Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers &

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers & Sat, 05 February 2005 04:24 Go to next message
ST185 Parts (Sell as job lot)
-Long Gen 2 3SGTE (GroupA) partially disassembled.
-ST185 Group A Loom (uncut)
-Coil & Ignitor
-AFM
-Resistor packs

ST205 Parts
-Crossmember
-Drivers side strut, hub face and disc. (pass side smashed so not available)
-Drivers side panel
-Front bar
-Will also have the standard rods & pistons spare once I remove them from the Gen3 engine. They are in very good condition (only 40,000km engine)
-Heaps more leftovers.. just ask (no brakes, IC, Engine)

Speakers and associated.
-Assorted metal finish coaxials.
From the same manufacturer as Total Recoil uses. (Sell as a job lot)
-15" Precision Sub. Never mounted.
-4 x Kevlar 6.5" speakers (As used in Jaycar CS2298 Split system)
-Sub box carpetted. 2 x 12". Approx 1 cubic foot per side.
-Professional grade 1500W Strobe.
-Speaker brakets (pair) suit monitor speakers.

Kits
-Ultra Low Distortion Amp Kits (four of) with 2 x power supplies to suit (makes a 4 channel amp)
-Digital speedo kit

Satellite equipment
-Topfield TF3000CI Pro Sat Receiver
-Dreambox DM7000S
-90cm dish with Ku band LNB
-Motech Automatic dish positioner
-Roofmount dish pole mounted on a custom freestanding platform.

Other Random stuff
-700W Pure Sine Wave invertor with remote.
-Motorolla V8088 Mobile as new in box with leather case and all other accessories.
-Mitsubishi Diamond Data 8X DVD-RW drive as new in box (DVDXRW844)
-Xbox modded (Xecutor chip) with 120Gb HDD, media player, DVD region free etc. etc. (No games)

I have some pics and will post as interested is shown.

Edit: CT20B withdrawn from sale. I may post it back up later if I decide not to use it.

Attachment: takumipsp.jpg
(Size: 19.57KB, Downloaded 354 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 11:18]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do u want for the mobile?

I think i broke all the supports to my battery and it constantly falls out Embarassed
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey toobs how much for invertor?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 17:32

$200 or near offer

Choony_AE86 wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 16:55

How much do u want for the mobile?

I think i broke all the supports to my battery and it constantly falls out Embarassed

$100 or near offer.

Note: Both of these items are like brand new... actually if I shrinkwrapped them back up you wouldn't even know they had been touched.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Toobs,
Interested in the ST185 Group A partially disassembled long motor only, if you're not interested in splitting, I may be interested in the lot at the right price.
A few pictures would be great. (If the sump is off, pictures of the main caps would be swell.)
My email is gabe@scada.com.au
Oh and how much are you chasing?

Gabe
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ST205 Parts
-Turbo CT20B (yes I know it's not what its really called)

-Xbox modded (Xecutor chip) with 120Gb HDD, media player, DVD region free etc. etc. (No games)

how much for each?

and how does this turbo go compared to a stock GEN1 MR2 Ct26? is it a straight bolt on?

thanks!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 18:47

Hey Toobs,
Interested in the ST185 Group A partially disassembled long motor only, if you're not interested in splitting, I may be interested in the lot at the right price.
A few pictures would be great. (If the sump is off, pictures of the main caps would be swell.)
My email is gabe@scada.com.au
Oh and how much are you chasing?

Gabe

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9580
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9581

Pics as requested.

I reckon the ST185 package has got to be worth at least $1k probably more.

I'll try to take a better pic of the end caps and crank for you later.

I bought this engine off Justen a few weeks ago... one of the pistons ring lands went bye bye but it hasn't caused any real damage to the bore.
A hone should fix her right up.

Attachment: block.jpg
(Size: 8.17KB, Downloaded 405 time(s))
Attachment: ST185-Head.jpg
(Size: 61.21KB, Downloaded 402 time(s))

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey93 wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 19:16

Quote:

ST205 Parts
-Turbo CT20B (yes I know it's not what its really called)

how much for each?

and how does this turbo go compared to a stock GEN1 MR2 Ct26? is it a straight bolt on?

thanks!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9582

I actually have two xbox's and have to sell one.

Both have Seagate 120Gb HDD's.
One has a Philips DVD drive and an Xecutor 2 Pro chip in it (larger flash memory and multi bios capable)
The other has a homebrew chip, Samsung DVD drive and has been modded have a Red & Blue eject LED (high brightness)

Got to be worth at least $250 for either.
To replace it would cost $249 for another xbox + $120 for HDD + $80 for a chip from an installer... $449 and you would might end up with a crappy thompson DVD drive.

The ST205 turbo should bolt straight up to anything which takes a CT26.
This turbo has zero shaft play and good seals.
It is from my ST205 frontcut which had 40,000kms on it.
Since removing it from my frontcut it has had all the water and oil lines covered to avoid crud getting in and also has been boxed up to make sure nobody bends the wastegate actuator.

I'm thinking at least $500 probably more for this turbo due to its age, condition and rarity.

