Classifieds » Parts Wanted » 1JZ-GTE flywheel and other manual parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
1JZ-GTE flywheel and other manual parts Mon, 07 February 2005 09:14 Go to next message
I'm after a flywheel for a 1JZ and possibly the pressure and clutch plate if near new. Also need a clutch pedal set up, including master cylinder. It's all for a MX83 Cressida and I believe the MA70 pedals are very similar.

Ta, Kevin
  Send a private message to this user    
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: 1JZ-GTE flywheel and other manual parts Mon, 07 February 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Kevin,I fitted a jza70 clutch pedal to my mx83 but it was a pain.If you go to the trouble of making a paper template of the size and angle of the mounting area and shape from the interior with a reference to horizontal you will note that a jza70 clutch set up wont mount vertical,it leans toward the brake booster.
Armed with this template you could go shopping at a toyota Smile wreckers.I noted a stoty of one done with a hilux or hiace part.FWIW. Good luck mate,Pete.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 1JZ-GTE flywheel and other manual parts Tue, 08 February 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try toyota their not that expensive
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: 1JZ-GTE flywheel and other manual parts Sat, 12 February 2005 21:04 Go to previous message
Have now been told that a non turbo 2J Flywheel and clutch will be as good if not better, so if anyone can help please reply or ring on 0413 135472.

Ta, Kevin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Ignitor for 1JZGTE
Next Topic:eoi peewee,dexter etc around 80cc syd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 15:05:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005328893661499 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.