Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

icon4.gif  SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Wed, 02 February 2005 22:25 Go to next message
UPDATE: THE CAR IS .S.O.L.D.

UPDATE: I HAVE BOUGHT MY OTHER CAR NOW... THIS NEEDS TO GO FAILY SOON, DO NOT HAVE SPACE FOR IT AT HOME!

Hi All,

The time has come for me to put my 162 up for Sale, Reason is simple, i work a lot in the city, and the more i drive my car out there, the more chance it has for someone to steal it, not to mention the parking at trainstation gives me a headahe all the time esp at Redfern and marrickville. I wanted a Daily driver and something reliable, but i ended up with a lot more than what i'd expected.

Those who know me always found it strange why i always wanted to get so many original parts, why i'd want to swap my SSV kit for the original body kit... why i'd want to swap my MoMo steering for a stockie one... why i'd want standard ride height.... the list is endlest.

After talking to a really good friend of mine, i realized what i'm looking for is a realitively cheap car which is to be my daily driver.... and yet fun to drive with. My Celica prooved the Fun point... But as for a daily driver, it fails in so many areas. Ride is too low, Attracts a lot of attentions esp where i park in the city for work, hassle by family members etc etc.... Hell there are so many times i'm so worried about Hail cause NRMA wont cover me comprehensively cause i have 17" Rims!! Ridculus!

Hence the reason im wanting to part myself from it... its more like "I've been there, and done it" I've driven a fast car, now i want something practical and original.

First off the specs:

1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162
5Spd Manual
3S-GE GenII (With TVIS) With all receipts
New engine done about 100,xxx Km
308,xxxkm (But well taken care of)
MR2 Gearbox
MOMO Steering Wheel
17" Racing R34 Wannabe rims (80% Thread)
DED-53T (Dead-Set) Plate
White
Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
King Springs

Now the standard things:
Sunroof
Electrical Mirrors
Electrical Windows
Central Locking
Keyless Entry
Alarm + Immobolizer (Alarm needs re-wiring)
Power Steering
GT4 Alike Seats (Only with WhiteLightning Model)
Timmed Rear demminister (Sorri bout spelling)

If you are interested, please leave me an Email, or PM me, or you can directly contact me via Mobile / sms, and leave me an offer, i'm advertising this on toymods first again, giving us as toyota enthusist have a chance on a good Celica.... But i'm going to advertise this in carsales and trading post next week or so.

its got the Sound system... oh yeah... i forgot!! It comes with a CD player + 2 Amps + a SUB + 2 Rear 2 Front Speakers.... Rolling Eyes

Anyways enough dabbling, here are my contact details:

Email: chopin@folks.com.au
Phone: 0423834100

If you like it to be shipped, i'm afraid you will need to organize the transportation. but any enquiries are welcome, please again, contact me via Email or phone. If you require pics of anything, let me know, i'll email to you directly.

But heres a few of everything:

http://users.tpg.com.au/adslm8w0/3.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adslm8w0/Engine Bay (x.12.2004).jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adslm8w0/Dyno Day 10 -1- (16.1.2005).jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/adslm8w0/WL4.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/adslm8w0/White_Lightning_3.JPG

If you can offer me anything above or on $5,300, the car is yours. I initially bought it for $6,500 though, i'd keep it if i didnt have to work so much in the city. (Redfern/marrickville area) I'm also negotiable on things, so you're welcome to come around and take it for a test drive. Just let me know before hand.

~Chopin

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 01:50]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 *Price Drop* Wed, 02 February 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa that's cheap

and bro, what da heck you doin'?

I understand if it isn't stock enough for you.. perhaps you could sell it for close to what it's worth and find a nice SX rolla or stocker celica that suits your tastes Smile

Man.. hope I haven't been a pain to ya in all this
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 *Price Drop* Thu, 03 February 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob man what pain ? U've done heaps and ahve helped me heaps... ur one of the best man i've ever know... so plz dont say / feel like ur a pain..

this cars got nothing wrong with it man, i love it... but just the mental stress i'm getting from the hoons at redfern and marrickville... also cops Sad + Insurance + Nagin from parents and GF.... ya know the usual "I doint want you to drive a race car" crap ya get

I've already sourced out a stocker ST162 that i wanna get my hands on.... and its gonna be lighter for my loan cause i can give them a few thousand back.... this ones gonna be red, i kinnda also saw the progress of it geting put together by a professional mechanic Smile I saw it start and backed out... i heard the sound... i stood there looking at it for a few hours.... and i told myself... dam i so want a stocker...

