Toymods » The Outhouse » things i learned in aus after a year

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well u are in australia, therefore if ur curious... TRY IT!

DO EEET! C'MON! IM RIGHT HERE! KILL ME NOOOOOW!

i mean... do try eet Very Happy

-Jay
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EnFlaMEd wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 14:09

no australian food? What about freshly "harvested" kangaroo? Emu? Not to mention all the weird shit the natives eat. Seriously though....mung down on some roo!
Ide vote Coopers to replace Fosters anyday.
Gotta cruise I think I can hear the dog and bone!

mmm kangaroo stew frist had it in year 4 at school Confused
dampa - aussie bread

wigity grubs bahahaha

this little fella can chew these a corn field faster then you can say, CRIKEY WHAT WAS THAT ! bahahahahaha
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too right
flaming mongrel
dole bludger
hard yakka
true blue
good on ya mum, tip tops the one
my dad picks the fruit....
not happy jan?

Surprised
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 02:22

torque wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 15:33

does anyone else think of animal cruelty when steve erwin is mentioned?

if playing around with animals is animal cruelty, then we must be commiting TOYOTA cruelty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

btw, how does kangaroo meat taste like? never took the trouble to try it out

its great plus its low in fat and cholestorol Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crocodile's good shit too, but I like Emu the best.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
howa about

Mad cunt
sick cunt
bad cunt c
crazy cunt
etc
I dont think Ive ever heard other countries use the cunt word as freely as us?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 27 January 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 10:23

howa about

Mad cunt
sick cunt
bad cunt c
crazy cunt
etc

You forgot:

"Owyagoin'cunt?"
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 09:36

crocodile didnt really do it for me, too bland, tastes like flavourless chicken, with the flesh of fish...

quite odd really Confused

really needs to be marinated in a really rich sauce for over 12 hours....

ricey your a funny cunt Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 28 January 2005 00:13]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

howa about

Mad cunt
sick cunt
bad cunt c
crazy cunt
etc

And, don't forget the three "Hunt" brothers. There's York Hunt, Pork Hunt and Mike Hunt.

Hehehe.. we had a guy called Mike Hunt at school and we had this asian lady teacher and she'd call out the rollcall and say "Mike Hunt.. where is Mike hunt... has anyone seen Mike Hunt" It was quite amusing to us kids.

seeyuzz
river
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 11:12

AE86slut wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 09:36

crocodile didnt really do it for me, too bland, tastes like flavourless chicken, with the flesh of fish...

quite odd really Confused

really needs to be marinated in a really rich sauce for over 12 hours....

ricey your a funny cunt Laughing

I prefer crazy thanks Very Happy
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 12:12

Hi,

howa about

Mad cunt
sick cunt
bad cunt c
crazy cunt
etc

And, don't forget the three "Hunt" brothers. There's York Hunt, Pork Hunt and Mike Hunt.

Hehehe.. we had a guy called Mike Hunt at school and we had this asian lady teacher and she'd call out the rollcall and say "Mike Hunt.. where is Mike hunt... has anyone seen Mike Hunt" It was quite amusing to us kids.

seeyuzz
river

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! mike hunt... brilliant!!!!

-Jay
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 12:48

river wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 12:12

Hi,

howa about

Mad cunt
sick cunt
bad cunt c
crazy cunt
etc

seeyuzz
river

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! mike hunt... brilliant!!!!

-Jay

bahahahaha its almost as good as wayne king! Laughing
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 10:06

ive been having crocodile quite a few times here. in chinese restaurant though. good stuff. taste something between meat and fish.

as for the cunts, dumb cunt is used alot. it is directly the same as the cantonese expression, SOHAI!!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres also Mike Hock Very Happy
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike who??
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n: Roo tastes great! Make sure its cooked right though because the meat can easily go tough and chewy. It tastes similar to most other red meats.

