Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Wed, 26 January 2005 01:46 Go to next message
Yes i have searched many a time but there was a few things that i didn't understand.

Single turbo vs Twin turbo ?
Pros cons what will be better for with stock internals ?
and why is one better than the other

And ecu's what can i expect from an aftermarket ECU ?

and what boost would be best to run it at.
I don't mean what is the most boost i mean what is optimal.

Thanks guys.
I've never had a turbo or a EFI car b4

Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Wed, 26 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was also told that 7mgte injectors are a good upgrade
but i know that increasing the fuel income doesn't mean instant performance.
Surely somebody must know.

i know they r noob questions but u have to start somewhere
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Wed, 26 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 09:46

Single turbo vs Twin turbo ?
Pros cons what will be better for with stock internals ?
and why is one better than the other

A properly matched version of either is bound to work fine. Single turbo is likely to be less complicated though. In the end it's just boost, the engine isn't going to give a rats whether there is one huffer or two.

And ecu's what can i expect from an aftermarket ECU ?

You can expect it to be tunable, and with the right tuning, more powerful. You can also expect to spend a lot of time fiddling with things like cold start and idling to make them work as nicely as the factory one.

and what boost would be best to run it at.
I don't mean what is the most boost i mean what is optimal.

I wouldn't recommend running any more than 14psi. There really is no point, because the turbos are out of their efficiency by then anyway.

Now, I've answered the questions, BUT, all of this could have been found with a bit of research and use of the search function. That is what it's there for, please use it next time.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Wed, 26 January 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 11:54

I was also told that 7mgte injectors are a good upgrade
but i know that increasing the fuel income doesn't mean instant performance.

The 7MGTE injectors will provide headroom for more power, but they aren't necessary for a stock engine, nor are they necessary for a modified engine until you want to start pushing the 200rwkw mark. ANd there is no point using them on a factory ECU.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Wed, 26 January 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that i did search and i found out a few problems people had when they changed these things but i wasn't sure why they did or what they got from doing it.
or even what order to do these things in.
As i said i am a TOTAL noob to this area.
i have never seen a 1ggte before.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohk i've got the car now I was thinking that maybe the next step is extractors it has a 3 inch system from the turbo's would this be a good idea ??????
it's got a pod filter already and it runs at 14/15 psi.
it's pretty damm fast it will break traction in the wet when it hits boost.
Any help is GREATLY apreciated as i have NOBODY to ask down here.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get better turbos, the CT12's are shithouse, after pulling mine off the car and comparing them to the sheer size of my T28's it makes me wonder why toyota even bothered Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i want to keep the twin turbo set up just for put "i've got more than you" bragging rights for the moment Rolling Eyes .
Also is there anyway u can make the boost come on smoother ????
sorry about the typeing but i'm watching my boss with 1 eye and looking at the screen with the other.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing @ bragging rights!

I felt the same way so I am running two R32 GTR T28's Wink

As for making boost come on smoother well Im not sure what you mean?

you want less harshness in the way the boost is delivered? if thats the case then i would reccomend lowering the boost if you dont like the level at which it site
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 17:26

get better turbos, the CT12's are shithouse, after pulling mine off the car and comparing them to the sheer size of my T28's it makes me wonder why toyota even bothered Laughing

Speaking of which - have you sent them to me yet??? Razz

Mookie - please tell. Bought something with a 1ggte pre-installed?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 22:28

MR 1GGTE wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 17:26

Speaking of which - have you sent them to me yet??? Razz

Mookie - please tell. Bought something with a 1ggte pre-installed?

many apologies, I will have them off to you very very very very soon dude, your patience is much much appreciated
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just bought a SA63 celica with the gen 3 1G in it.
I want power but not so much that it breaks traction in the wet when it hits boost.
i was wondering if it was possible to spread the power out evenly?
I was thinking of bigger turbo's but as i understand this will make them kick in later as they need more rpm to get going.
Stefan when u come over to pick up your stuff from clint i'll let u take it for a spin.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best traction control is your right foot!! Or an electronic boost controller that'll let you set two levels of boost, one for pansy wet driving and one for kickin-hard dry!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds like just what i need.
as my dad drives the car from time to time aswell so it would be good if it has 2 levels.
how much are they worth ?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 08:50

I just bought a SA63 celica with the gen 3 1G in it.
I want power but not so much that it breaks traction in the wet when it hits boost.
i was wondering if it was possible to spread the power out evenly?
I was thinking of bigger turbo's but as i understand this will make them kick in later as they need more rpm to get going.
Stefan when u come over to pick up your stuff from clint i'll let u take it for a spin.

Sweet Very Happy

Seriously - I wouldn't be thinking of turbo mods (apart from a boost controller with 2 settings as someone else suggested) until you get used to the car. 1G after having an Sa63 will take some getting used to, I imagine Razz

I'd be more concerned about the monroe shocks/king springs combo - same as what I have, might be okay at first when new but they will quickly become underdamped for the springs.

