Toymods » Members Rides » J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Tue, 08 February 2005 09:46 Go to next message
Hi
A few have been asking me where is my TA22 and what is happening with it ,....so here is a few pages that my mate has put together for me (many thanks Big Den)

He will try and keep it up todate as we progress on the conversion

Hope you Guys like

http://toys.yackandandah.com/

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:50]

Send a private message to this user    
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have got to be kidding thats insane!!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shit Shocked thats great,what did you do with the 1UZ? Ive been waiting for someone to do a 4wd conversion to a 22,Ive heard of the full GTR setup droped in to a 23 but this is somthing very different,good luck with it all!
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's not scared this kid...
not scared at all.

And yeah, wheres the 1UZ ?
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, that is awesome. U really arent scared...lol
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, you never cease to amaze us.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hope you Guys like

shocking...absolutley shocking Shocked

Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 22:28]

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 08 February 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate that is awesome Smile though I have to admit I was lucky enough to hear about this project awhile ago.

So how much you charging to do this conversion on other Celicas? Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, you're an artist!
Beautiful work as always.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BEST

CAR

EVER!!!
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the great comments

Quote:

And yeah, wheres the 1UZ

The 1u will still be in the engine bay but the adaption to the sump has caused some issues ,...We have is sorted but the bottom line is that the crank centerline will have to come up 30-40mm ,..which in turn either means a power bulge in bonnet (not keen on this) or a custom inlet (think i will do this) Very Happy
Also the whole motor will prob be mounted back another 60-70mm
These are preliminary measurement with a dummied up bare motor, by moving it back futher this will get the front axle's in the correct position

Hmmm also the rear mount Turbo will have to be put back in the engine bay for Engineering purposes and other reasons

Quote:

So how much you charging to do this conversion on other Celicas?

Joel
I dare not think how much you could charge to do this
The time we have spent on it, trying to nut stuff out and it still looks like shit sitting in the garage Sad

Quote:

Jamie, you're an artist!
Beautiful work as always.

Dave
As long as it all works and goes around Crn's as you can see from the Cage, Suspension and Brake's it is going to be more track orientated Cool

Fire any questions / advice away as i am open to ideas , ohh or critisism Rolling Eyes

Thanks
J

[Updated on: Wed, 09 February 2005 05:39]

74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think you will get any criticism...
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

you F!@KING SICK CUNT Shocked

iv always dreamt of doing this but the amount of work required is INSANE to say the least

is that 4 wheel steer aswell???

are any chassis reinforcements required???

your crazy Evil or Very Mad

we have to know the final results!!!!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's looking good dude.

How much shorter are the control arms than the GTR items?

I especially love the cage though, that is awesome. No chassis rigidity problems for the little 22 in the rear anymore. Are you caging the front as well and linking it into the front shock towers?

This is a perfect opportunity to build a far nicer intake setup for the engine. The standard manifold always looked like it let the team down in the appearance stakes at least.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 09 February 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always though Justen had a quick car, then I met you when you were rear mounting the turbo on the 1UZ (when I met you father re the Allison Clubman), then I thought Justen went more nuts wuth his UZ185, and then you go do this !!!!!

Must organise another trip to Chatueau Simpson and a trip down to catch up again...

Just flicking through the pics now and awesome deosn't describe it......

Edit 1 : BTW, what is the drivetrain from - Skyline of 4WD UZ Toyota ??

Edit 2 : I just saw the Nissan logo's on the calipers...

[Updated on: Wed, 09 February 2005 23:45]

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 10 February 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
possibly the most insane thing i have ever seen.

No scratch that, it officialy is
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 10 February 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, there is a fine line between insanity and genius. Fortunately you make the genius look easy. Shocked

Sensational effort Jamie. One question though, How do you go about engineering/registering a car with this level of modification, will it be done as an individually constructed vehicle or just a modified celica?
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 10 February 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck yeah
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Fri, 11 February 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

is that 4 wheel steer aswell???

Quote:

are any chassis reinforcements required???

fade-e yep the rear end does have the 4wheel steer but i will be running it locked
Yep the chassis has had some reiforcments and new box rails made to cross join the outer rails with the inners + pick up the rear end mounting points otherwise i am banking on the cage as well to do the stiffening trick

Quote:

bbaacchhyy yep all the driveline will be the Skyline including the box and transfer case sump rear end etc ,..motor still will be 1u
Hmm i thought that was you that came around with justen that day just wasn't 100% sure ,.ok all is clear who you are now Smile

Quote:

How much shorter are the control arms than the GTR items?

