Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » cant find it? "gizoogle" it!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 01:31 Go to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gizoogle yo!

Search for toymods its gold! Find dat schiznit!
  Send a private message to this user    
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToyMods is a Toyota gangsta ride C-L-to-tha-izzub in Sydney Australia wit drug deala made up of a variety of turbocharged n supercharged ride owna . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. ToyMods Gangsta Car. ...

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 02:12]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That IS fuckin' gold! Laughing

Is it a local site? Who made it?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep it gansta yo keep it gangsta Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one mooley Very Happy
I typed in Hot 4s but I dont think it changed anything?

Hot4s & Performance Ridez
Hot4s hizzy pizzle bitch ass nigga. Online Forum n shit. Hot4s Gallery cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map. Gangsta Rides. Subscriptions. Hpi Videos. Links. Sell yo ride in Hot4Sale with my forty-fo' mag. Contact Hot4s and my money on my mind. Nizzy yaba daba dizzle: Email in tha hood: ...

Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

its the schizzle yo Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/joyride/teh%20funny/grilldog.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/joyride/teh%20funny/werd.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 04:55]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 14:12

Hot4s hizzy pizzle bitch ass nigga.

Quote:

Nizzy yaba daba dizzle

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... That's some funny shiznit yo... Err... Confused
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Fri, 04 February 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah funny shit
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to drag up an old thread but...

here's a Gizoogle translation of a Mother Theresa site:

A Shiznort Biography

Brotha Teresa, cracka of tha Nobel Peace Prize, died on Pimp 5, 1997,in her convent in India. She was 87. Bizzle Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in 1910 in Skopje, Yugoslizzles she joined tha Sista of Loreto in 1928.
She tizzle tha nizzle "Teresa" afta St motha fucka Teresa of Lisieux,patroness of tha Missionizzles.

In 1948, she came across a half-dead woman lying in frizzay of a
Calcutta hospital so you betta run and grab yo glock. She stayed wit tha woman until she died . Put ya mutha fuckin choppers up if ya feel this.. Fizzy thizzat point on, she dedicated tha majority of her life ta steppin' tha poorest of tha pizzle in India, thus gain'n her tha nizzy "Saint of tha Gutta." She founded an gangsta of nuns called tha Missionizzles of Charity in Calcutta, India dedicated ta serv'n tha pizzy n shit. Almost 50 years lata, tha Missionizzles of Charity hizzle grown fizzle 12 sista in India ta over 3,000 in 517 missions throughout 100 countries worldwide yeah yeah baby.

In 1952, she founded tha Nirmal Hriday Home fo` tha Dying in a brotha temple in Calcutta. It was there that tizzle would care fo` tha dying Indians T-H-to-tha-izzat were found on tha streets. Brotha would see Jesus in everyone thizzat she met n shit. It didn´t playa whetha they were dying of AIDS or Leprosy . I started yo shit and i'll end yo' shit. She wanted them ta be able ta die in peace n wit dignity. For over 50 years, she worked selflessly help'n tha poor. Thiznat devotion towards tha poor won her respect throughout tha world n tha Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.

Over tha last two decades, Cracka had suffered fizzle heart problems. She suffered a heart attack dur'n a 1983 visit wit Pizzle John Paul II. She suffered anotha, n mizzy serious, heart attack in 1989 n shit.
It was then thizzat a brotha was installed . Put ya mutha fuckin
choppers up if ya feel this.. Jizzust last year, she suffered fizzy malaria n was treated fo` a chest infection.

Brotha Teresa was a liv'n saint n she wizzle be greatly missed in all flavas. Eternal R-to-tha-izzest griznant unto her Lord, n may
Perpetual light shine upon her

The Joy of Being a Woman of God .
HEBBRONVILLE, Texas, JAN. 29, 2004 (Zenit.org).- Drug Deala all, tha most famous Bitch of tha 20th century wizzy Motha Teresa n Motha Angelica, hustla of wizzle wizzy biolizzles motha

Papal Household Bitch 3rd Meditizzle fo` Advent 2003 (Part 1) .
VATICAN CITY, DEC wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. 22, 2003 (Zenit.org).- Shot Calla Teresa´s confessor, Jesuit Brotha Celeste Van Exem, has said of her:
"The mean'n of her whole life was a person: Jesus."[1] Afta ridin' her life fo` years, n tha ballin' n testimizzles of rappa `bout her, tha general postulizzle of her cause of beatifizzle concludes where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin': "If I have ta say, in synthesis, why she is raised ta tha honor of tha altar, I reply cuz this is how we do it: coz of her personal love of Jesus W-H-to-tha-izzich she lived in sizzuch an intense way as ta pimp herself his bride. Hers was a Jesus-centered life."
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.asksnoop.com

it's pretty funny, n shit lol
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ToyMods Car Club meets on tha third Monday of every miznonth fo shizzle. It is a bootylicious opportunity ta come n ask questions, or just meet tha boys n bitchez of ToyMods! If you wizzle ta meet us gangsta come along ta one of our Club Events !
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing the posts are funny but it wont translate for me
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"There was a problem gang bangin' this page"
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Mon, 09 May 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"You've followed an invalid link, pleaze notify tha motherfucka"
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Tue, 10 May 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"1910 in Skopje, Yugoslizzles"

how does Yugoslavia = Yugoslizzles? lol

this dumb, but funny Very Happy

Eldar.O.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Tue, 10 May 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got this when I searched under the 'Bali 9 Drug Dealers'....

Dead wanna be gangsta linked ta Bizzy 9 29apr05 AN internizzle drug deala shizzot dead in Jakarta could be tha dawg who supplied heroin ta tha Bali nizzy ya feelin' me?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Tue, 10 May 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Searched "Weed n feed"

and got this.

Steve--In tha early eighties I used Scott's Weed n Feed n neva read tha bizzle ergo, I wizzle fizzle flops n often broadcast tha shiznit wit a cup straight from long beach nigga. In tha early eighties I had viral meningizzles multiple sinus infections, diarrhea fo` six months n I believe thizzat is wizzy I began ta develop chemical sensitivizzles first ta Pizzy in suntan lotion. Now I hizzle progressed ta all solvents, pesticizzle herbicizzle fungicizzle volatile hydrocizzles n have MCS . Its just anotha homocide. In 1998 Dursban/Diazizzles really sent me over tha edge, out of mainstream society due ta perfume/sizzle intolerance . I'm a mutha fuckin 2-time felon..

bahahaha
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: cant find it? "gizoogle" it! Tue, 10 May 2005 06:27 Go to previous message
why wont it work? Sad the screen is just blank Sleep
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pump up music
Next Topic:perfect haircut for meetings !
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 02:49:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061829090118408 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.