Do many other countries say smoko? eg."baz, what time is smoko mate?" followed up by "what time has smoko been every other fucking day you moron.........fucking apprentices"
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't a slang suppose to be shorter?
Isn't cig shorter?
Even the.
"Smoke" is shorter than smoko?

What part of the "o" does it mean? Is it suppose to suggest some kind of a break?
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ozzie blokes are quite thoughtful when they greet you..

they say something like...

"HOW YA DOIN MATE, GOOD"

i dont know how that works really.. to me it seems like its quite an universally applicable grammar..

*whether that ozzie bloke is asking you "are you good?"
or
did he just pre implied it to himself "that he is good" just as before you would ask him the same question.. more likely just to get over with the usual cliches' in a hurry..

and also to mention.. dont try cane-toads... youll be asleep for 2 weeks...

and WTF is a TIMBUKTU?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timbuktu is a place somewhere outhere. imaginery or real Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Fri, 28 January 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Timbuktu is in the African continent somewhere. Check it. I'm sure I've seen it on an atlas before.

And its more like "OwsitGaaoiin moiite?'

You think you had to learn a lot Ben? Imagine me. From Malaysia straight to year 8 high school here. Blondes. Everywhere. With short.. REALLY short skirts. And they could'nt understand my accent (hence why I don't speak with a Malaysian accent no more) and sometimes I still don't understand some of my mate's oldies when they talk. Man, I don't understand how I got through VCE. And uni for that matter.

Yian
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sat, 29 January 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bee a man...

do dah right ting.

-Jay
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sat, 29 January 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about that timbuktu.. hehe any one heard a joke about a poetry competition between a top end grammar student against a gradeless yobbo?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 20:10

bee a man...

do dah right ting.

-Jay

LOL "Beee a mang..... Dooo tha right fing."

4AGE - 'Smoko' is the word used for a break, usually by tradies.

The easiest way to get the accent right while asking someone how they are is by simply saying "Air Gun?".... Give it a try.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the BE A MAN thingy is a comedy video we saw on my comp. would like to share it with everyone. anybody can host video?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 12:40

the BE A MAN thingy is a comedy video we saw on my comp. would like to share it with everyone. anybody can host video?

Yeah, it's an absolute classic! Somebody host it.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yu sim like nice kuy, i gip yu speeecial price....34.50!!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... one of my viet friends has had an elderley man actually say the 'be a man' thing to him.. but ive never seen the vid.. someone host it!

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive always rememebered cunny funt...

and i like twisties,i know they're not exclusivly aqussie, but DAMN i love twisties... mmm twisties r good

old man rivir, how was the classroom "back in your day"? i would imagine paper and pens to be pretty non-existant then?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

EldarO wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 14:58

old man rivir, how was the classroom "back in your day"? i would imagine paper and pens to be pretty non-existant then?

Yeah, it was a real bitch... we had to use reed-pens and write on papyrus. However, this was better than my dad's days when they had to chisel their work onto stone tablets! Smile

Hehehehe.. seriously we did have pens & paper as I recall, and small calculators were pretty new and we weren't allowed to use them. Mind you, the simple calculators back then could only do the basic functions and cost nearly $100. So, I became quite adept at using a slide-rule.

Back then I used to get into trouble a lot 'cos they tried to force left-handers to write with their right-hand and I rebelled at that. At tech-drawing I always got low marks 'cos I smudged my drawing. So, one day I had the brilliant idea of doing it all backwards. It was the neatest and cleanest drawing I had ever done - and got zero marks for it! Smile "It's backwards, you fool!" the teacher barked at me and tossed it in the bin.

