Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okies...

Every single word that I have read in this thread so far has been false...

Yes I was there...

Firstly, that picture of the onramp... I counted about 10 cars pulled off to the side taking pics and video... We all kept cruising onto the freeway and it was all good and safe... We cruised past there at around 60km/h and I didn't go over 100 on the entire trip up there...

Rolling Road Block??? I don't think so... Yes, there was traffic congestion as there was around 300 of us on the freeway... We were using the two left lanes and yeah, obviously, the cars were travelling a little slower than usual that day... So the general public that have road rage problems were being idiots... Squeezing up the shoulders, sitting on our asses, swerving dangerously and speeding in the rain like morons... I had one idiot overtake me up the outside between the side of my car and the guard rail, I was doing around 90 and he flew past me... Would've been inches from me and the guard rail... And you call us stupid...

The accident...
The accident started by a random fcukwit that swerved across three lanes and jamming on the brakes... No one knows why he did it... But anywayz, with visibility at a low, it created a domino effect with 5 cars and one motorcycle involved... No one was badly hurt which was good... Shame about the cars involved though...

I can't believe the response that this thread has gotten here... I thought car modifiers would have realised that and not posted this utter crap...
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:52

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture199.jpg
Um...the swamp donkeys on the left have burnt my retinas.

And this is just waiting for Rob to do something to it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture174.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111 Look at the back of this monstrosity. Please can I run him in the Crown?
http://www.sydneycruising.com/images/zoom/KQLYMB/4[1][2][3][4][5][6][7].jpg

ROFL - Me thinks it's time for someone to post another photoshop thread!! Very Happy Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so please explain what is safe about 60 cars parking on an onramp??or what about the poor buggers who needed to merge off the freeway but have to wait for 300 ricebuckets travelling at 80k's in a 110 to make their way past the exit before he can do so,if you cant see that the cruize led to the frustration of other motorists ur a fukking moron,as for the accident Id like to know where half the people were positioned when it happened as everyone seems to know quite clearly that it wasnt the fault of anyone on the cruise Confused
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:53

ROFL - Me thinks it's time for someone to post another photoshop thread!! Very Happy Laughing

They don't need to be chopped Smile They can't get much worse Very Happy

edit: I mean, they just aren't my style is all Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 09:03]

buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:05

...car modifiers...

There are some very different ideologies working here. One is egotistical posturing bravado, another is the more purist interest in motor sports and mechanical development. There is a lot of stereotyping going on here, but a lot of the anti-rice predjudice is formed from what we all see out on the streets every day:

Fast and furious drift and drag heros with offensive exhausts, stereos and attitudes.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 09:44]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture199.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/BEN12S/30TH%20JAN%20CRUISE/Picture174.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111 Look at the back of this monstrosity. Please can I run him in the Crown?

WILL THIS DO PAUL?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_30_full.jpg
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:42

WILL THIS DO PAUL?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_30_full.jpg

You forgot to put some on the roof !!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:55

ok so please explain what is safe about 60 cars parking on an onramp??or what about the poor buggers who needed to merge off the freeway but have to wait for 300 ricebuckets travelling at 80k's in a 110 to make their way past the exit before he can do so,if you cant see that the cruize led to the frustration of other motorists ur a fukking moron,as for the accident Id like to know where half the people were positioned when it happened as everyone seems to know quite clearly that it wasnt the fault of anyone on the cruise Confused

60 cars on the onramp??? Sorry, did I say 60 or 10 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ... They were out of the way of cars entering the freeway so whats the problem??? Thats like saying that cars that are broken down on the side in the spaces next to the emergency phones are unsafe...

It was pissing down with rain... It was prolly good that we were slowing everyone down anywayz... As they say, wipe 10km's off in the rain and for the red P platers, 10km/h off their speed limit would be 80...

I can see where some motorists would have been frustrated but some ppl just need to settle down and relax... Not make stupid moves that caused the accident or maybe even kill someone in doing so...

