Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Sex In Two Door Cars (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 14:19 Go to next message
Where, When, Weather, How, Who/What, was it worth it...
  Send a private message to this user    
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i got my ta22 the subject was brought up a number of times due to the impossble task of actually successfully completing it as it is a bloody small car...although i havnt practiced it yet...and yet is the key word...some ppl have come up with different ways to do it...

1- i have prelude seats in my car which recline heaps far and r really soft..they almost make a bed when both r right back....female sittin in middle back...seats down...legs kinda on seats...and sex me up baby...

2-...just recline the passenger seat back bloke layin on seat byrd on top....

the topic makes great conversation
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, ive got experience in the four door, but not using the whole back seat, one way is to recline both seat as far forward as they can go, and sit cown on the back, and have her sit above you, either that or just squish up into the passenger seat, either you above or under, same either way, ive got a 2 (passenger) door, but its a van, so as you can imagine, i dont have those problems

good luck on your quest for love!
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I managed it in the back of my old RA and in my TA Very Happy ,.. not sure how to explain it though Confused

But another way I find is quite effective is to just get out of the car and sit her on the rear quarter,... Just make sure your out of the public eye Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can tell you it can be done in a Sprinter, in a fixed-back Sparco. the chicks just gotta be up for it as much as you are, and there will always be a way Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol @ fixed back Sparco - I gotta agree with you there dude..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 09:15

I can tell you it can be done in a Sprinter, in a fixed-back Sparco. the chicks just gotta be up for it as much as you are, and there will always be a way Very Happy

lol Sluty!!!

Nailed one of my exs' for the 1st time in the back seat of my brothers AE86!

just wind the front seats forward & u'll have enough room,

[Updated on: Thu, 03 February 2005 23:11]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and now begins the lesson.

"Doing the '28"

The design of the RA28 is purely sex driven, being derived from an all American muscle car of course, and thus the car facilitates several forms of "intimacy". The most notable being called, "The 28".

This is where the lip at the end of the rear hatch fully demonstrates its design purpose, by supporting the rear of your partner and preventing it from sliding off the end of the car, whilst she is lying down on the hatch enjoying the pure sexual drive of the RA28. The whole rear end of the car has been ergonomically shaped for this very purpose.
-------------------------------------------------- --------

That said.... the MA61 seatsin the RA28 are also possible, the back seat, the bonnet, inside the hatch.....

Then there is the KE50.......

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 09:15

advice for 2 door non reclinable...
have your lady of preferance position herself in a normal seating position in the passenger seat, but shuffle her butt to close to the front of the seat. Kneel yourself on the passenger floor and you'll find you'll have more than adequate room. And remember what slut says, where these's a will, there's always a way!
BabyZ
Regular

January 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 03 February 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does doing it the ute count? Cos that's the only 2-door 'car' I've ever owned Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fold the back seats down in the SA63 and lie down on that with our legs in the boot.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 07:27

and now begins the lesson.

"Doing the '28"

The design of the RA28 is purely sex driven, being derived from an all American muscle car of course, and thus the car facilitates several forms of "intimacy". The most notable being called, "The 28".

This is where the lip at the end of the rear hatch fully demonstrates its design purpose, by supporting the rear of your partner and preventing it from sliding off the end of the car, whilst she is lying down on the hatch enjoying the pure sexual drive of the RA28. The whole rear end of the car has been ergonomically shaped for this very purpose.
-------------------------------------------------- --------

That said.... the MA61 seatsin the RA28 are also possible, the back seat, the bonnet, inside the hatch.....

Then there is the KE50.......

Shall you introduce the 185?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in an ma61 the easiest place is definitly the passenger seat reclined all the way, but it can be done in the drivers seat as well.

Now all the people who ever rode in my old supra will be running off to wash their bums Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back seat of the soarer, easy! I reckon i have more room there than I did in the back of my Vk commie... Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 10:40

have your lady of preferance position herself in a normal seating position in the passenger seat, but shuffle her butt to close to the front of the seat. Kneel yourself on the passenger floor and you'll find you'll have more than adequate room.

Bah! I make her do all the work! Laughing

Oh, the pre-requisite for my method is to have a missus/whatever she is that is no more than, say, 55kgs. Other wise all hell will break loose! She'll break some part of your interior and, what's gonna happen? Due to your baby being damaged - instant erectile dysfunction. You'll have to kick her to the curb and cry all the way to the wreckers to replace the part her big ol' ass smashed to pieces.
RA23GT
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA23, she on passenger seat. Perfect 'ergonomic' position, if you can call it ergonomic that is. Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 04 February 2005 04:12]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
55kgs?
man, you must go for shorties or bulemics
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of the most common way to start off is the driver bends over to the passanger seat and kiss the girl then quietly pull the recliner handle to push the girls seat down and then u continue to do ur stuff....

a friend of mine tried this in his old dads mercedes. plan backfired. u know how u have to always wind/spin that bloody handle on old mercs?? Shocked Shocked
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 18:29

55kgs?