I got kicked out of metal-working class 'cos I was trying to make a steel stake to stick through the tech-drawing teachers heart. So I took up woordworking and tried to make a wooden stake, but wasn't allowed. Instead I made a small jewellry box for my mum, who subsequently used it to store her "stash". Good on ya mum! Laughing

seeyuzz
river

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Sun, 30 January 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 07:41

I got kicked out of metal-working class 'cos I was trying to make a steel stake to stick through the tech-drawing teachers heart. So I took up woordworking and tried to make a wooden stake, but wasn't allowed. Instead I made a small jewellry box for my mum, who subsequently used it to store her "stash". Good on ya mum! Laughing

seeyuzz
river

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AI SELL YU FIRTY DOULA TOMOLLOW I CLOSE SHOP!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 20:20

russell peters is fucking classic....

OHKAY ONE SECON I TAWK TO MY WIFE...

!XOBILE

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 14:43]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah hahaha... the !xobile brought back some memories. I'm sure I got it on the hard drive somewhere. If anyone wants to host it. Its like 57.2MB.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 01:35

4AGE wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 20:20

russell peters is fucking classic....

OHKAY ONE SECON I TAWK TO MY WIFE...

!XOBILE

that dudes name is russelll peters??
ill search for more of his stuff
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 13:32

lol... one of my viet friends has had an elderley man actually say the 'be a man' thing to him.. but ive never seen the vid.. someone host it!

a viet lady told me the other day to do the right thing when i was looking to purchase a vacuum cleaner.
i looked at my gf and she cracked up.

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Mon, 31 January 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on victorian tv, theres an add on prostate cancer awareness. it goes BE A MAN!!.........see a doctor!! Laughing Laughing
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Tue, 01 February 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw& quot;

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

-Jay
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Wed, 02 February 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 15:36

No... I can't see anything wrong with a man loving his fellow crocodiles....

What is the deal with Fosters? I have rarely seen it available (not that I look), but I would've thought VB would be the kicker, not Fosters.

My mate was watching the Tsunami Appeal Concert and heard Fosters had donated a big amount (either 250k or half a mil) and was thinking hang on -- nobody drinks Fosters.. where did they get the money from?
Turns out Fosters owns VB Razz
Or the other way around, but yeah..
no worries mate! Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Wed, 02 February 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't get this do the right thing thing.
SOMEONE HOST!! Crying or Very Sad
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Wed, 02 February 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 03:07

I don't get this do the right thing thing.
SOMEONE HOST!! Crying or Very Sad

get me a place to upload it!!

cheers mate Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Wed, 02 February 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email to me:

thewitzl@optusnet.com.au

pack of bludgers
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will mail to u tonite. whats ur email capacity?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
search for 'russell peters' if you want the whole stand up (not just the chinese part)
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually I can host it
thu187@gmail.com

Use g-mail boys.
It's hektik Razz
Unlimited email space I think.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you said its way less racist than u thought it was going be..

what gave u that impression in the first place??

what do malasians generally think of aussies over there??

P.S how much do u guys pay per semester at uni?

P.P.S yeah dave hughes is such a sellout tryhard...that holden add was so shit - guess he just wanted the money.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well generally an asian guy goin to a white country, its pretty scary. i didnt think aus was racist, just non asian countries if u know what i mean. also, u only hear the bad stories coz good news is no news.

also my sis happen to be studying here b4 during the time of pauline(?) Hanson and some nasty things were happening at that time.

ofcoz i didnt expect australia to be so multiculture. u have the greeks, italians, all types of asians, the lebanese, just about everyone here.

malaysians think of aussies like just another white ppl. i cant tell by just looking the difference between an italian and a british. all white ppl look the same to me Embarassed
its like how i can tell the difference between a vietnamese and a chinese easily and its kinda difficult for u aussie guys in general.

how much do i pay at uni?? no comment
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i :heart: exchange students.. why?
they sell off their cars cheap when they go home!! Cool
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: things i learned in aus after a year Thu, 03 February 2005 23:08 Go to previous message
http://www.witzl.com/funny/brown_guy.wmv
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone build scale models??? Just a hobby dedication thread.
Next Topic:HOW DO U MAKE AVATAR
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 14:47:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095911026000977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.