If you can help me out, i'll also consider lowering the price... Right now, i just want to concentrate on work without having the fear that someone will boot my car, or hail damaging it from the crazy weather now a days.., Honestly i'd rather see to it that it gets sold to someone with a passon for it rather than it going to the hands of a thieve who thrashes it and strip it for parts...

Hope you guys understand.... look at it this way, i'm still gonna get another 162 Very Happy I love em too much now thanks to those who've opened my eyes on them Smile

Chopin

[Updated on: Thu, 03 February 2005 00:14]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is gonna go to carsales + Trading post Tonight actually... contact me if interested

bump

djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you better be coming out on the cruise on sunday still!!!!

im still in discussion with choppin about keeping it
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 13:27

you better be coming out on the cruise on sunday still!!!!

im still in discussion with choppin about keeping it

ill be there on sunday mate Smile i still love the 162 and i love this car heaps.. just dosent fit for practicality (if theres such word lol)
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chopin.. Dont say you will jump in with me or karll.. No thats not gonna happen.. Your gonna jump in ur car ok.. Please chopin ur car has to be der Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have not choice but to take yoru white car on Sunday chopin
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROB!!! mate thats assuming its stil there Razz

i've got a someone over tonight to have a look at it Smile Rob dont mind me jumping in with u on sunday right? Very Happy Yeah man i'll b there on sunday... doubt it'l get sold before then anywyas Very Happy
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol just say its for sale
but cant be sold before sunday Very Happy Razz
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmd
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumperty Bump Rolling Eyes

Price still : $5,300

Car still AVAILABLE
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alliance_22 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 23:54

Car still AVAILABLE

after sunday, you left that bit out
HP7777
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad i would like to check it out...really interested...but im in melb T_T
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Thu, 03 February 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your insurance company won't give you comprehensive insurance cause of your 17's i have stocko 14" wheels you can have for 100 bucks then i'm sure you shouldn't have a problem getting comp. insurance.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its going on Carsales and Trading post tonight for $6,990 Smile Only giving toymods members a good discount Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 01:09]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 00:43

alliance_22 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 23:54

Car still AVAILABLE

after sunday, you left that bit out

Ok ok Available AFTER SUNDAY Wink
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone here to see it tonight

Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn thats a Sweet st162, best in sydney Very Happy , so your selling many cars, what are you getting next?.

So many people are selling performance cars lately, i think the cops are doing there job well, im hanging on a thin line about to lose my license again, people crashing cars losing licenses Rolling Eyes . My mate just sold his GTR making 480kw@wheels for a new peugeot Gti lol, and my cousine in melbourne whos been a car freak for ages with a weapon vl turbo sold it and is now driving his mums liberty lol, all because of cops.

What is this world coming to Razz ...end rant.
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny thing is
choppin selling the cars so he can buy a stock 162
Razz

doesnt want a modified one anymore
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Fri, 04 February 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djcougar wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 00:36

funny thing is
choppin selling the cars so he can buy a stock 162
Razz

doesnt want a modified one anymore

lol whats wrong with that? the stockie 162 has such nice bodylines and its kool! Very Happy Its so.... kool

WOOT GO THE 162!!!

My friends with the R31 coupes drove it yesterday... and they were giving me shits when they saw me going in the driveway... but once they drove it... they were like ...WTF THIS IS GREAT!@!!!

And for 6K They were gonna recommended to some of their friends for somethign 'different'

my mates wouldnt stop driving it... i'm supprized they didnt say it was a Piece of Shit.... i mean after driving their R31 Skyline 2 door turbo.... tehy actually rekon mine could keep up Very Happy

Anyways... one blokes gonna leave deposit on wed next week if all is sweet.... till then... the car is still for sale

UPDATE: Car still Available After Sunday Very Happy

Price stands at a very extremely cheap: $5,300

BTW i did a small service last week which included:
bleeding/changed brake fluid
change Power steering fluid
changed manual gearbox fluid (Nulon- this thing rules man)

Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 23:20]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sat, 05 February 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumperty Bump!

