Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 10:13 Go to next message
Alot of people say that if you do good things in your life , the next one you get to live is better and nice things happen to you. For this reason I believe in my past life I shot jesus or maybe ran over the pope or something.

All I want to do in life is cruise through and do my thing , you know , go to work , do a good job , spend my money and be happy. But no , apparently the world has other ideas.

When I drive , I don't tail gate , I leave a 3 second gap so I don't hit the other guy when he randomly brakes for no reason , but you think that gets you any curtosy , fuck no. I get cut off left right and centre , I get merged in on , abused , beeped for not taking off at the lights fast enough.

Yeah thats not so bad , sydney roads into and out of the city everyday , what can you expect I guess.

Now I'm at work , cool , I put in the hard yards , get alot of work done for the time allocated. Of course this doesnt matter , service advisors have unrealistic guidlines so you get used to it. However when they start to make " jokes " malicously at you because hey , you are younger and you don't wear a tie. Again however easily taken of , mots of these guys have problems you have heard about on the grape vine , quick directed comments shuts them up a treat. Now the customer comes into play , they are almost never happy , and they are just so stupid and will try and rip you off at every turn. The best is when one comes down raving about you broke something or something is missing or you took a dump in thier fuel tank , something retarded like that.

I didn't take a number 2 in your fuel tank , I just replaced your radiator. " OH BUT YOU MUST OF , I DIDNT DO IT , NO ELSE COULD OF POSSIBLY HAVE DONE IT , I SWEAR ON THE POPES NOSE HAIR IT WAS YOU "

Yeah whatever , you just conned the service department out of a free set of wiper blades , are you happy now.

Once again battle the traffic , you get home , ahhh my house , my domain , sure its mine , but people seem not to get the message of not touching my stuff when I'm not there. Whatever , at least it isnt broken.

Now onto the internet , to read of motor conversions , power figures , cruises , funny pictures and stories. But what is this , someone is breaking the rules on this car forum I have the privilige of overseeing. Not a problem , you get a warning. OH NO , you didn't like being told not to do that , so you send me death threats , lovely. Nothing like being Ethugged , I'm not scared what ever. So you get on my MSN , which is freely availible on the world wide webaverse , and you procede to threaten me more , cool, I can bark back a bit too , hell its only the internet.

Later I get informed that said Ethug knows where I work , and where I live , not suprising , so many people have been to my house and I pass out this info easy. So now a 17 year old lebenese youth is threatening to come to my house and rearrage my face , I worry for a second , but I am a decently sized dude , I have done low level martial arts training and moderate sparring sessions with friends who do weapons jitsus ( spelling?) Not to mention my manipulator bars and such that I weild with all of hells fury ( when I can't get that dam bolt off the gearbox Razz ). I tell him come on over if he is man enough , or better yet come to my work , because hell , this kid is too good to have his own job , at work the workshop is like an extended family , you mess with me , you mess with the boys.

So there you go , just a few of the things that are holding me back from a basic existance of bliss , I'm sure alot of toymodders feel the same way , who wouldn't want a simplified lifesytle where all is good , most goals are reachable and those that arent leave a awesome sense of satisfaction once overcome. I guess most of this would be a bit easier to bare if my right kidney would start draining properly and stop administering a heafty dose of pain.

They say life wasn't ment to be easy , but why do life's problems come looking to headbutt me in the face.
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop being a girl Smile thats a normal day for a normal person when you live in sydney. you pretty much described my day. be nice on the road, get abused. look after customers at work (give them a pink slip when you prob shouldnt because they ask you to help them out) and they dob you into the RTA. customers dont pay and you never see them again, you fix their brakes and 10 years later their engine goes and its your fault. people are c*nts. i dont know why, they just are.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Have you ever thought that this isn't karma for past lives, but rather something you've selected for yourself?

Maybe, before you came into this world, you decided that you need to come to Earth School and mix it up in this physical realm and endure hardships to build character, learn patience, look adversity in the face, and, in the end, come out on top.

And you better come out on top, 'cos if you don't you'll be back again... and again... and again.

We all cop slaps in the face as we live our lives. It's not about how hard you can slap back, but how well you can take the hits and how you overcome them.

Chill out and relax. Life's an adventure and it's not meant to be easy, but it's there to learn and gain wisdom and insight, and most of all, to have some fun while doing so - though at times that may seem impossible.

