Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Calvintys
Newcomer

February 2005
WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Fri, 04 February 2005 19:42 Go to next message
Hi,

I just bought an 1983 australian deliver Toyota Sprinter AE86. However the car is dead stock and the engine is almost gone now.
Anyway i am building this car specialy for drift. So if you guys have any parts on hand which you can offer me. PLS drop it here.

I have $5000 to spend on it. Just need to built up this sh?t box. Just sold my R33 GTR.

The main parts i am looking now is suspension setup and Engine.

Or

Email me at Calvin23@gmail.com or 0418 388 125

pls note i am not intersted on new parts or anything above the market pricce. If you think your parts has the value, then yes i am into it.

Cheers
Calvin
  Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
specifcs of what u need might help.... theres so much avaliable for the 86 its hard to know what u want

pm truenosedan on these forums... he has everything u need at a good price
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to sound rude but you sold your r33 gtr for a sprinter?
Calvintys
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for help, right now i mainly after suspension and either 20V or supercharge engine. Sorry i forgot about the engine model number.

BAssically my car is FULL stock so i need most aftermarket parts. Some high quality parts.

Cheers
Calvin
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirty_Sanchez wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 13:17

drift = in
godzilla = out

Laughing

ring API motors/wreckers... they will have ur engine... hope u know someone who can install it thou (its not as easy as you may think)

as for suspension... try steve-AE86 on these forums... or try to get some new stuff from T3 in America

anything else u can source if u spend some time on these forums

shiri

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 02:23]

Calvintys
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 13:21

Dirty_Sanchez wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 13:17

drift = in
godzilla = out

Laughing

ring API motors/wreckers... they will have ur engine... hope u know someone who can install it thou (its not as easy as you may think)

as for suspension... try steve-AE86 on these forums... or try to get some new stuff from T3 in America

anything else u can source if u spend some time on these forums

shiri

Yep time to let go my godzilla and start dirfting. Work out cheaper too.

Also thanks for the help GUYS. Very much appreciate.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he has his suspension sorted...he is getting trd gear...
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 10:21

drift = in
godzilla = out

Are you saying you can't drift a GTR, ..., or you're too pussy to do it?!? I've seen some fantastic slides performed in a GTR by a guy who knows how to drive.
Calvintys
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:26

drift = in
godzilla = out

Are you saying you can't drift a GTR, ..., or you're too pussy to do it?!? I've seen some fantastic slides performed in a GTR by a guy who knows how to drive.

Why not i pay you $7000 a year (although i am just paying 1900 with just car) and you be my insurance company for my GTR. Fix it for me when i crash it.

How does this sound like.

Even kazama will crash his car.... think smart. Anyway i dont think you understand about car. Especially GTR.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Calvintys wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 12:31

[Anyway i dont think you understand about car. Especially GTR.

Obviously I don't - stuff like the four wheel drift at 180Km/h around the right hand sweeper in the GTR I was nav'ing in, and the four wheel drift into the finish garage, were obviously flukes and had nothing to do with driver skill?!? Enjoy your Sprinter.
Calvintys
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:37

Calvintys wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 12:31

[Anyway i dont think you understand about car. Especially GTR.

Obviously I don't - stuff like the four wheel drift at 180Km/h around the right hand sweeper in the GTR I was nav'ing in, and the four wheel drift into the finish garage, were obviously flukes and had nothing to do with driver skill?!? Enjoy your Sprinter.

BINGO! YES you dont understand GTR. KEKEKKE>.. anyway... give you some HINT. Do a search on google and look for HKS ETC or GRID TS DANCER. That the first parts that you dont understand GTR.

Second part is i have an R33 GTR and there is some negative point about R33 GTR.

Cheers
Calvin

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 04:48]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing I don't understand is your use of grammer and structure, when typing?!? The rest - I'm happy with, thanks.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:26

drift = in
godzilla = out

no... just saying with the drift fad in... everyone wants a super duper hachi roku

p.s: he's obviuosly ESL so don't insult he's english cause i've seen a LOT worse...
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: WTB - AE86 parts... almost anything Sat, 05 February 2005 08:44 Go to previous message
I have adjustable traction rods (trailing arms) and also an adjustable pan-hard rod, a W55 gearbox, a huge intercooler, twin cam extractors and soon I will have a 20 valve rwd conversion kit and a 4agze
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtb- JZX90 Chaser 320km/h cluster
Next Topic:4AGE 20V blacktop ECU
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 20:05:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060508251190186 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.