Considering a trade for a Stock ST162 straight off. Pref Red or white...

Price: $5,300
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, would you consider a trade with an ST184 with a 3S-FE engine put in that's only done like 10,000kms?
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks nice. Good luck.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 04:12]

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chopin, trade for stock?how stock?

I have st162 - standard height King springs and KYBs
rear sway bar
15" lightweights
bushes + camber kit at front
K&N panel filter
Extractors and 2/25" sports exhaust
Very well maintained

paint is crap, has small spot of rust, ding in left rear quarter
accept cash adjustment???? and we can swap stereos too - u keep yours, i keep mine!!!

Check my thread in members ride

oh yeah, new tyres as of new years day (Yokohama a539-$700)
and new rear pads + discs
can change fronts too if u want
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 20:13

Chopin, trade for stock?how stock?

I have st162 - standard height King springs and KYBs
rear sway bar
15" lightweights
bushes + camber kit at front
K&N panel filter
Extractors and 2/25" sports exhaust
Very well maintained

paint is crap, has small spot of rust, ding in left rear quarter
accept cash adjustment???? and we can swap stereos too - u keep yours, i keep mine!!!

Check my thread in members ride

oh yeah, new tyres as of new years day (Yokohama a539-$700)
and new rear pads + discs
can change fronts too if u want

Hey StuC, cant seem to find it, whats the thred called?
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOnt worry i found it.

Very Happy
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Sun, 06 February 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blah_00 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 14:52

Hey, would you consider a trade with an ST184 with a 3S-FE engine put in that's only done like 10,000kms?

Hey dude, sorry im not too big of a fan of the 3SFE, although the 184s are a good car, they are heavy as, and a normal 5SFE for the 184s put out 100kw at engine.... which is ok ..... the 3SFE gives about 88kw or somewhere there (correct me if im wrong guys) so i'm guessing that it has about 60-70kw at wheels, which is a bit under what im looking for.

Cheers mate
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumperty Bump

This has to go soon guys, Cant afford to drive it to work anymore, Its a fantastic car, price is dirt cheap for this already. Needs to go in the next week or 2...

If my Sale for the Laser and Skyline goes well, this car will def be kept as a weekend car.

My laser has been deposited, now waitng for either this or skyline to be sold.

The choice is yours, you're welcome to see it anytime with arrangements.

Price at the lowest: $5,300 negotiable
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serious, does the 3S make that big a difference for you compared to the 5S? I thought they weren't that different at all...if it makes any difference the car's in really good condition...spent a fair bit since getting it, just getting little things fixed to be Road worthy...getting the A/C reconditioned...the head reconditioned...stuff like that...well...let me know if you're interested anytime...thanks.
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 3sfe or 5sfe are both really slow, alot less kw at the engine than the ge's.
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...? wait...i'm just saying about the 5SFE and the 3SFE? There's not much difference between them right...? Well...I'm assuming that he would take an ST184 as a trade...but not mine just because it's got a 3S-FE? That's not that much difference is it? and anyway, he wants a stock ST162 right? that output at the engine and the 5SFE are pretty much the same...?
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the first post again

it has a gen2 3sge in it, it comes from the mr2.
it already is pushing more than the 5sfe and even possibly 5sge

5sfe is a camry engine
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha...don't worry I think we're not really understanding each other anyway...I'm just interested in this car and I don't really wanna mess up his post or whatever...Smiley = plus I can't really be bothered...but yeah...ummm...for alliance, maybe just let me know if you're interested any time later on then...thanks.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Toyota Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 *PRICE DROP - $5,300 Drive Away* Mon, 07 February 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is now on Carsales.com.au

for a fairer price of $6,200 Cool

However, toymods price will remain $5,300 until Sunday then it will join the Carsales bracket
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Mon, 07 February 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FINAL PRICE DROP

Guys this is the absolute Final price i can put down. It is on carsales for $6,200. I really want to sell it to someone in toymods cause i really wanna keep in touch with its progress... I love my car, and i'm sure you will if you see / test it.