And another thing, you couldn't of shot Jesus 'cos there were no guns around at that time. Well, none that I can remember. Confused

Hang in there sunshine, you'll do just fine.

seeyuzz
river
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your so full of wisdom and useful information river, Very Happy

yeah bud just take a chill pill...every1 is overcome every now and then, and at the end of the day u feel like crawling into a ditch,,

hell i feel like it all the time and im not gunna tell u its easy either..cause u no id be lieng but just try to make the most of it when u are in a good happy mood and if ur not in one of these moods just look forward to being in 1..

CHEERS

NOLAN
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you live in Eastwood.. what can I say? Razz

have you ever tried to drive down rowe street at anything except 3am in the morning?

life is tough, it's true. We all know there's a problem. Question is - where does that knowledge take you? Wink
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone goes through shit in their day...I work at a supposedly 'up-market department store' Rolling Eyes , and the amount of shit i put up with from supervisors and customers is unbeleivable Shocked Surprised can't wait to quit Evil or Very Mad so you're not the only one

But you just make them a little insignificant voice in you're life and dont pay attention to them, just 'SMILE AND NOD' Razz

As for the ethug, i most definitely know who it is (not mates or anything with him), that's why msn has a BLOCK USER option or you can just have a good ol' shit fight with him Razz
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Thu, 03 February 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 22:11

And another thing, you couldn't of shot Jesus 'cos there were no guns around at that time. Well, none that I can remember. Confused

how old are you again? Razz
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And you also cant hurt the pope, that guy just wont die...

Just think about it, it could always be worse...

work may suck, but then again, theres always people out there who dont have work....

And people threatening you over the internet, of course everyone is a hardass bastard over the internet, because they can say they are whoever they wanna be, fact is the hardass weightlifter steriod pumper guy whos gunna beat your ass could in fact be a acne covered puberty voiced 14 year old whos upset..

in my next life, im going to come back as a butterfly... no-one ever suspects the butterfly....
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 21:24

And
in my next life, im going to come back as a butterfly... no-one ever suspects the butterfly....

i want to come back as a cat
they've got the life
do nothing all day, have attention lavished upon them, and when they chase their own shadows its funny and not disturbing as it apparently is when i chase mine Sad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 22:24

Your a simpsons freak Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Busted.... Laughing Laughing

Yeah i am x 10...

DIZ, an easy way to combat being pissed off and life getting you down is a vivid imagination, for example, with me, if someone cuts me off, i then imagine them running up the ass of another car and flipping about 50 times and them burning and blowing up, if my boss is being an asshole complaining about shit, then as he walks off, i imagine all the rolls of fibreglass and tins of resin fall off all the shelves as he walks, onto him, and crush him... etc etc.. only problem is, i can really see it happening, and if there is other people involved and they can hear you, make you they dont hear you laughing/sniggering at them and their demise...

^-^
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that'll teach you diz, learn how to fuckn drive so you dont leave the pope by the roadside and stay away from jesus or ill kick your ass.

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Fri, 04 February 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Life sucks now has a website....
www.reachout.com.au
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey who threatend you ??? , sometimes us young guys wins my mate works for pirtek as a tech advisor so when a product shits its self hes tells them y also hegets to boss around all the old guys in the work shop for rootng it by the way hes only been in there for 2months so aS U KNOW THE OLD GUYS IN SHOP DONT LIKE TAKING ORDERS FROM A 'KID', as for work use the 'i can only work as fast as these sub standard conditions in the work shop alows me .'or i get paid to work i dont get paid to care or its not in my contract or its not in my job statement ill shut up now.
Kr0n1k
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL I'm using that one, I get paid to work, I don't get paid to care. I like road rage personally. Someone cuts me off, I downshift speed past them and then cut them off. I had a old guy tell me he was gonna get out and kick my ass one time, I opened my door to get out and he took off. Laughing People in cars are just like people on the internet. They are very tough and cool, and are gonna whip your ass, until you go to get out of the car. Fantasy land is halted, and they usually run for cover. Find out where the kid lives, and knock on his door with a crowbar. I betcha he doesn't come to the door. I have had so many people threaten me and you know what, nothing ever happens. Just Laughing and you'll be fine. And I bet Mr. Idunno touched your stuff while you weren't home... I hate that guy... always groping your belongings, and then is never around to take responsibility. If you want true stupidity, try Xbox Live, its even funnier when you hear that little squeaky preadolescent voice tell you that its going to kill you or kick your ass. Rolling Eyes And man... I wash dishes for a living, at Outback Steakhouse lol. Nuff said. I'd kill to work on cars for a living (or goto school for it, which I am currently doing.) Keep yer head up. Its just day to day shit that gets to you more so on certain occasions.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 01:00

Life sucks now has a website....
www.reachout.com.au

aahh, do you have those all over the walls of your workplace too? Smile bloody mental health

and I wouldn't wanna come bak as a cat - probably end up getting rocks thrown at me, run over, or hung up with my throat cut (going on recent trends)
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its funny to think about this now but when you get a bit older youll think back and realise it wasnt everyone against you at all... merely a perception of your own based on random circumstance and attributed to that the way you interact based on your mistrust of others intentions and actions.

between 18 and 25 I thought the whole world was full of assholes who were braindead and deadset out to make my life a misery. Now im a little wiser i see that it was merely my own outlook that made it that way.