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or you could just run a solenoid. Power off and it is standard boost, power on and it diverts the pressure line via the bleed and you have your 14psi.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Thu, 03 February 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah the suspension is sooper dooper hard.
It seems to handle pretty well the stering is a tad too light tho it feels like a spoon in a bowl of custard (i got that one from neil bates).
I don't plan on doing any mods right away.
Altho with my drinking habits i think it's wise i start saving now.
I just need an idea of what roads i can go down when i want to mod.
Your welcome to check out my car when ever u like but bring a floodlight/torch and maybe a mirror on a pole as the motor only JUST fits in there
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 10:31

Nah the suspension is sooper dooper hard.

Well, that's interesting, because i have Monroe GTs (have been in there over 3 years now) and King Springs, which is the same setup. Perhaps yours are newer, or I'm fussier. You're welcome to take mine for a spin and compare Smile

So when did the car arrive??? Did you drive it over from the mainland?

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah we drove it down it landed on monday.
it's so much fun i walk out of work grining like that cat from alice in wonderland cuz i know i've got a wicked new toy waiting for me at home.
my driveway isn't that level and the car doesn't have enought suspension travel to keep the backwheels on the ground the whole time.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 10:10

Or you could just run a solenoid. Power off and it is standard boost, power on and it diverts the pressure line via the bleed and you have your 14psi.

HOW TO DO THAT IDEA

sint that how dual setting boost controllers work
any info on how to set up the solenoid and where to buy it would be good

cheers
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 11:26

Yeah we drove it down it landed on monday.
it's so much fun i walk out of work grining like that cat from alice in wonderland cuz i know i've got a wicked new toy waiting for me at home.
my driveway isn't that level and the car doesn't have enought suspension travel to keep the backwheels on the ground the whole time.

LOL Can't wait to be the same...

and, that's odd - IRS xA6xs have HEAPs of rear travel with standard-length shocks. Ever jacked one up? They keep drooping, and drooping...

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go down to your local wreckers yard and pull one from any car. They use them for pollution control, aircon, vac operated controls etc. A lot of the pollution control solenoids arevery small in pipe diameter, so will give you a bit of a boost spike in low gears, but the aircon ones sould do OK.

Just look for something with 3 vacuum lines and 2 wires coming from it. Chances are it's a solenoid.

Oh and this is exactly the way the cheaper aftermarket dual bleed setups work, only they generally come in a prettty box and cost $250+++

Alternatively do what I do and don't drive like an idiot when it rains.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sweet thanks
I just don't want it hit boost and spin out while somebody other than me is driving.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah fair call, a mate of mine had his MA61 written off by a mate under thoes circumstances.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is such a slut everybody has been in it.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will be.
I'm just it's pimp.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have MSN@ your work? IF not, I'll PM you.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No unfortunatly i don't
i've only been back a little while
monday was the 1st time i'd been home in sooooooooo long

EDIT
so pm me

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 04:11]

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just used to cry when it rained... Nope

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mine will quite happily kick out sideways on a wet straight road, as soon as it hits about 11psi in 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear. With the 4:1 diff in it, it occasionally did it in 4th. Thats why I drive fairly sedately on wet roads. I am not about to risk damaging the car just to prove that it will do a wheelspin in the wet. It could also be that I am getting old and value my life now. Come to think of it, I may even put a solenoid on my bleed.

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anthony that solinoid thingy is a good idea i cant believe i didnt think of it earlier,

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Fri, 04 February 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I was rummaging through an old civic and grabbed a handful of vacuum tube and it had one attached to the end of it. I decided that that particular one was a little small for this application, but it has been in the back of my mind since then.

You could even get some extra bling and hook it up with a missile type switch guard. Shocked
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Sun, 06 February 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I take it you like the Celica mookie... Heard the cops didn't at Coffs Harbour Very Happy Good to hear you & the car got back to Tassie in one piece. Also the boost responce in the celica is smooth, any smoother and you might aswell take the turbo's off. Have you touched the boost control? If its boosting up around 15 psi turn it back a notch or two as those turbo's are known to fly apart up in that sort of area. Any how keep us informed of the mods you do etc. Cheers
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Sun, 06 February 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The don't generally fall apart, they just don't like it Laughing
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Sun, 06 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah... they ain't gonna fall apart. If they were CT12a's (1JZ-GTE) with ceramic wheels then I would say that your in dangerous terratory but the CT12's will happily spin heaps harder. As long as you are using a good quality oil (with some detergents in it) then they should last ages on 15psi.