Quote:

Are you caging the front as well and linking it into the front shock towers?

Hey! josh how you going ,..they are 30mm shorter mate any shorter and the axles bottom out and stops suspension travel
I have checked the camber change and it all seems to be reasonable still (nothing to sever anyway)
Yep the cage will go through to the front towers ,..basically a full cage, probably a bit of overkill but all the cross bracing i have used is light gage tubing to keep as much weight out as possible
Quote:

One question though, How do you go about engineering/registering a car with this level of modification, will it be done as an individually constructed vehicle or just a modified celica?

Gold28 ,..hmmm at first i come to the realisation that it would only be a track car and basically started the new conversion on this bassis,...then i got speaking to an engineer re the mods and we both tossed around a few ideas until he was happy to sign it off, So far everything is going to plan and he has been keeping a close eye on the project and on a few points even gone back to Vic-Roads for me to double check if it would be eligible ,...fingure's crossed so far so good
Also my Mate Big Den Keeps me on the straight and narrow as to what may and maynot be eligible ,..Actaully i call him quality controll as he keeps me on the straight and narrow to any dodgy work i may try and perform when in those slack moments

Thanks for the great comments once again ,.actually it has given me some motivation again to pull my finger out this weekend and get some more done Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 02:23]

SillyCarLover
Occasional Poster

December 2004
icon14.gif  Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Fri, 11 February 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 02:41]

SillyCarLover
Occasional Poster

December 2004
icon14.gif  Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Fri, 11 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"J" you have some real passion for this work! as only a committed guy could take it this far.

Keep going you are an Inspiration for us all! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 02:52]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Fri, 11 February 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1UZ FTE wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 12:51

Quote:

bbaacchhyy yep all the driveline will be the Skyline including the box and transfer case sump rear end etc ,..motor still will be 1u
Hmm i thought that was you that came around with justen that day just wasn't 100% sure ,.ok all is clear who you are now Smile

Remember the stories at the Yack pub when we were talking about motorbikes and bushfires.... Laughing

Any reason you didn't go for the 1UZ AWD, or was it that you wanted manual box and that was GTR only ?

I'll keep checking the webpage for updates.

How is the Allison going ? Has your dad got it going yet ?

Cheers

Michael B
Big Den
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Fri, 11 February 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All going well site should be updated by wednesday
Chears Rolling Eyes
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 17 February 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally came out of the closet eh Jamie Smile

That effort is pretty well untoppable, i will gracefully down tools and live out my existence in a state of pure envy Wink
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Sun, 20 February 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strong in you the force is!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Sun, 20 February 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of interest i found this on APS's site..

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/drags/cal der1150.wmv
Jamie in the VDO lane
http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/falcon/drags/1136.gif

needless to say considering whats been done sence december 2003 i think everyone is in for a "OHHH SHIT THATS QUICK!!!" when your finished!

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 14:32]

1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Mon, 21 February 2005 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm well i have had a slack attack on the car for the last week or 2 and finally got back out in the shed last night for a couple of hr's atleast ,... I hate it when i get these slack attacks

Michael
Quote:

Any reason you didn't go for the 1UZ AWD, or was it that you wanted manual box and that was GTR only ?

Hmmm no real reason, the manual was what i wanted to run,..I think it started from just getting the IRS rear end then deciding to run all GTR gear ,..so the front cross member suits the sump layout and the steering nearly lines up perfect to where the 22 column comes out the firewall,...mind you this has been the only win so far Smile

Quote:

Finally came out of the closet eh Jamie

shhhhhhh justen Don't tell to many Laughing
Quote:

That effort is pretty well untoppable, i will gracefully down tools and live out my existence in a state of pure envy

Hmmm nope still think yours is the meanest feat,...hey still haven't been for a spin in it, when you comming to pick up this engine on my floor

Quote:

just out of interest i found this on APS's site..

Hey! Allan nice find ,....hmmm i only did 4 runs on the night before it became to wet,...My mate Big Den sweared to me that it ran a 11.5 at 126Mph but i only managed to grab 2 time slips for the night and the quickest on those was 12.5 at 121mph ,.....so atleast it looks like it did get into the 11 secs on street tyres and with motor in a really sad state

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 21:35]

JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 22 February 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate i've got some free weekends coming up so i'll give you plenty of notice....don't think i'll get the engine into the back of the red beast though?
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 23 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see that death-trap is off the road again...

how many times have you been told?! ... you can't polish a turd!