The accident happened on the bridge that runs over the hawksbury River... The cars that were on the cruise were in the 2 left lanes as we left the right lane open for other motorists to pass... The car that caused the acco sped up the right hand lane and cut across infront of the 2 left lanes and slammed the brakes on... Everyone behind slammed the brakes and it was like dominoes for a few rows... As I said before, 5 cars and 1 bike...
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:54

The accident happened on the bridge that runs over the hawksbury River... The cars that were on the cruise were in the 2 left lanes as we left the right lane open for other motorists to pass... The car that caused the acco sped up the right hand lane and cut across infront of the 2 left lanes and slammed the brakes on... Everyone behind slammed the brakes and it was like dominoes for a few rows... As I said before, 5 cars and 1 bike...

Regardless of what happened in front, if you hit the car in front you are at fault. The fact that 5 people did the same thing shows that you could not have been obeying the road rules Rolling Eyes
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can understand people being annoyed if they are on a 3 hour drive or something up the coast and are stuck behind slow moving traffic.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 18:24

buck naked wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:15

Acura? Giant chrome wheels? Six exhausts? Warcraft 3 graphics?

Good lord that's embarassing.

but only 2 have metal surrounding them,

now he can have 6 coppers ream his tailpipes Very Happy

i couldnt have put it any better way,

far out thats just decked out rice
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

magicmitch wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:06

ur not referring to the cruise to cronulla this sunday are u?

I am

Are you still going?

yeh ill still go...it will be good for a quite giggle i guess...

u?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Fri, 04 February 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:05

Okies...

Every single word that I have read in this thread so far has been false...

Yes I was there...

there are that many different versions of events so i dont know what to believe. no one that was inovlved in the crash has come forward and said what happened the nly person that has was the commodore driver that was at the back of the crash and had a civic swerve into his lane
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sat, 05 February 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 20:27

Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 19:54

Regardless of what happened in front, if you hit the car in front you are at fault. The fact that 5 people did the same thing shows that you could not have been obeying the road rules Rolling Eyes

Sorry champ but were you there to witness the accident??? Nah, didn't think so...

And I think you should recheck the road rules as the laws have now changed... In a domino effect accident, all the cars have to foot the bill, not only the last one...

And obeying the road rules??? Like sticking between 80 and 100km/h, slowing down for the weather conditions... I know I was obeying all the rules... I'm guessing that a few of the lead cars were most likely sitting too close to each other and when the random swerved and hit the brakes, front car locks up, 2nd car locks up and so on... Cars aren't made of glass... You can't see whats happening infront until it's too late... Accidents happen everyday... Why pick on this one???
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sat, 05 February 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 16:33

Sorry champ but were you there to witness the accident??? Nah, didn't think so...

And I think you should recheck the road rules as the laws have now changed... In a domino effect accident, all the cars have to foot the bill, not only the last one...

And obeying the road rules??? Like sticking between 80 and 100km/h, slowing down for the weather conditions... I know I was obeying all the rules... I'm guessing that a few of the lead cars were most likely sitting too close to each other and when the random swerved and hit the brakes, front car locks up, 2nd car locks up and so on... Cars aren't made of glass... You can't see whats happening infront until it's too late... Accidents happen everyday... Why pick on this one???

One of the most basic road rules is FOLLOWING DISTANCE!!!!

When you are on any type of cruise you basically represent ALL modified car owners so should ensure you are extra careful.
No cars aren't made of glass, thats why you have a following distance where you can stop BEFORE you hit the car in front. I can understand the guy in front hitting a car that cuts him off, but the rest can only blame their own crap driving.

Callum
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sat, 05 February 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
generally speaking having a rear-ender is a sign that you might be following to closely, or you are totally shit. One or the other!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sat, 05 February 2005 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like it was stated before, all those bodykits are too heavy for them drumbrakes. Very Happy
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 20:12

WILL THIS DO PAUL?

Laughing
dont forget the huge wing and the sunroff and the subwoofers and the neons
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl at that 'Acura'
Why on earth would somebody ever attatch 6 exhaust tips to their car? it just defies logic of anykind.
I find it funny also how the metal rings are only around 2 tips, whats the deal there? is that so he knows which 1's are actually connected?

And that photoshop, thats some funny shit. He will probably see that pic and go "dayum thats off da h00k, I should of thought of more exhaust tips, only 6, what was I thinking bro?"
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/9309/59380530full9ku.jpg
Laughing

thats my effort. i am resricted in resources, i use paintbrush Sad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ROFL

THIS CAR USED TO BE PARKED 3 BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE!!

AHAHAHAAHA omg!!