Mine are pushing 19psi currently with no problems. I can't vouch for their efficiency at that pressure ratio but they won't fall apart. I'm gonna back them off to about 14 psi after I take it drag racing in a couple of weeks. I don't think I am really getting much more at this pressure anyway.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Sun, 06 February 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeha it got it back no problems after that.
I haven't touched the boost controler at all but i will turn it down if you think i should.
as far as i'm concerned the boost comes on fine it's just my old man likes to drive it (mid life crisis i think).
My mate loved your car he has told almost anybody who will listen about it.
I might try that solinoid idea if i can hook it up.
Also tell stve i've been looking after the car pretty well washing every 2nd day and things like that.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We got a bit side tracked i think but......
I'm assuming the next step up is 2 T28's ?
How much r they worth ?
will they make it laggy ?
I'm going to do some reasearch today but any info would be greatly appreciated.
like a manufacturer name or specs or experience ???
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could well be lag city, there are better choices out there Smile A GT25 or GT30 might be better.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are they off ? / who makes them ?
around abouts how much are they ?
anything else would be great.
Oh and i really REALLY want to keep it twin turbo.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 22:38]

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you want to keep twin turbo? A single turbo can do the job just as well, or better!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be totally honest i want to keep it TT for bragging rights .
and the novelty of it.
also it means less work when i change the turbo's
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, seriously, sit down for a minute and think about what you just said... less work when you wanna change the turbos?

It'll be way easier to do a single turbo...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really ?
i just assumed it was unbolt the manifold and unbolt the turbos
then bolt the new turbos with a an adapter plate if needed.
(i know there are hoses and other things involved aswell)
and i have a twin turbo manifold
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It probably wont be that simple...

Do you have an aftermarket twin turbo manifold?
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry champ its not like that unless you were to find 2 exactly the right size and you made a custom dumper with adapter and adapter plates for exaust mani and custom intercooler pipes???? its up to you but i know what i think is more possible,cheaper,easyer and if you want bragging rights do something that works and goes hard, thats my 4c anyhow
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought I would chuck this pic in, just for bragging rites.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~nez_tony/mypic52.jpg
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That with stock turbos? Shocked
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Mon, 07 February 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it appears to be more work than i thought
bugger.
maybe i should start somewhere else then.
what do u recon ?

oh and Thanks heaps Hydra i really appreciate it i'm probably not making it easy for you to help me but as i said i'm a total noob when it comes to this.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 23:55]

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 10:52

Nar, he's blowing on the other end of the tube going to the gauge Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 08:17

Nar, he's blowing on the other end of the tube going to the gauge Razz

His turbos would probably be wishing he was Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe he uses it as a tyre pressure gauge ?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yup and standard ecu too Very Happy

As far as I can see, with the steel wheels in them, they ain't gonna explode like the ceramic ones do and provided that water and oil feeds are good, then the bearings shouldn't get too hot. (I don't drive around with foot planted all the time Razz ) Then they should put up with the higher shaft speeds. I can't vouch for the efficiency at this pressure though. I am probably getting nuclear reactor type inlet temps.

The only reason I turned it up this far is for the drage next week. The gen 3 block is still out of comission from my run at wakefield and with grudge drags organized for TurboRA28 and bigperm, I had to do something. I think (feels like) the gen2 with 19psi is making about the same power as the gen3 at 16psi. My thinking is the cam timing/profiles are very different between the two.

My advice if you want more power from a yellow plug (gen2) 1G is to get a good low mileage grey plug (gen3) engine. That way you get better cams/ecu/turbo's straight up. Then if you need more, look at a programable ecu and quality tune. A standard gen3 motor with programable ecu and 18psi will make 180rwkw.

A Single turbo 1G with standard ecu will make approx 170rwkw (albeit with fatter torque curve so is faster)

Combine the two and you are looking at 200-250rwkw. More than that and i think you will need to look at cam timing, fuel and a hoast of other things.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks i was looking into a new ecu.
there is a guy down here who deal in microtech ecus
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 10:23

it appears to be more work than i thought
bugger.
maybe i should start somewhere else then.
what do u recon ?

oh and Thanks heaps Hydra i really appreciate it i'm probably not making it easy for you to help me but as i said i'm a total noob when it comes to this.

No worries matey!! Us 1G'ers stick together Wink

Intercooler and electronic boost controller.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's got a fmic and a manual boost controler (a silver knob).
i just want to know what financial goals to aim for.
I'm still getting used to the power of it.
but untill i do something to customise it it doesn't totally feel like my car.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, I know the feeling Razz

Is that just a bleed valve? If it is, electronic boost controllers are far better in that they can compensate Smile

Look into the jaycar controller, it looks to be quite the package!

Aftermarket ECU's are good too... stop that 1G running so damn rich all the time. Microtech seem to be good value, especially if you install it yourself.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm personally trying to decide what engine to build up... an awesome 1G-GTE or something more modern like a 1uz or 2jz... it's damn tough to choose!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Gen 3 1GGTE Mods Tue, 08 February 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
the main reason i liked the 1g was fuel eccomomy.
it can be powerful when i need it and also be smooth and cruisy when i'm just popping down to the shops.
1 day i'm going to make a 1uz fj## landcruiser.
i love the toughness of them and i hear it's easy to get power from.
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:coolant very dirty = cracked head gasket?
Next Topic:4age rwd water pump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 27 10:57:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010205030441284 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.