Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » I want what i bought - Can someone help me?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 13:40 Go to next message
Hey all
heres my rant:
I paid a person on these forums for a certain product 2 to 3 months ago and have yet to receive it.

1 month after i paid him i contacted him and he assured me that he will send it the next day as he was "looking at it" while i was speaking to him and it was ready to send

Waited a week or two then called him again, same response "its christmas im busy" i understood and let it be, he said he'd send it asap. Never came

Called again and he was out of 'town' on business. Assured me now that his secretary will send it off to me and if she didnt he would 'have a word' with her. Never came

Now i try and call my phone calls are rejected, or his phone is off.
IF anyone from SYDNEY can help me get it off this guy and send it to me it would be greatly appreciated. and i'd give you $50 for ur troubles.

If you are interested in helping me PM me and i will give you his name.
Thing is i dont know where his shop is *he has a garage i think* nor do i knnow which part of sydney he's in.

Thanks everyone
-Choony

Send a private message to this user    
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try and find out if anyone else has dealt with him from here, so maybe they can give you some details...
Fact is if you have paid for it, its rightfully yours..
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i would want to find out who has dealt with him but i dont know who has, and i dont want to post up his name coz it would last not long until the mods delete my thread.
thats why i asked for a pm if they can help so i can tell them through there hence the secrecy.

MODS DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO LIST THE NAME ON MY THREAD SO NO OTHER TOYMODDER GETS IN THE POSITION THAT I HAVE???

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably not wise to list the name at all - take the issue up directly (e.g. via email or PM) with the mods or the toymods board.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just post. i think huey did it when he didnt get his rims
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's who I think it is then someone else here is looking at legal action for all involved. PM me and I'll let you know who it is.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put a link to the for sale thread - that way you are quoting him and nothing can be interpreted as slander.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who is this cunt and wheres my BAT Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know about yours, but my bat is in my pants.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's who I think it is, PM me as I am interested in pursuing action against this individual.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 22:21]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kick his ass seabass!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 07 February 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in helping, PM me and i'll see what i can do Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's easy to work out who it is
i went thru his past posts in "wheels and tyres" and things of that nature and found them.
I tryed to sell somebody something but soon after i had to move as a job promotion.
i forgot a whole lot of things including to send his package ( i know owe video city $600) and i now no longer can get it.
i'm going to send him back twice what he payed which i think is fair considering he has been as patient as you choony.
anyways i'm not trying to stick up for him i just wanted to let u know it can happen.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone for ur help
I will PM u after this.

But yeh the guy im pretty suer hasnt moved anywhere as he has his own shop/garage and when i spoke to him he said it was going pretty good.

I will chase up his thread but its gona be pretty old and mods might get angry for digging it up again.

PS: If evryone thinks it is "Supra_Man" it is NOT, supra_man has offered to help me out himself, and i've never delt a transaction between him and myself, so, so far he seems like a nice guy to me Smile

Thanks again everyone

-choony
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post up his name here, so everyone knows it is Evil or Very Mad

I already know who it is, and I think you should post it here ASAP. PM me if you want to help Choony_AE86 get his parts, I have a few ideas.

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 11:17

I already know who it is, and I think you should post it here ASAP. PM me if you want to help Choony_AE86 get his parts, I have a few ideas.

Isn't this a classic case of "the pot calling the kettle black "

Rolling Eyes
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 12:04

SUPRA MAN wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 11:17

Isn't this a classic case of "the pot calling the kettle black "

Rolling Eyes

lol, bbaacchhyy, you are so funny, I have the same views as anyone else. If someone pays for their goods, they should recieve it. Sometimes delays occur, some times people forget, or he may have sold it to someone else, either way, if Choony_AE86 has paid, then he should get what he paid for. Lets try and keep this thread on topic, and help Choony hey ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh OH !!!!!
here we go i can see a fight brewing.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused
please dont argue in my thread, i'll start to feel responsible if any trouble starts to 'brew'
plus i'd lyk to keep it on topic Smile

thanks again everyone who has showed interest in helping so far i hope i get my stuff and i hope the guy gets a subtle wake up call, such as a yelling *no violence please*...unless u realli want to Evil or Very Mad

Supra_man: I rather not post his name up here right now, i will email the board later tonite to ask for permission before doing so

Choony
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it... i did when i didn't recieve my stuff for 3 weeks and someone that knew him quickly got him to get into gear and send it off

might work for u too
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 16:07

do it... i did when i didn't recieve my stuff for 3 weeks and someone that knew him quickly got him to get into gear and send it off

might work for u too

worked for many ppl too.