Before it was a grey colour and had the six exhausts.. but omg.. in a word.. YUCK Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the moral to this story is that a 300 car cruiz is too many cars and that next time they organise one they might want to organise it with the police so that shit like this dosent happen. The f3 on the weekend is packed anyways let alon 300 slow moving cars.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
93soarerTT wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 14:59

yeh im a terrigal local, and i felt alomost sick taking my soarer down there, unknown to me there was a cruise on.

Some really greasy character who looked like he owned something with bigger wings than a 747 said, "come cruising bro"

i replied with "im not your brother"

and he seemed really puzzled

i felt really bad being a associated with them and there pile up

Hey Rolla Boy. With INTELLIGENT characters like that and fully sick rides with 6 exhaust tips Rolling Eyes I'm sure NOBODY was trying to prove their manhood and NOBODY broke the law and NOBODY on the cruise was at fault.
You said someone squeezed through you and guard rail. You were doing 90km/h and he sped past you. Isn't that a sign people are really pissed off. If you're just cruising why didn't you all slow down a notch and let the general public overtake you?
Did you slow down at all when this guy flew past you or did you continue at 90?
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the end, it doesn't really matter who's at fault, a crunched car is still rooted, no matter who caused it. The moral for me, is not to go on big car-cruises with a high cockhead ratio. Why take the chance with your pride & joy ? ? . There's just too much opportunity for one TurdBurgler to cause a massif, devaschtating pile-up (wit teh foolly ghey AIDz) - and it doesn't matter to me who starts it: EVERYONE should be giving themselves enough room infront to emergency-stop, as well as allowing extra if you think the dude behind you is asleep at the wheel.

If you approach public roads with the most cynical, pessimistic attitude you can muster, assuming EVERYONE is about to do something completely random and crazy to try and destroy your car - you might just be O.K. . . . . . Sad

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt it just be easier not to drive at all?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 14:34

You said someone squeezed through you and guard rail. You were doing 90km/h and he sped past you. Isn't that a sign people are really pissed off. If you're just cruising why didn't you all slow down a notch and let the general public overtake you?
Did you slow down at all when this guy flew past you or did you continue at 90?

You can't possibly be serious Surprised Youre saying that you'd slow down for every public car on the F3 just so they'd overtake you???

And no i wasn't there, and no i dont read the Hot4s forums Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 22:01

You can't possibly be serious Surprised Youre saying that you'd slow down for every public car on the F3 just so they'd overtake you???

And no i wasn't there, and no i dont read the Hot4s forums Razz

i think he ment the people on the cruise that were going 20km/h under the speed limit.

BKDFKP wants his cruises to attract massive numbers of dickheads so that his ego is improved as he can boast about having the most dickheads behind the wheel of a car on a certain day
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The point of this cruise seems to be getting attention, well they sure as hell managed that... although I doubt this was the attention they were after.
I have my doubts about the level of intelligence and maturity involved with this cruise seeing as how one of the organisers managed to do a burn out with a cop car behind him. Rolling Eyes
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Sun, 06 February 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i've read most of the mini one...got shit towards end and the copper didn't seam that bad.....i read 2 posts ot eh hot4's one and went...NOOO hot4's pft.....i hope noone is hacking my compute ran seeing me reading the hot4's sit....

If it was pissing down rain and if it anything like M1 up hear in queensland then fucking oath you would go 80km/h cause u can't see shit i mean i'd rather drive at a 130-140km/h in the raina tnight on the m1 than 100-110 on it in the day...it that bad! the night it is easy as to see!

yes i'll agree when in a cruise thingy u do also maninly break that rule of the following distance but on a raining day it should of been followed cause yes.."there body kits a to heavy for there drum brakes" lol..sorry but yeah that just stupid (not thinking as you 'd do from time to time)

also if fuck heads like that acura guy i mean that many exhuast does nothing but just add the to the cost of buying more potatoes to plug them, lol...also it a FUCKING HONDA unless that is a american acura import then fuck off home and watch TFATF for the billion th time...yes i do own that movie and the sequal 2f2f and i like the car stunts and the the charger and the supra....and the bitches, lol! so yeah..... back to that fuck head if he goign to say shit like (about people that follow his foot steps) that then i'm glad he in NSW and me in QLD....

i am very happy with the car sceen atm in QLD a good mix of the tough old school cars..."bogans" yes u got to have them, they are good in ways!, ricers, the imports that do have balls and the sleepers (my favourite) and is pretty lebo free (lol i know racists but i mean i went clubin on fri night and the lebs in front got metal scand and me and all my mates that were bigger and shit didn't)....but it seams to me from what i see on teh net hear from people and see in mags that that rich kid and ricer "don't give a fuck about other people on the road" image is huge in NSW....

