comes to drift day
Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Wed, 02 February 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ Pulp Fiction quote

Car Theives should be shot!! they have no respect for other peoples belongings. Karma will get them back one day though, when they are blind drunk one night and walk into a field to take a leak and tear open their scrotum on a wire fence...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Thu, 17 February 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno if it's worth checking out but there is a blue sil80 for sale in the trading post this week....although they'd be pretty stupid to put one in there, but hey it's worth a shot.

"Nissan Sil80 5 speed manual, custom blue paint, full body kit, front mount, 17in mags, new tyres, large Turbo, GTR pump, Screamer pipe, fill chrome exhaust manifold, flexi-pipe, sunroof, blow-off valve, Turbo timer, 170kW at 13psi, $15500 ... "

According to the ad it has a sunroof -> didn't think the one that was stolen did though...oh well.
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Fri, 18 February 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This one is not the car, it has been for sale for ages. There was heaps of discussion on the NS.com forums about this car as it was actually parked for sale near the BP on the way back from Malala.

Owner of it would have been barrarged with abusive calls no doubt saying he was selling a stolen car etc... poor guy.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Fri, 18 February 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car has now been found, 6 people have been arrested over the theft, however the car is missing many of its goodies. its basically just a shell + drivetrain...

Sad
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Fri, 18 February 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow that is good news!, especially with the arrests and finding it, where did they find the car?

Ok bad new's about the parts missing, but atleast the guy can put some closure on the drama.. much better than never knowing IMO, I'd want to atleast have an outcome.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Fri, 18 February 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, it sucks not knowing what happened. My first car disappeared never to be heard of again and I am still expecting to see it one day. :S Great news about the arrests. Twisted Evil
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Blue sil80 stolen. In Adelaide for drift nats Fri, 18 February 2005 02:07 Go to previous message
Just found the link from the owner himself on ns.com ... not a bad outcome considering!

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=73926&st=180
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:T18, good, bad or different?
Next Topic:My New (OLD) Hilux
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 12:37:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061919689178467 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.