Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
wrecking sprinter Sun, 06 February 2005 08:01 Go to next message
4 mudflaps , the back 2 have 'toyota" on them $20, various bits of brown trim, $5 ea or swap for blue, REAR parcel shelf, no speaker holes $35, 4 mags with caps and 13" tyres with plenty of tread $150, various other bits of crap, free or a few bucks depending on what it is. NO PANELS, BUMPERS OR LIGHTS LEFT.
  Send a private message to this user    
openvtec
Regular

January 2005
Re: wrecking sprinter Sun, 06 February 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gday mate I am interested in the mags u have forsale can u send a pic to motocrosslover@hotmail.com
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: wrecking sprinter Sun, 06 February 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate would you happen to have the tail shaft available???
Impact DRFT
Regular

November 2004
    none
Re: wrecking sprinter Mon, 07 February 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a center console, pasenger and driver side door material, clockand light cover for the roof.

thanks.
silver styler
Regular

December 2004
Re: wrecking sprinter Mon, 07 February 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in "various bits of brown trim, $5 ea or swap for blue, REAR parcel shelf, no speaker holes $35, 4 mags with caps and 13" tyres with plenty of tread $150, various other bits of crap"
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: wrecking sprinter Tue, 08 February 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in parcel shelf, and little bits of interior bits

Cheers PM me your phone number

Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: wrecking sprinter Tue, 08 February 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey man want to know if you have the driver side plastic door step if so how much to post to melbourne
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: wrecking sprinter Tue, 08 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have all the radiator support bits?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: wrecking sprinter Tue, 08 February 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, I'm moving the wreck from home to work on saturday morn. anyone local should call me at home before then to arrange collection of what they want on saturday, provided its not committed to someone else. Ph 38143762 thurs or friday nights only. No pics possible before then. I think i have replied to all the PM's. I do have seat belts, but have to check condition before committing to sell. Brown cubby box between seats was buggered and has been tossed. I might have another colour. Tailshaft $40. Should have clock with surround ($50 if OK) and drivers side sill trim . Door trims & rad supports --will check. Not interested in an offer on the parcel shelf. if I dont get a fair price I'll toss it all in the industrial bin on sat arvo. Parts will go to the first person who commits to buy.
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: wrecking sprinter Tue, 08 February 2005 13:22 Go to previous message
Hey Mate,
I will give you a call but just need to know what condition the tail shaft is in. Is there any play in the uni-joints??

Cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dragon & Celica script badges BRAND NEW
Next Topic:OBX Carrera Seats - Brand NEW
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 16:38:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.029823064804077 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.