damn my hse mate in next room is having sex at 5 pm Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admit it you would too if u could
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i would but his gf moans bloody loud!! literally the whole house can hear frm anywhere in the hse
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahah that wasnt off topic at all Razz

i wish i had a loud moaning 5pm rooting girlfriend

Very Happy

I WANNA JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND GET THIS COCK-NOGGIN

CHEERS

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez that sucks man, sorry to hear it, i promise if i see him i'll to run him down, or something of the nature.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 08 February 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off the topic: record it once and play it back for him to listen to. or better still, post it up somewhere on the net hehe

but yeah... hope everything turns out orite choony.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Wed, 09 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben get some jap chix to ur place and we'll beat ur neighbours orgies! Razz

Heres the website of the item i purchased:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50114&start=0&rid=5909&S=798b8711290 612c043e5ed2ebdccb424

Enjoy Smiley =

And thank you to everyone who has helped me out, i really appreciate it and if whoever sends me the ECU (besides the seller himself) the offer of my payment to you is there
*some people have requested no payment for their troubles*

Cheers
-Choony
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Wed, 09 February 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be happy 2 collect them for you........ Evil or Very Mad pm me with all details u have of the bloke and ill do the rest........
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 14 February 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Release their name so we can all do something about it.

No point hiding the fact. U gotta release his name so no one else here falls into the same trap.

DO IT NAWW!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea!! be a man!! DO IT!!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any word yet choony?
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best of luck getting your parts .. I think you have been most gracefull..

Very Happy

and as for 5pm rooting flatmates - I'd stand outside the door and make loud rooting noises in between her moans!

(gf) "oh oh"
(you) " yeah baby" (real loud)

I bet it will stop pretty soon.. If not, keep doing it (in time) and I bet the bf will either get real pissed off or loose his stiffy!! Evil or Very Mad
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would put money on it that this guy is commercial.
Look through his post history... EVERY post is in for sale / wanted threads.
Often he lists multiple of the same item and or a wide variety of stuff which would be beyond any normal person (e.g. many many ecu's from varied cars)
Add to that most of his posts just list a mobile number.

Work out which importer he works for and kick his arse!
You might even find that he is flogging the shit from work...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
torque wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 16:08

best of luck getting your parts .. I think you have been most gracefull..

Very Happy

and as for 5pm rooting flatmates - I'd stand outside the door and make loud rooting noises in between her moans!

(gf) "oh oh"
(you) " yeah baby" (real loud)

I bet it will stop pretty soon.. If not, keep doing it (in time) and I bet the bf will either get real pissed off or loose his stiffy!! Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing

or try to gimme a black eye
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 08:39

Dont know about yours, but my bat is in my pants.

and here it is!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/295/morcego.jpg
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is a classic pic Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Tue, 15 February 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahaha

you can get pictures of anything on the net these days

gota love it

NOLAN
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
thats one funny pic!

as for the stuff, no word yet but apparently he was on 'holidays', great customer service aye, go on holidays before sending ur customers the goods their entitled to Rolling Eyes

i'm gonna try and give him a call later on today.

Just an update

Cheers
Choony

PS: Toobs: I wouldn't have a clue on how to work out which importer he works for, plus he's too far away to gather information that easy. The moderators of this forum can do what they see fit to him if he's commercial....i guess Very Happy

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post... Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 22:36]

rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post the name. Just being late warrants this. I like what they do on cs.com

http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f= 27

This is what is needed on this forum also. A great tool.

Take a look at the very first thread ever posted on this forum section. Recognise the name?

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've posted a link to the name but im not gona actually post the name guys, i've had no permission from mods and they'll just delete my whole thread, but i have had permission to post the link to the thread of who was selling it.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50114&start=0&rid=5909&S=798b8711290 612c043e5ed2ebdccb424

there it is again Smile

rsdeo: Shoudl i know the name? Villerat? or do u mean 935 motorsports? i dont recognise either of them bro Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 23:35]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i pitched it before... we should use the same setup as ozhonda... its very effective

shiri
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Thu, 17 February 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that person i 'think' is friends with someone else on this board whom some people say is 'dodgy'.
i am not going to name names either.
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Sat, 19 February 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 18:30

rsdeo: Shoudl i know the name? Villerat? or do u mean 935 motorsports? i dont recognise either of them bro Confused

No I meant the very first thread ever made on the link. A member of this board also and a very good person to deal with.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: I want what i bought - Can someone help me? Mon, 28 February 2005 12:27 Go to previous message
Sorry to dig this up

but just gona tell everyone that i received the goods today from the guy

even though it took a long time, and did annoy me at times, he eventually sent it to me with an apology note

Choony
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Your As Cold As Ice
Next Topic:guess the sictom character
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:33:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069980621337891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.