Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
s_asmus
Newcomer

January 2005
FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 31 January 2005 07:03 Go to next message
Hi selling the wife's toy as she's getting a company car and we're out of garage space

See advert on Carsales:
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_co ntent.enquiry?current_rec=1&page_number=1& vehicle_id=53756

No joyriders or timewasters please.

Cheers
Scott

Send a private message to this user    
2zz-ge
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 31 January 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that a 2zz turbo?
It come like that?
thanks
s_asmus
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 31 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No it's designated 7A-FTE I believe. There's a review and a bit of a history lesson these on carsales research area. Here's the link.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.research_specs?vehicle_code=20010314.15:33:44
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Thu, 03 February 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep 7AFTE thats correct. good to see the price of these have come down but wat i dont understand about these i had a look inside and they only have power windows on the front 2 doors if im correct? unless the car i was looking at was a retard or soemthing. but they have a very nice dash and are a good original car cause theres not many around. ive only ever seen 2 on the roads in sydney, and one was in a car lot!

free bump and good luck with the sale
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Thu, 03 February 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That could be the case about the power windows. The non-sportivo ones have power windows for the front and the back to windows are winding and they dont go all the way down.
I was just wondering what the power figures are on the regular liftbacks.
Anyhoo, VERY NICE CAR MATE.
SEXXXXY LOOKING!!

BUMP! Very Happy
s_asmus
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Fri, 04 February 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep power windows only in the front. I guess they figured power winders for the rear would just be extra dead weight. Air conditioning is standard anyway.
I tried to take some inside photos with the dash all lit up. It's sexy red lighting, again standard. But they just turned out blurry. You would see the factory leather wheel and gearknob, sports seats, CD player and dash plaque. I'll try again on the weekend, if no-one buys it first.
If anyone is seriously interested this would be a good weekend to buy. The new car has arrived and so my car is bumped to the driveway. I was not happy when the storm came through the other night. 2 drivers in the household, 2 car garage, 3 nice cars the math does not work. I need to sell.
Std corolla of that vintage had all of 85kw & 154Nm. Exciting huh? 115Kw & 237Nm is quite a step up from there.
kebluey
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 07 February 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much?
s_asmus
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 07 February 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$22,500. All the details are in the carsales.com advert.
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_co ntent.enquiry?current_rec=1&page_number=1& vehicle_id=53756
If you can't see it for any reason let me know and I'll email a copy.

kebluey
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 07 February 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you flogged the shit outta it?
duff_boy
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 07 February 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kebluey wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 20:26

Have you flogged the shit outta it?

do you read?
kebluey
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Mon, 07 February 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, no sorry... i'll shut up
s_asmus
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS: AE112R Sportivo Turbo - Brisbane Tue, 08 February 2005 00:21 Go to previous message
Thanks duff_boy. My wife saw kebluey's message and was actually quite hurt. She has babied this car. We decided not to reply in the heat of the moment.

Anyway if anyone is seriously interested the clock is ticking. I'll put it into storage Friday otherwise.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[Syd] damaged s13 silvia. 3 months rego remaining
Next Topic:91' SX Seca
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:35:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012650012969971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.