Hmmm..... I dunno man. Maybe not that light then. All I know is that I'm 95kg and she's smaller than me!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 17:59

55kgs?

one word:

suntahs Wink
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats sex? Very Happy bahaha

where theres a will theres a way..

NOLAN
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Street racers don't need girls. Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, if you cant do it in the car... do it ON the car. Evil or Very Mad
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As someone who has convinced my boyfriend for a bit of action in the front passenger seat of my Integra I have to say that reclining seats are always a bonus. It was a little squishy but I did have the added advantage of hanging on to the edge of the sunroof (which was open so that we didn't fog up too much) while he sat beneath me. Haven't tried it in the Soarer yet but I'm sure that we'll get around to it soon. Still not sure whether that will be a front seat or a back seat experience -- any suggestions Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're considering having sex in your car you should take warning from this thread first.....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread .php?t=62642

gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why nto try it all!!! Laughing
go for ur life pumpkin Smile
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least the seats in the soarer should be more comfy than the integra
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2 targa!!

she sits to the back on the roof. u stand on the seat. great!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

any suggestions Razz

yes, pics please.... Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 12:09

Shall you introduce the 185?[/quote]

let juzzo introduce you into the world of the
ta22 celica
ra23 celica
rk43 stout ( Shocked. is that what your thinking? )
ae82 corolla
ae92 corolla
ae71 corolla
yamaha quad bike

there are a few more but they are non toyotas so i didnt bother!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Fri, 04 February 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps, this is a great thread
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 22:37

If you're considering having sex in your car you should take warning from this thread first.....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread .php?t=62642

LMFAO - I was listening to two rather lovely looking young ladies discussing stain removal on the train yesterday.. Apparently one of them recommends Windex.. WTF!!?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 11:38

LMFAO - I was listening to two rather lovely looking young ladies discussing stain removal on the train yesterday.. Apparently one of them recommends Windex.. WTF!!?

Were you on the Wyong train or something???

And MR 1GGTE - You know it Wink Nod Nod Wink
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinter worked for me
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:05

Lucid wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 11:38

Were you on the Wyong train or something???

Nah - they got off at Fairfield.. hehehe
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back seat of an Ra23 I couldnt figure it out
Back seat of the GZ20 No probs. I mean you gotta be able to actually root in a pimp mobile for it to be pimp right?

Rav4 Plenty of space
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EnFlaMEd wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 14:58

Back seat of the GZ20 No probs. I mean you gotta be able to actually root in a pimp mobile for it to be pimp right?

WERD! Cool
R-Lo
Regular

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=AE86slut wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 13:25]

Oh, the pre-requisite for my method is to have a missus/whatever she is that is no more than, say, 55kgs. Other wise all hell will break loose! She'll break some part of your interior and, what's gonna happen? Due to your baby being damaged - instant erectile dysfunction. You'll have to kick her to the curb and cry all the way to the wreckers to replace the part her big ol' ass smashed to pieces.

AHHAHA pisser mate!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

She'll break some part of your interior and, what's gonna happen? Due to your baby being damaged - instant erectile dysfunction. You'll have to kick her to the curb and cry all the way to the wreckers to replace the part her big ol' ass smashed to pieces.

I'm with you on the kick the bitch to the curb if she busts your car bit davedave... don't let no hoe be disrespectin' yo shit bro!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Due to your baby being damaged - instant erectile dysfunction. You'll have to kick her to the curb and cry all the way to the wreckers to replace the part her big ol' ass smashed to pieces.

The erectile disfunction is so true too!
Reminds me of when this stupid bitch I was with busted my rear view mirror one time.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sat, 05 February 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all of you need to move out of home Very Happy
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sun, 06 February 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can be done in a sprinter with no backseats passenger seat is better no steering wheel etc but if not go dogy on the bonnet Cool
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sun, 06 February 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol true what he said, and if u got a sunroof its an extra bonus, put one of her legs out the sunny and pound it missionary
or "normal style" Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 06:29]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Mon, 07 February 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where: Goto a good dark place (carpark no lights at night)
When: Night time + Raining like no tmr
How: Backseat + Sunroof tilted

Cool

This only means you can have fun in the ST162 Celica Very Happy

not saying i've been ther and done it ofcause Smile

but always a good time/place lol

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 02:46]

BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Mon, 07 February 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found it a bit awkward inside my old RA28 and in the mr2 i wouldn't bother.