Laughing
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 24 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Mate i've got some free weekends coming up so i'll give you plenty of notice....don't think i'll get the engine into the back of the red beast though?

No Problem justen with getting down mate,...I'm sure the Red one will look trick towing a trailer Laughing

Quote:

good to see that death-trap is off the road again...

how many times have you been told?! ... you can't polish a turd!

Say's the man who drive's a Hair Dressers Car Laughing
Normster you bastard Laughing
PyR0~
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Thu, 24 February 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You my inspirational ToyMods forumer, are a frigin champion!!!
The worlds first TA22 GT4 Very Happy

Crazy idea, awesome idea, down right insane idea! Hope it all goes well for ya, looking forward to seeing some videos of it when its done (I hope you put some up, otherwise ill have to come over to where you live and secretly film your car as you take it for "test" drives around the block Razz )
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Sat, 26 February 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha - ive known of this conversion ( like justen im sure ) for a while now - everythings been hush hush ! Now - youve gone and done it - the veil of secrecy is removed Wink

Ive been telling him guts to keep it quiet until the wheels turn but youve all been too bloody curious!!

Ahh well - this for sure will be the greatest ta22 of all time - and i couldnt be happier than havong it right here in Australia -we are - by far - the best modifiers of toyotas outside of the land of the rising sun - without par!

Now all i need to know is - Do i get the keys - before - or after justen, jamie ? Smile

* leave some tread on the 4 tyres if you get it first justen - Cheers! *
Big Den
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Tue, 22 March 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all J`s site ha been updated.Fixed the front page and added some more pic`s of were we are upto at the moment.

enjoy Den
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 23 March 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, getting more amazing by the day !!!!

Jamie, how is your Dad's Allison going ?

Cheers

Michael B
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression Wed, 23 March 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Michael
Sorry did read the question in your previous post about the Allison just completley slipped my mind, I don't have a lot to do with it, just when i drop in i have a look at what they are up to.

Ok it is going well , they have sold a fair few kits not sure of each ones progressive stage.
One is currently sitting on the construction bench in his shed that is due to get a engine(3sgte) any day and another in the carport that has most parts e.g. motor (3sge), body, suspension, dash steering etc etc i think the wiring loom is not finished and a few other minor bits ,..it turned back up from a customer last week for some work that they had agreed on (not sure exactly what)

The guy next door to me has one that is well progressed as well

Not sure if you have seen the website but here it is
http://www.vectorengineering.com.au/

Anybody else that may wonder what we are talking about check it out
Big Den
Newcomer

February 2005
Site has been updated Thu, 14 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok the site has been updated a new page has been added under the 4WD section.Just use the Next button at the top of the page>
Cheers
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Site has been updated Thu, 14 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, that is looking awesome.

One thing though, is that I can't get over how big the nissan box is. Looks like the tailshaft will only be about 6" long !!!!

Can't wait to see some more pics and see it running

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Michael B
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Site has been updated Thu, 14 April 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It doesn't get any less awesome in the flesh either let me assure you. I'll be cashing in all my frequent flyer points to grab one of the shake down drives Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Site has been updated Thu, 14 April 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha! youll have to chase me for the keys!

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Thu, 14 April 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Insane !!!! what is the expected time of gettin this on the road ? gonna be insanely quick. U have to get some vids of running Evil or Very Mad
Big Den
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 15 April 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finish time ? Well i said november 2004 LOL as you can see that didnt happen J keeps changing things.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 15 April 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Den wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 10:02

Finish time ? Well i said november 2004 LOL as you can see that didnt happen J keeps changing things.

LOL so 2007 Razz its all good as long as we gets pics and vids when its done Very Happy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 15 April 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've seen something similar done with another car and i think it came to around 480 hours or something. if you're not at it full time just doing bits and pieces i reckon next year could be on the cards....

and i thought i had a bit of work ahead of me. well done fellas.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Sat, 16 April 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work
love your style
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Sat, 16 April 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grega wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 21:57

i've seen something similar done with another car and i think it came to around 480 hours or something. if you're not at it full time just doing bits and pieces i reckon next year could be on the cards....

and i thought i had a bit of work ahead of me. well done fellas.

this is the J man we are talking about - the master supprise we are talking about it will probably be done before your tax return!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Sat, 16 April 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the Craziest conversion Very Happy , what engine did it have when it ran 11.7?, it jumped off the line like a bullet Cool .
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 22 April 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm completion date is always a hard one to pick ,.. due to motivation level's, work commitments , BigDen turning up Smile , J- Beam stopping work etc etc you guys know how it all goes
We are only getting to work on it every second weekend, truth be known

