Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:27 Go to next message
What a little moron Shocked ! Anyway, how do i get it off? can i throw it in the washing machine? Im thinking soaking it might shrink it. any good carpet cleaners that wont bleach black? I suck at this, cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd start by killing the feral cat.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dee04 wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 13:27

can i throw it in the washing machine?

Yes, but most animals don't like that. I find kicking the bloody cat a few times seems to help though.
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. as much as that would help preventing it from doing it again, there is still the piss on the carpet...its new carpet too...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get carpet out of car, hang on closeline, vigorously hose off, allow to dry (out of direct sunlight).

if spell persists, clean affected area with spray on upholstery cleaner.

if you put the carpet thru the machine it will probably fall apart.

you cat was probably trying to tall you that:
- your car is only worth pissing on, or
- that the smell of piss improves the worth of your car, or
- that it now owns your car.

Laughing
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like your celica enthusisum! but the carpet wasent in the car...infact, he got into the room it was in and claimed it. thx for the help!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could try sticking it in the washing machine and spinning it on the Delicate/Hand Wash cycle...

Depends on how well the carpet was put together...
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.theownagefactor.com/funnypics/funny/ownedcat.jpg
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not too sure...its out of a ra23 77 model..id assume that its not all that bad quality..but i dont know if i want to take the chance of throwing it in the wash anyway
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol to the pic...too bad im not cruel.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I keep Snakes. I could lend you one that will take care of said feline if it pisses on your carpet again. Evil or Very Mad
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't help with the cat piss but do you know what to do if a bird shits on your bonnet????

Never take the bitch out again
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAAAhahahaha!!!

GOLD!!!
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im taking him to the pound on sunday, anyone want a free cat, get in before sunday!....(you'll just have to keep ur carpet way from him...make that anything that isnt floorboards.)
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Wed, 09 February 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey toyrota...dee is short for deanna. Mad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dee04 wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 18:50

hey toyrota...dee is short for deanna. Mad

hahahahaaha Laughing

Isn't it with cats that they piss around places to mark their territory? I know lions spray pharamones (spelling?) to mark out their territory.
HAHAHAHAA
You're cat IS trying to tell you it now owns you car! Laughing
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dee no harm intended it just reminded me of a joke that I thought I would share, got to admit I didn't even look to see who started the thread and the sex of said person was never an issue.
women are more than welcome in my book and if fact I'm trying to get the wife into cars a bit more
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wash it well and spray with some of the deodoriser stuff called febreeze (sp)

Works well, even on the missus
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx to all. i have to dare to go in the spare room and grab the carpet to try out some of these ideas. yeah chicks and cars rock. im doing up a ra23 with my bfreind at the moment. bit of a project but heaps of fun. so far, weve got it striped and about to go on the rotissery. then for the rust work. hey whats better....acrylic or 2pac? painting it at home. we are leaning towards acrylic....black with pink pearl. yep, definatly a chicks car. (hot pink playboy interiour Very Happy ) everythings getting recromed aswell..ill be putting it up in members rides in the future.
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acrylic is easier to do and thats why backyarders and DIY people use it. 2 pac is much better really but acrylic can look sweet too

I just saw an ad in my local newpaper about a porduct guaranteed to sort out cat piss!

the website is www.urineoff.com.au and it's available in pet stores and vet clinics apparently.

so everything will be sweet afterall!

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Thu, 10 February 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have cat sperm all over my front bar... u know that shit to mark their area Sad
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Fri, 11 February 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 01:59

i have cat sperm all over my front bar... u know that shit to mark their area Sad

yes... of course you do... Rolling Eyes and mayonaise stains on your couch
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Fri, 11 February 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea its like that isnt it Rolling Eyes
http://www.geocities.com/rthy86/Pics/omgcatpiss.jpg
HA! and u thought i was making things up!
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Fri, 11 February 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwwwwwww how cute it peed on your carpet........... my kitty peed in my mates rolla on the way home after purchasing it. i dunno how he cleaned it but. i think he used some sort of carpet cleaner.
dee04
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: HELP! My cat pi*sed on my celica carpet! Mon, 14 February 2005 05:56 Go to previous message
well, the cat has been taken to the pound. it will be the last time he ever pisses on anything of mine again. that ferel thing wrecked 100's of dollars worth of stuff. thx to everyone....will deal with the carpet soon. ive decided on the idea of hosing it outside, letting it dry and frebeezing it...seems the easiest, hopefully it works. to rthy, have you gotten your cat desexed? that looks nasty...but i cant work out how a cat can get that part of your car, looks like a dogs job to me.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new toyota blue
Next Topic:Cars with height adjustable suspension ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:22:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080559253692627 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.