Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Excellent cond Celica TA22 in accident -selling complete

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
timmangano
Newcomer

February 2005
Excellent cond Celica TA22 in accident -selling complete Mon, 07 February 2005 09:33 Go to next message
(Perth, Western Australia) My beautiful little 75 Celica TA22 was hit from behind and has been deemed a writeoff due to it's low replacement value. Unfortunately I don't have the time or cash to repair her myself, so I am offering the whole thing complete for $500 ono.

She's genuinely in excellent condition; all original; british racing green; cream interior and brown carperts that are near to perfect; front and rear chrome bumpers are in excellent condition, dash has a crack in it but apart from that it is excellent, honeycomb mags; front panels, doors and bonnet are straight although paint on bonnet has gone crazy and peeling. Rust in usual spots - corners of windscreen and bottom corner of doors.

I tried to place photos but their file size was too large; will email you photos if interested.

Send a private message to this user    
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: Excellent cond Celica TA22 in accident -selling complete Tue, 08 February 2005 04:02 Go to previous message
Photos to imagearray@hotmail.com

Might also come round for a look?

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1991 Mitsubishi Lancer - $1500
Next Topic:79 Green RA40 hatch cheap
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:28:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038278102874756 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.