Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 24 January 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mumblezz
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 24 January 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Guys,

I have just received a letter stating that the LSDs are in Perth and awaiting payment for duties and GST.

I going to make the payment and pick them up 2day.

I should have LSDs tonight if everything goes smoothly and will ship them to people made full payments on THursday.

Regards

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final payment made today Wei Smile

It should arrive in your account by the end of the week.

Cheers,

Joel
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me does a little dance Surprised
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Archy...off to U-put-yo-back-out weekend after the nationals Wink
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, just quick update.

Little hiccup today, customs making life a little bit difficult. Wasted my trip all the way down there for nothing. I have got my customs broker onto it Cool

Unfortunately didnt manage to get the items out of there today. Items should be cleared thursday and sent out on friday.

Regards

Wei

P.s sorry for delay guys.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome.
Thanks for trying anyway Wei.

Its gonna be funny that suddenly theres going to be all these 2way equpied 86s in SA soon. Next time we have a hills run should prove interesting Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 25 January 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Skaney,

I wanted to get the LSDs todays, wanted to pay up all the duties and GST and get the goods. Customs makes it difficulty with alot more paper work than expected. Should get it sorted out very shortly.

True Skaney, going to be alot of Ae86s out there with more and more mods, LSDs, turbos, Quads, Etc.

When I started tinkering with Ae86s a while back now, and my close friend also almost 10 years ago for him, there was hardly any fullhouse AE86s going around in Australia.

Now everybody wants to get their hands on one and its getting harder to find a good interior with a rustless shell. The quality of owner build ups is going to full extent and there are more enthusiast willing to put everything they have into their 86s. Now there are many examples of fully bombed 86s getting around across australia.

Also quality 2nd hand parts are getting harder to find and more expensive. Thank god for NEW PARTS!!

Its good that the Australian enthusiast can recognize a legendary model that has good weight distribution, RWD, tons of modified parts available and can be easily used to street, track, drag and drift!

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 25 January 2005 12:49]

krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 27 January 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T - Second payment made. I sent you details in an email.

Cheers
Andrew
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 27 January 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: Payment made for LSD + final gear
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 27 January 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers guys,

My broker has gotten onto all the paper work already, juut awaiting customs to process the paper work so i can get the goods.

Regards

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 28 January 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei, have you recieved my final payment yet? just making sure it went through ok.

Gluck with all the customs shite.

Cheers,

Joel
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 28 January 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys

All LSDs have been cleared and paid up for.

Will deliver them Monday to people who have fully paid up.

I will check my accounts for those who just transferred funds into my account.

Regards

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 28 January 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome wei!

i just got a t series rear end today, everything is falling into place. Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 30 January 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, I think I have everybody full payment except for GTvolv.

GTvolv, if you want to deposit remaining funds into my account, I can ship yours out as Demuire will wait for the Final LSD as he is still to wait for other parts as well.

Regards

Wei
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 31 January 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 22:59

Ok guys, I think I have everybody full payment except for GTvolv.

GTvolv, if you want to deposit remaining funds into my account, I can ship yours out as Demuire will wait for the Final LSD as he is still to wait for other parts as well.

Regards

Wei

Done

thanks
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 31 January 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funds received.

Cheers

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 31 January 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you send them today Wei?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 31 January 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All sent already via FASTWAY
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 03 February 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fastway are slow.... Sad

do you know roughly when itll be here wei? im hoping tomorrow coz i wanted to install it this weekend
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 03 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there any way of tracking them? My mate is hassling me about this thing.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 03 February 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some should received it tommorow. Fastway usually 3-5 working days depending on where you are as well.

Ive used all sorts of couriers and fastway are just as fast as TNT, TOLL ipec from my experience.

I have the connote numbers but fastway tracking website is no good, only tells u when its been sent of and then signed, it doesnt tell u much in between and check points Surprised

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 03 February 2005 09:34]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 03 February 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we use fastway at work and thats how they received the nickname 'slowway'
Although we dont use them for interstate stuff, only local and they take their time with that!

Shipping from Perth will take alot longer than shipping between eastern states..
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 03 February 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys for using "slowway"
they must sux pretty bad in the east, but from Perth to eastern states, they pretty decent from my experiences.

Regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 04 February 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any of you guys got your LSDs yet?

My customer has already received his oil catch can in central sydney and his item was sent out same time so some of you should receive you stuff today.

Cheers

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 04 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Havent got mine... Sad

normally stuff will arrive by 1pm, so it looks like im not gonna get it till monday. Sigh, no drift prac for me. Embarassed
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 04 February 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you guys stay further out from city, may take longer than others stay close to the ct.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 04 February 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We deal with fastway a lot as well at work here and the guy has come and gone so it looks like next week.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 05 February 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSD rec'd and fitted Very Happy

Thanks Wei!
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 05 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers,

hopefully rest of us get urs soon.

Regards

Wei,

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep got it today. Can't wait to get it in.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea on an ETA for another group buy?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ARCH,

can you please contact me or reply PM i need your mobile number, fastway trying to deliver but can find the place. Can i have you mb so i can forward it on fastway.

Regards

WEi
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent u a PM just now Wei
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got mine today

Smile
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so why wasn't leighton in on this buy?
he keeps whinging about his LSD and wanting to boro mine Razz

oi AE86T: on another note. do u do any 86 levin front apart from j-blood? or can u help me arrange shipping from japan for an item?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 07 February 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cools Skaney.

Genkin, I can get hold of Running Free, Goodline, Vertex no problems, the only problem is freight is very expensive. Pm or cal me and see what you after and can organise

Regards

WEi

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 22:47]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 08 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSD recieved and heart rate returned to normal. Wink

Thankyou WEI!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 08 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
takai wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 16:10

Any idea on an ETA for another group buy?

Count me in if there is a second group buy. Anyone else?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 08 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sure there are others, u will get 5 easy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 08 February 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good Arch that u got the LSD.

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 09 February 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woot Woot...mine arrived today also Very Happy

Thanks Wei Wink
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 09 February 2005 09:22 Go to previous message
No probs champ.!
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" tyres for sale
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 16:59:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091440677642822 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.