This image (in my hobble opinion, and i can have my opinion it one of the main laws )(i can't spell the big c word for it, lol)
all this coments don't help cause i HATE the mag hot4's i'll only sometime read it cause i'm bored and one of my mate got it for a reasons unknown to this universe..but i like the chicks in it that about it....i hate it cause one...a gt-4 owner from another site had to send them a email saying all the shit they said about moding a gt-4 for someone else in the mail return line area's was very very wrong and miss leading...another thing was a st162 owner asked the same usall question that any one wanting to start moding there car ask's, and ask like what to get and where to get it from and a basic price...they told him there is particly nothing he can (there is but there not much) (they mainly put no effort into there reply i mean if a fucking lancer boy ask the same questions and they'd do a full write up on it) apart from droping in the 3s-gte froma mr2 or gt-4 as most of us know...then they crack up saying the only way of making that celica (i think they said hairdresser car, not sure complety) to go fast is to tie a rope to it and on the other end a hook and aim for a passing 747 and hold on.. i mean hot4's lost all respect from me there and then....

I'm proud to be a Zoom magazine boy....

Ok i think i took an angle from all sides of this thingy...apart fromt eh acura boy...care factor 0 for him! and tried not to be hypocritcal or shit..if u have problem if it just say so in a nice manor but if it about coment about honda..not acura....don't care...

sorry for long post..but it just somethign u got to say so yeah...

and st184 silly car..that the reason i love my gt-2 no one really comes up to my car like....the cops pull over the 180sx or the skyline in front and behind me and they let me go.....u just got to love the hairdresser car repetation, lol!

Nezza Cool
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BKDFKP's view on the publicity relating to the cruise

u can bag me as much as u want,publicity bad or good is more help than u thing,

think that just shows how stupid this guy is. that is a direct copy of what he wrote
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have so much to say, but can't find my breath...

h0w GHEY!!!!!!111oneoneone

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was reading hot4's (the 1 with toymods in it)
and sum fool wrote into the tech part and asked (where can i get 18s for my excel ? also will a toyota 1ggte (yes i know) fit in my car ?
i read this at like 12 pm at night just before going to bed, and i laughed so hard my legs went to jelly.
if this is the kind of person u get on those cruises then they can keep them away from me !
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was reading hot4's (the 1 with toymods in it)
and sum fool wrote into the tech part and asked (where can i get 18s for my excel ? also will a toyota 1ggte (yes i know) fit in my car ?
i read this at like 12 pm at night just before going to bed, and i laughed so hard my legs went to jelly.
if this is the kind of person u get on those cruises then they can keep them away from me !
shaneblack
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 03:26

lite wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 02:51

4agte wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 00:41

im still trying to figure out why the commadore is at fault when the civic swerved into his lane??

I'm not entirely sure on this but I think the person behind the car involved in the accident is always at fault, no matter what reason.

Say you're driving on a 3 lane road right?
-Corolla left lane
-Commodore middle lane
-Civic right lane

Say the civic veers left towards the commodore so the commodore driver swerves left into the corolla. If the corolla is damaged as a result -- either way the commodore is responsible. If the civic was not damaged in any way then the commodore is SOLELY responsible.
What you actually have to do if you're the commodore driver is let the civic hit you so you can claim something. It's so stupid. Happened to somebody I know. They swerved to stop from being hit and got smacked into another car. The idiot behind the wheel that forced him to swerve got away scott free and my mate was left with the bill..

I had it happen to me. Traveling in the middle lane when a truck towing a trailer swerves across into my lane. Swerving to miss the truck and trailer I clipped the magna in the lane next to me. Since I managed to miss the truck so he wasn't involved in the collision I was deemed to be the at fault driver.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Hot4's cruise. 10 car pileup on F3 bridge. Mon, 07 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous message
http://insertdomainnamehere.com/misc/wherewally.jpg
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Recommended repairer
Next Topic:Beware the pink slip
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 21:49:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077309608459473 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.