If you change the way you look at the problem it will change your percieved outlook. for instance....

Quote:

When I drive , I don't tail gate , I leave a 3 second gap so I don't hit the other guy when he randomly brakes for no reason , but you think that gets you any curtosy , fuck no. I get cut off left right and centre , I get merged in on , abused , beeped for not taking off at the lights fast enough.

how many times have you been on a cruise and you quickly overtake someone at speed to catch up to the group?? to you he was going way too slow in the wrong lane and will eventually cause an accident where he wont be involved in any damage...

now look at it from the person you just overtook... hes doing the speed limit so theres no need to be in the slower lane, hes not towing a trailer or having car troubles.. hes not in a hurry because he left early to get to where hes going, its a nice day and hes nearing the twilight of his life and is attempting to make the most of every minute he has. Some stupid young kid is in a hurry to die, undertakes in the left lane at 20kmh+ over the speed limit then pulls in front of him only to come to a stop at the lights 100m up the road and get caught in more traffic anyway.

its all about perception Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well put
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you need to put one of these up at work... I live by this website.
http://us.st5.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/demotivators_1831_0

http://us.st5.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/demotivators_1821_6115368

http://www.demotivators.com/
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is one of my favourites!

http://us.st5.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/demotivators_1821_5251600
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm pretty happy. Work is good (if a little boring) and fairly well payed. I have girls falling at my feet, and appart from not having enough time to do everything, I think my life rocks...

... sorry.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Sat, 05 February 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are 2 words in this life that get you through dealing with situations very easy when ppl decide that they want to piss you off "GET FUCKED" such a versitile word and can be used in many situations and directed to many ppl

Cheers Adam
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Mon, 07 February 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of the most usable good attitude in like is the cant be fucked attitude.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Mon, 07 February 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent had a girlfriend for a while
i got cut off today by a old ford falcon XF hooning past me way past the speed limit
I sliced my finger open while opening a can of tuna today, which then i needed to see the doctor but had no driver and could not drive myself
i do get lonely at times
i try to keep up with my tafe course but find it difficult *difficult - too boring*
i work on minimum wage which let me afford my car.

My uncle overseas, smart, respected, very rich had everything he wanted and was happy suddenly was diagnosed with a cancer in his eye, now he is permanently blind.

I consider myself blessed. coz wat i buy i've earnt, at the end of the day i have my friends whether from school or my car friends that i can rely on for a good time, im still in some sort of tertiary studies which can lead to bigger and better things, as for girls - theres plenty of fish in the sea.

My 2cents

-Choony

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Mon, 07 February 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
life is like a touge battle. u can be far behind and still win races Smile Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Mon, 07 February 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell you pretty much described my day.. i get to work, and i get abused for doing things i didnt do, plus, now ive been given even less hours because of it..

customers ask me 21 questions at every corner, and while most of them are happy, there are the ones that "insist" that i price check a $1.19 hand towel to see if its on sale.. 25% off storewide.. not to mention the price check shitbox is on the other side of the store so i have to run to get there and back so i can complete my work..

as a result of no work, i have no money, BARELY enough for fuel...

BUT, Im happy knowing my parents are there whenever i need them, they pay for my tafe course and school supllies, and chip in that extra $10 until iget paid on wednesday..

you cant go through life looking at the shit that happens, hell, you r driving on the freeway... you get tailgated and the dickhead overtakes you screaming and showing you the finger, give him a smile, and a little wink, you come out on top, he hasnt affected you in the slightest, and hes going crazy...

but, what you havent noticed is the 10 other times youve taken the freeway and had a great time cruising, or when your stuck behind every red light, you dont notice whenever they're green do you?

dont expect things to go the right way, expectations lead to let downs, if you expect good things to happen constantly, your gonna be miserable, just be a man and take a hit, its not life without the knock downs Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: In my past life , I must of shot jesus or something.... Mon, 07 February 2005 15:24 Go to previous message
Life's just as much how you take it as how you make it Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How do these people get their licences...
Next Topic:Fight road rage.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:34:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069630146026611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.