Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Board Nominations 2005 AGM Tue, 25 January 2005 10:50 Go to next message
This is the official thread which announces all nominations received by the Secretary.

It will also reproduce the statement that each nominee is required to submit.

Any questions can be emailed to the "_blank"

Nominations received

President:

Rodney Try #25

Vice-President:

Joshua Bartlett #66

Treasurer:

Stephen Wandel #120
Kirsty Shilling #149

Secretary:

Paul Bridgement #106

Membership Secretary:

Luke Stitt #160

Social Secretary:

Cassandra Ford #292
Karl Witzlsperger #155

Cruise Secretary:

Craig Turner #245

I.T. Co-ordinator:

Lukasz Szymanski (Mos) #2

Ordinary Committe Member (3 positions):

Danny Kapustin #47
Joel Swinnerton #89
Dav Hoban #192

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 09:44] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user  
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

craig turner Sat, 05 February 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Craig Turner #245
Position: Cruise Secretary

"As an active member of Toymods I would like to be considered for the position of Cruise Secretary. I've shown my dedication to the club through attending all meetings and organising un-official events. I feel I could do an excellent job of organising interesting cruises at regular intervals with a variety to suit most members."

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 07:47]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

cassandra ford Sat, 05 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Cassandra Ford #292
Position: Social Secretary

"I would like to be considered for the position of social secretary that is available on the board as I regularly attend meetings and events and feel I could do the position justice. I have the time to organise events and will put in the effort required to achieve an awesome year of fun events."

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 07:51]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

karl witzlsperger Sat, 05 February 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Karl Witzlsperger #155
Position: Social Secretary

"Having served on the toymods board now for the better part of 2 years. I have come to fully understand what this club is all about. As such I would like the opportunity to help fulfill some of the plans and ideas that the 2004 board has envisaged and see this club grow even further. By serving the club as social secretary, I plan to sustain and nurture the most important aspect of this clubs survival and what makes it the club it is - the social atmosphere."

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 07:51]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

kirsty shilling Sat, 05 February 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Kirsty Shilling #149
Position: Treasurer

"As an active member of Toymods for the last three years I would like the opportunity to become more involved with the inner runnings of the club. I believe I could bring some new and fresh ideas into the club to make it even better."
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

rodney try Sat, 05 February 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Rodney Try #25
Position: President

"As Toymods President for the past 2 years I would appreciate the opportunity to continue being a part of the Toymods Board for 2005. The outgoing board has a lot of ideas in the process and I look forward to seeing them eventuate in 2005."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Lukasz Szymanski (Mos) Sat, 05 February 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Lukasz Szymanski (Mos) #2
Position: IT Co-ordinator

"As an original founding member I would appreciate the opportunity to continue my work on the Toymods Board. As IT Co-ordinator I look forward to tackling new challenges within the club and co-ordinating a much needed revision of the Toymods Web Site."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Luke Stitt Sat, 05 February 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Luke Stitt #160
Position: Membership Secretary

"I Luke Stitt would like to continue my work on the board of Toymods as I would like to continue to help keep the club going and expanding."

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 07:57]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Joshua Bartlett Sat, 05 February 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Joshua Bartlett #66
Position: Vice President

"I would like to be considered for the role of Vice President of the Toymods Car Club. I believe I have performed the role capably in 2004 and would like a chance to improve on this in 2005."

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 07:58]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Stephen Wandel Sat, 05 February 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Stephen Wandel #120
Position: Treasurer

"I have enjoyed being a member for the last 3 years, and would like to be able to give something back. I feel I have the skills to perform the duties of the treasurer. I manage budgets at work, which has hours that keep my evenings and nights free to do things I enjoy like car club duties."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Paul Bridgement Sun, 13 February 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Paul Bridgement #106
Position: Secretary

"I would like to be considered for the position of Secretary for 2005. I have been a club member for the last three years, and having served on the 2004 Board I have seen a lot of great ideas coming out that are going to help make this club bigger and better. I would love the opportunity to spend another year doing my best to help in the smooth running of the club."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Danny Kapustin Sun, 13 February 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nomination Statement For: Danny Kapustin #47
Position: Ordinary Committee Member

"Having been a part of the Board since Incorporation I have seen the club grow in strength each year. Whilst time commitments mean that I have to take a step back in my responsibilities I would like another year on the Board so that I can use my experiences to guide the club to even better things and ensure that a fresh and motivated group are leading Toymods to its best year ever."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Joel Swinnerton Sun, 13 February 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomination Statement For: Joel Swinnerton #89

"I have been a Toymods Board Member for a number of years and would like to continue to be a part of the board to participate in the furthering of the club."

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Dav Hoban Sun, 13 February 2005 13:05 Go to previous message
Nomination Statement For: Dav Hoban #192

"I wish to be considered for the position of Ordinary Committee Member, as I will not be running for Social Secretary this year, and would still like to be very much involved with the running of Toymods. I had a great time while on the Board last year, and hope that you will all give me another chance this year to prove my worth."

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:How do I stop new posts popping up in my email, especially "Members Rides"
Next Topic:Animated gif avatars
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 16:46:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050280094146729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.