Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86drift
Regular

October 2003
EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Thu, 27 January 2005 01:24 Go to next message
k ive got a mint set of headlights and parkers (with the famous black line along the top and bottom)

The headlights have the black metal mounts- unlike the crappy plastic aus spec ones, with a space for the fog lights should you want to install a set into youre levin grill

i bought these ages ago for my project car but its taking longer than anticipated and i am unfortunately low on funds at the moment
There are looms and globes still connected too so its nice and easy
you wont find a cleaner set than this, had them in protected storage since i got them from japan
Pics will be up later today as soon as i can host them

Looking at $680 for them
I am flexible but not much-these are hellishly rare so be quick if youre keen-its a FULL set of 4 here-all immaculate

still an eoi just seeing how much interest but if i get the right price ill sell them
cheers
edit-title

[Updated on: Thu, 03 February 2005 12:39]

Send a private message to this user    
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Fri, 28 January 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok sorry for the delay
here are the pics guys

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~danielbatros/jdm1.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~danielbatros/jdm2.jpg

Feel free to contact me for any further information or questions
should say that there has been a fair amount of solid interest- if youre keen on these better decide quick or looks like they may be sold this weekend
cheers
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Fri, 28 January 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The black eyelid is missing from the headlights. You have that part also ready to screw on I guess.
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Mon, 31 January 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Tue, 01 February 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heaps of interest though noone is ready to front the cash- i am slightly flexible on price so contact me if you want to work out something
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Wed, 02 February 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86drift wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 23:37

Heaps of interest though noone is ready to front the cash- i am slightly flexible on price so contact me if you want to work out something

Brighter pics might help, pretty hard to see them properly + you say you have black strips for the headlights but i dont see them anywhere.

Just a few things i noticed.

FWIW if you still have a set in July ill take it.

Cheers

Steve
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Wed, 02 February 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate
This is all of a levin- the eyelids for the headlights where an optional extra- these are still worlds apart from the aus spec lights- with FAR superior lighting and much stronger mounts which are very sturdy- made of solid metal

The Sidelights are of the blackline type-they clearly have the thick black line above and below and the indicator is different-heres what they look like on the car only difference is the headlights

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~danielbatros/ae03.jpg

compare that to the early model (aus style)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shuker/AE86/img_6371.jpg

Anyways guys ive had heaps of interest- now its definately for sale..
slightly flexible on the price-give us a call and well work out something..
0404 136 711
edit:link fixed

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 11:15]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Wed, 02 February 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I would point out that the 'eyelid' headlights were standard on Kouki Levins, not an option AFAIK.

The 'eyelid' corner lights can be bought brand new from Toyota for $140 each.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Wed, 02 February 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 21:57

Just thought I would point out that the 'eyelid' headlights were standard on Kouki Levins, not an option AFAIK.

The 'eyelid' corner lights can be bought brand new from Toyota for $140 each.

Shocked $140 a cnr, hhhmmm

Bro first pic doesnt show.

Cheers

Steve
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS Wed, 02 February 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
link fixed cheers
well mate these are 100% off an import AE86 levin -i guess if the new owner insists on having blackline plastic on his headlights he can pay the extra to toyota -
i myself bought them as they are far superior to the aussie ones-and the blackline parkers make it look drastically differnt
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-price drop Thu, 03 February 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys
need these gone soon got repair bills to pay
$600 ONO
contact me
0404 136 711
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Sat, 05 February 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Tue, 08 February 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump-last chance
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Tue, 08 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want them, I'm just waiting to find out how much money I'm getting from my insurance. I'll call the insurance agency tomorrow and then give you a call.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for just the corner lights? I have Sprinter headlights. If I want them brighter like your special ones, I'll put in brighter globes.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parkers from toyota japan are about $150 and 3 week wait, head lights are $422...PLUS $35 each for the eye lids...so $600 represents great buying...good luck with sale...i cant believe these havent been sold
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks man-youre SPOT on the money there- i just checked the headlights with toyota this morning-they told me id have to wait 6-8 weeks for shipment too Confused

But yeah ive had a hell of a lot of interest but no one has the cash ready to spend
I have a couple of guys keen getting money this week so these WILL be gone in the next couple days
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sooo keen no green lol Cool Laughing
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that 150 each sidelamp and 440 each headlight right?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Wed, 09 February 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI-JDM Ae86 headlights with Metal mounts and BLACK LINE parkers-WITH PICS-Price Drop Thu, 10 February 2005 10:24 Go to previous message
Sold Cool thanks alot for all the interest- buyer got a bargain but they went to a good home Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CELICA TA22 Seats - FREE
Next Topic:96 soarer 2.5 gtt complete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 10:43:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006436824798584 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.