My final base Price is: $5,000

Let me know fellaz
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Tue, 08 February 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude

if you want somemore advertisement i could post up your car for sale at my works intranet if you like? just let us know
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Tue, 08 February 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate that'll be awsome ! Shocked

pming u
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Tue, 08 February 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on guys, i need this to go, you can say i've already bought my second one !!

$5,000

Dirt Cheap for an average Whitelightning, Super dirt cheap for one with goodies like extractors, Gen2 3S-GE, 2.5 Exhaust, Sunroof, power windows, power mirrors GT4 seats, 17" R34 Racing Rims... MOMO Steering wheel, immaculate interior, excellent exterior. Free Air

New Engine only 110,xxxkm

What more do YOU want?

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 01:52]

ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Tue, 08 February 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
77.1 fwkw Laughing
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX White-Lightning ST162 MR2 ***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Away*** Tue, 08 February 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST162GT-R wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 12:56

77.1 fwkw Laughing

DARN! lol thats 0.1 off!!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Awa Tue, 08 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
choppin, what ya reckon bout trade?If not, damn wish i had the money-GL with the sale mate
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Awa Tue, 08 February 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pmed matey
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Awa Tue, 08 February 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have now an interested buyer,

Pending on Deposit ...

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 10:02]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!***FINAL PRICE DROP - $5,000 Drive Awa Tue, 08 February 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

Confused

5000 and its yours with all the bits you see
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Car is sold GUYS!!

Karl, Hows the little red devil going??

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 01:52]

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well Confused ....ammmm...hmmm hmmm... Confused Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

its going good Cool

well lets just say its still here Very Happy

Karl
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so wheres the location the car was sold? maybe i'll see it around
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blokes from Epping me thinks.. but his going on a trip to WA? Welkl i cant confirm that ...

ATM I'm having a headache as there are 2 guys trying to buy it off me and both are keen, one's left a deposit, ones still going through loan process and i've verbally promised him that i'll hold on to the car for him.

But the thing is this, he wanted to place a deposit on it on tuesday but under the condition that the deposit is refundable if his loan dont pass.... i told him to forget bout the deposit, as its 1. useless if its refundable... and 2, he seems like a decent bloke and i said i'll hold on to it for him to do what he needs to do

Yesterday a bloke came with his father, both had a go at the car, both was ok with it, and they got back to me asap regarding the matter, they have the deposit down, so man.... the thing is the Son and his father did 110% the things the right the first time around, and its so not fair to say... "have ur deposit back cause i'm waiting on a guy who MIGHT be taking it"

Its giving me grief and heaches.... but at times like this i have made up my mind.

I'm selling it to the father and his son... They have been doing everything right from the first moment, tested the car, gone away to thihnk, got back to me, placed a deposit... and they are picking it up tonight

I know NOT 100% of the ppl will aggree that what i've done is the fairest, I have already turned down a guy whos got cash on hand on tuesday night, because i thought this guy would have had his loan sorted by wednesday as what he told me... so i think its just fair to let others see and have the opportunity to take it.

I mean what do you guys think about this decision?

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 05:43]

paul_c_2002
Regular

March 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITs like they're both from the forums, and it kills me ot have to do this to one of them!!

But what can i do>? one's shown geniune intrest by placing a deposit, the other shown geniune intrest too by wanting to place a deposit thats refundable.

What the heck should i do /..? your say?
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Plz Delete this is sold Thu, 10 February 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plz Delete this is sold

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 11:51]

djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you made the right decision choppin

more details on the new owner, he better keep it in the circle of 162's and not leave us!!!

epping, thats not far at all
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah well i'm sure he will visit this forum more and more now Smile

Man its such a sad night tonight... i dont think i've had so many tear drops in ages Sad
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrets my friend... Wink know to jump in a stock red one.. ;)Know you can fell a real gen1 3sge Wink
Willis
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: SYD: FS: 1989 Celica SX WhiteLightning ST162 GENII 3S-GE!*** S.O.L.D --> GONNNEEE*** Thu, 10 February 2005 21:27 Go to previous message
Hi,
Its me who bought it. I've been lurking for a while never posting as my old corolla ('79 ke55) was a bit old for these forums Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EB AND EA FORD FALCONS, $200 EACH ono
Next Topic:LAST DAY !! 117kw 4agze sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:36:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010015964508057 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.