Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bert
Regular

May 2003
4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 06 February 2005 05:35 Go to next message
when is the good ol' nationals on at AIR?
is it the 19th of feb?
also is there going to be a cruise on friday night again?
last years cruise was sweet, hopefully we dont see 44 degree weather again tho! Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 06 February 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Nationals are on the 26th of Feb this year. Not sure about a cruise or anything like that tho...

Jon
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Mon, 14 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its been advertised for being on the 19th, not sure on the cruise though
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 18 February 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know of a LINK to the organisers website of the 2005 Zoom Four, Six and Rotary Nationals? I would like some more information on the goings on of the event. I know its definately on the 26th of February, but I need more info.
Let me know Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sat, 19 February 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday Everyone! I have been given some interesting information regarding the NATS this year. Apart from interstate entries, there have only been about 30 other entries so far this year. This means, that if they dont get the required amount of cars, it will not run. I THINK that the required amount is between 70 and 100. But I am not sureatm.
I will let you guys know more soon Smile
Regards, NOS4AG.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sat, 19 February 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's BS... I heard that they have over 80 cars competing in it already. My uncle was out there tonihgt racing, and they were talking about how it could be one of the best one in years.

Don't know where you got that info from.

Anyways, what's going on about the cruise?

Michael
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sat, 19 February 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was your uncle driving?

I was there last night aswell and there was nothing mentioned about lack of numbers for next weekend
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They have more than required numbers for "Factory" cars, but no-where near enough "Privateer" cars. Get what I mean, not as many non-workshop sponsored cars. I got the information form a Zoom Magazine Photographer. Its only what I heard.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He has the Little Aqua Green Daihatsu Truck, with a MAzda 12A Rotary Turbo, and Toyota G-Series Rear End... lol

It's a Daimazto!

235kw@14psi... He ran a 11.7 with 14psi... He still has the NOS to use, and another 11psi... lol

This thing is crazy!

Michael
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, my brother worked on that car! Smile That car rocks!!!! :)Smile
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You serious? Whos'your Brother? Clint, Adrian? Does he work at RPM?

Michael
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, his name is Darren and he works at RPM. He is the mechanic down there.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, we should meet up at the 4,6,rot? We going on a cruise Friday night? I'll be the video guy sat... lol

Michael
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 20 February 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There should be a cruise on Friday night, I don't see why there wouldnt be one. Is Saturday the show/shine/drift day? I know that Sunday is Drags, but didn't know about Saturday.
Yeah should be cool, I'll have my DVCAM there also Razz
Smiley
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Mon, 21 February 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all details on the nationals

http://www.adelaideraceway.net/

Sorry no mention of a cruise though.... Crying or Very Sad
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Mon, 21 February 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That little truck was a crackup I loved it, unfortunatly I didn't get to see it run because I was racing, but my mate said it was wheelstanding nicely.

I'll probably be at the nat's on sunday spectating, I need more practice runs before I enter any competitions.
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Wed, 23 February 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and by the way, there is a "Test'n'Tune" for cars on Friday Night for the Nationals. Spectator entry is $10. Racing starts at 4:00pm.
Cheers, NOS4AG.
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Thu, 24 February 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know if you have to be entered in saturday to race on friday night or can you race on friday night and not be entered?

Brendon
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 25 February 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard psi kids r supposed to be putting on a dawn cruise before tha NATS or sumthing does anyone know more info.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 25 February 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want info on the dawn cruise go to www.nissansilvia.com
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 25 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone from here cumin out sat morning?
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 25 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there at 7:00am Shocked No Seriously Cool
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 27 February 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, how did enjoy the Nationals?!?!
I thoroughly enjoyed the day, even though I was there from 7:00am until 10:30pm. I saw two celicas run on the day and they looked great. Are they owned by anyone on here at all?
I am also cutting a DVD soon of all of my footage. Footage includes The Pits, Burnouts, Launches, Practice, and Knockout Qualifying.
I will let you guys know when the DVD will be available
Regards, Ben.
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 27 February 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats to adrian in the blue ta22 winning the 13 second and slower bracket. And to brendon in the green ra28 for beating his personal best more than once and pulling a 13.1

Had a wicked time
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 27 February 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I had a great time
pulled the best time ever run
car just got better all day and into the night.
went out during the "grudge" runs to try for a 12 but couldn't get traction

so adrian, with the slowest car there all day, and his clutch slipping won the 13+ bracket, haha
and he was making jokes earlier in the day about polishing his trophy

Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 11 March 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So Adrian finally got there, all he had to do was switch to a slower car Wink
Well done guys, I wish I could have gotten there but it was just going to be too hard this year.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Fri, 11 March 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this Adrian with the yellow TA22?
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sat, 12 March 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, its Adrian with the yellow TA22......... Mad

I like the comment 'finally go there'. If you look back from 2000 at the records, you may be informed......... Very Happy
Poor performance by AIR running it this year and not BoostinOZ. No mention of the runner ups at all at the presentations and no trophy for the winners! Get it right AIR, its not about the cash....They were a bit of a 'clicky' group.

Cheers for the slowest car mention.....it wouldn't have been if the 1st to 4th didn't clutch slip....being one of the few carbied 4's dont help. He he.

THANKS TO THE MATES WHO HUNG AROUND TO THE END TO SUPPORT....

To 'Nos4ag', my avatar may be familiar to ya....
We should be gettn more Toyotas out there, where was everybody??? A

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 06:08]

mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Sun, 13 March 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you still pissed at me Adrian?

Michael
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: 4, 6 and rotary nationals Mon, 14 March 2005 05:35 Go to previous message
Check ur PM Michael. Its not the place for this.
Im pretty sure others know what Im talking about, ur just lucky you can edit and remove what is written. Removing yours was probably the smartest thing you've done.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NOS4AG Needs Help Guys!
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals Cancelled..
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:51:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080490112304688 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.