My aim is to at least have it running before next year,..mind you this tax return period would be great Smile but i really doubt it

Quote:

what engine did it have when it ran 11.7?, it jumped off the line like a bullet

It had the 1u in it with the 600hp single rear mounted turbo, motor was in a sad state (heaps of blow by)
I was a little bit greedy on the timing at one point and destroyed the ring lands
It was also running only 0.8 bar boost so as it would survive the
weekend
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 22 April 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J,

What can I say... First you were a nut job for putting the 4V in there, then you defied all urban opinion and dropped the 1UZ in it and now your just showing off. lol.

I drove it with the 4V and was jealous, I've passengered in it with the 1UZ and was well and truely inspired but now...... Wanna Swap ?

Honestly man my hat is off to you. Its a f#cking awesome acheivement that most people would have never even contemplated whilst sober, much less been able to do it ! To think putting a 2TG in one has taken me almost 4 years and you have done all this while no one was looking.

KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Fri, 22 April 2005 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr..... you can have my nic now . Surprised and what can i say VICTORIANS DO IT BEST!

i really hope u can get it engineered and registered. I would hate to see it end up a trailer queen.

best of luck man.
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Sat, 23 April 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking good Smile

the corner scales readings are interesting though. i assume FR corner difference is due to the extra drivetrain bits, but RR? did you just leave too many tools in the boot? Very Happy

sure, it's a bit heavier than a stock ta22, but pretty light IMHO considering all the extra hardware, and that bellhousing is @&#%!#$ huge!
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Wed, 27 April 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Wanna Swap ?

Don't Tempt me Rod Very Happy

Quote:

really hope u can get it engineered and registered. I would hate to see it end up a trailer queen

yes you and me both ,..Engineer is here again Friday so will just have to keep him up todate and hopefully as long as we work together to his requirements it should go smoothly, my fingers are crossed, mind you if this doesn't happen i will use it as a track car not a show car

Quote:

the corner scales readings are interesting though. i assume FR corner difference is due to the extra drivetrain bits, but RR? did you just leave too many tools in the boot?

Hmm i only had it on the scales for total weight and to get a general idea how the weight split was looking F/Rear, L/Right . After i took the picture i actually offset the motor slightly and moved a few things around in the boots etc ,..

Bloody front diff and transfer make it hard to balance it ,..The GTR actaully tilts the motor to acheive this ,.

I still estimate a total of 75-100kg to go in the car
I had everything in that was possible
Things that where missing was
Exhaust, fluids , cutout tunnel and firewall, carpet, inlet track from turbo to intercooler, front half of cage

In total i was very happy with the weight, i was initally dreading it ending up into the high 1200kg mark or even 1300kg,
so to end up in the mid 1100kg brought a Very Happy to my face

Point of comparison is the lightest GTR that i have seen on scales is 1315kg and this was fully stripped race car

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Wed, 27 April 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome work J man! I can swap you two MA45's and a MA70 if your interested Very Happy

I actually got to swap a gearbox into that yellow skyline that was on the front of "speed" magazine a few years ago up in shepparton, titanium exhaust etc INSANE lengths he went to lighten it!

I like my MA45 1260kg (will be more with G series diff over T tho Sad but should be fun with a nice 6m-ge Smile still not a turbo 4wd ta22 tho Sad
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Wed, 27 April 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't wait to see the next update pics with some of the plumbing...

I am gradually leaning towards a 1UZ as a replacement for the 7M-GTE once it dies.

Jamie and CrUZida are helping the cause no end, as is Justen Very Happy
Big Den
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Wed, 27 April 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all Ive updated the site again sadly no more pics as yet of the Sillycar. We have a freind with a 1uz goin into an LC torana so ive put that on. with any luck ill get some more pics over the weekend if j doesnt drink to much LOL and have them up by monday.
cheers
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Thu, 28 April 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats so cool Cool

i thought my 1GGTE ta22 idea was good, but you take the cake!

Nice work!

Eldar.O.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Sun, 01 May 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm speechless, that's sensational! Very Happy
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: J's TA22 Next Progression 4wd 1uzfte Tue, 03 May 2005 05:43 Go to previous message
im usually against torries, but that one looks like its gonna be sweet. also cant wait to see updates on celica
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HERE IT IS FINALLY----StuC's st162
Next Topic:Toms TA22 now with MORE pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 18:37:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013021945953369 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.