a cheap motel appeals to my romantic side Laughing
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Tue, 08 February 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first TA22 saw a bit of action and those old vinyl seats are great whenever you needed to 'clean-up' afterwards.
No probs in the front passenger seat, she underneath, the secret is to have a firm cushion loose in the back seat and use that under her butt. That gives you the correct angle for entry and makes it easier on your back for long deep thrusting.
The location was most often in Kings Park which is well known to Perth WA people.
The pinincle for me was when I took an Ex and her best friend to a drive-in movie in Rockingham. Her friend watched the movie from the front seat and had to wipe a small round hole through the misted up inside of the windscreen while the Ex and I made like rabbits in the back seat ! We even managed to fog up the rear view mirror......
Tropicana and West Coast Coolers were the greatest female lubricants available in those days..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 05:23]

peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Tue, 08 February 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
passenger seat reclined with her on top is nice and easy. never tried for back seat yet, can't see a point as it's just gonna hurt.

and as has been said, where there's a will, there's a way
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Tue, 08 February 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 15:51

Tropicana and West Coast Coolers were the greatest female lubricants available in those days..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If they arent keen, get them pissed Laughing

I like your style buddy Very Happy
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Tue, 08 February 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why did you not get the friend pissed too and then get a caravan Very Happy
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 09 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarerchic wrote on Fri, 04 February 2005 22:36

Haven't tried it in the Soarer yet but I'm sure that we'll get around to it soon. Still not sure whether that will be a front seat or a back seat experience -- any suggestions Razz

Hehehehhehe... love the space in my Soarer hahahhaha Very Happy Front seats, back seat it's all been done Nod and yeah it does help when she's got a sunroof to hold on to. Her on top and me on bottom and vice versa... (when in the front) seats are reclined all the way, if in the drivers seat the steering wheel's been pushed up and in (gotta love up/down and in/out adjustable steering columns Shocked )... if in the back just push the seats all the way forward and tilt them Very Happy

Soarers are very versatile automobiles Laughing
Aus TE72
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Thu, 10 February 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the back of my old KE55, and the passenger seat in front isnt too bad either
Eight_Six
Regular

April 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitsubishi Cordia's are the shiznit for a bit of "How's your Father?" Laughing
1] Passenger seat laid down. Missus on Top.
2] Laying across backseat. Many positions.
3] Or for the ultimate you just fold down rear seats and lean forward fronts and do it... ALL NIGHT LONG!! Very Happy
(Watch your head on the rear window though.)

[Updated on: Wed, 23 February 2005 04:52]

fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is how you should be doing it!
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/Wifes-volvo.JPG
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um I had a great cutaway guide to sex in a mini. It was in spanish but came with english instructions. So for everybody has talked about good ol in and out. But I guess the same applies to getting or giving oral. Best alltime car sex was in a holden rodeo with the best position being girl seated in passenger seat and me kinda on the job on top. Close second was me in the drivers seat or close enough with her on top. Handbrake was on and it found it's way as a novel ass tickler for her.
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Wed, 23 February 2005 17:40

This is how you should be doing it!
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/userfiles/fatmr2/Wifes-volvo.JPG

like i said doggy on the bonnet if the cars to small get out.... think outside the box
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best bet is an RT81, it has the old pull style handbrake so it dosent get in the way and vinyl seats Very Happy

P.S Sorry Dave (new owner of my ol RT81)

also being fair skined i didnt get a sport roof MA70 for geting sunburnt moohahhahaha

Allan
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nissan exa targa top, it sucked, had carpet burn all over my knees, hit my head a few times

corolla hatch ae92 on fixed back recaro seats, sucked aswell, had 1 killer cramp during the exercise

suzuki swift gti, major sucked, i thought i had broken my back afterwards

rent a room - hotel formula 1 @ $49 a night, cant go wrong
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Wed, 23 February 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy back in the good old days when I was 18-19 I had a "mini cooper S " now that was fun, getting it on in the back seat at the drive in.
got stuck one night and had to get the security guys to get us out.
yes, I got dumped the next day.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sun, 27 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a female companion of mine was the first to discover the seats reclined (TA22). The drivers seat never used to recline, so I didn't think they could. But when she asked "how do I get this darn seat to fold back" (she was from Alabama - I was giving her a taste of life down under) I discovered the passenger seat folded back flat ! And likewise the 5'10" brunette residing in it. And at 6'3" myself, it was quite a squeeze.
I've since installed leather seats, so technically I think I have to pop the car's cherry again.

ps. sorry Riceburner73 (recent recipient of my TA22 seats)
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Sex In Two Door Cars Sun, 27 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i dun it in a soarer 89 mod!!!! back seat no head room but i accomplished the mission!!! **pats himself on the back**
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drifting comes to ps2 with drift king, orido
Next Topic:Where 2 buy?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:46:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094661712646484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.