Attachment: xbox.jpg
(Size: 4.84KB, Downloaded 396 time(s))

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah, you do more mods to your xbox than i do to my car Confused
no time no $$$ sets it back i guess.

newai i dont want the mobile anymore Toobs, thought it was the color one with camera. Sorry for trouble

Cheers
Choony
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sat, 05 February 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 00:49

woah, you do more mods to your xbox than i do to my car Confused
no time no $$$ sets it back i guess.

newai i dont want the mobile anymore Toobs, thought it was the color one with camera. Sorry for trouble

Cheers
Choony

I'll modify anything with wheels or without... doesn't matter to me Razz

The V8088 is one of the really small flip phones not a colour or camera phone.

Prices mentioned are only a guide... really I haven't properly thought about prices on any of it so feel free to make an offer if you think its worth less than what I whacked up... I worst thing I can do is say no... but I might say yes.

I am selling all this stuff as I either don't use it anymore or have abandoned that project... all proceeds from the sale of this stuff will go straight into my car Very Happy
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sun, 06 February 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keen on turbo, any pics of it at all?
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Sun, 06 February 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do you want for the full st185 gear?loom, coil packs etc?and are you willing to ship?How many kms on the engine??
Cheers
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If Gabe wants the motor....

I'm keen for the Group A AFM and probably the loom, presuming the AFM is actually a Group A item (your post doesn't say if they are or not).

Can you please PM me the price for those?

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 04:50]

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectral wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 10:56

Thats all I want.
Motor on its own, lets do a deal!

Gabe
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spectral wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 12:56

I'm keen for the Group A AFM and probably the loom, presuming the AFM is actually a Group A item (your post doesn't say if they are or not).

Can you please PM me the price for those?

If i remember correctly, he bought the loom/afm from DynoMatt off the groupA engine he imported.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
correct - pretty much ALL the GT4 stuff is either grpA 185 or 205 gear. Take it cos its wasting our valuable garage space Razz

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 15:09

correct - pretty much ALL the GT4 stuff is either grpA 185 or 205 gear. Take it cos its wasting our valuable garage space Razz

I'll take the bare engine!
PM me with a price.

Gabe
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that I think it makes any difference on most of it but all this stuff is JDM Group A Stuff.

-Coil & Ignitor
-AFM
-Resistor packs
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 19:40

Not that I think it makes any difference on most of it but all this stuff is JDM Group A Stuff.

-Coil & Ignitor
-AFM
-Resistor packs

Also have the sump (ST185), flywheel (ST205), Cams (ST185), Cam gears (ST205) and probably more stuff I forgot for the engine.

I'm not 100% keen on shipping the engine over to perth as I don't really have the ability to pack or transport the thing.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 16:42

I'm not 100% keen on shipping the engine over to perth as I don't really have the ability to pack or transport the thing.

Thought that might be the case.
Well if you get desperate.... I'm keen.

Gabe
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still keen for the AFM and loom... Smile

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 07 February 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Toobs wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 18:42][quote title=<<snip>>

I'm not 100% keen on shipping the engine over to perth as I don't really have the ability to pack or transport the thing.[/quote]

Could i suggest talk to a shipping company. If you can get a pallet from somewhere, it becomes quite eas after that point.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs, as before-price for all of the st185 gear? and possibly for the 205 rods & pistons when they come out? Also, how many kms on em?

cheers
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a last resort I will split up the ST185 gear and or ship it interstate.
I "can" ship them, however, I don't really want to.

Looking for offers over 1k for the full ST185 package (without the ST205 rods & pistons).

Gen3 pistons and rods I really need to think about price wise as I may use them in my other engine... they are only 40,000kms old... the bores on that engine still have all the crosshatching and are unscathed and the pistons are likewise.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 17:47

$200 or near offer

mmm inverters are the shiznit!!!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 22:38

Toobs wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 17:47

$200 or near offer

mmm inverters are the shiznit!!!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9616
Go on Stu.. you know you want it... I'll cut you a fooory sick deal!

Attachment: invertor.jpg
(Size: 25.12KB, Downloaded 239 time(s))

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you bastard!!!!
i know i do too... i have a 100W shitty wave one, and it does some weird shit to the cars power supply... very odd...
a pure sinewave one would be awesome for running a CRO incar to test ignition signals Wink. i'd like to put one under the seat and just have a powerboard on the side of the trans tunnel Laughing

i can't afford to splash on another one right now, but i would like to Smile

ooh ooh, does it have blinky LED's?

for everyone else.. inverters are feckin awesome!!! run your laptop, run your soldering iron.... run a bar fridge for long trips Very Happy

mmmmmmmmm

Cya, Stewart
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Tue, 08 February 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 22:57

you bastard!!!!
i know i do too... i have a 100W shitty wave one, and it does some weird shit to the cars power supply... very odd...
a pure sinewave one would be awesome for running a CRO incar to test ignition signals Wink. i'd like to put one under the seat and just have a powerboard on the side of the trans tunnel Laughing

i can't afford to splash on another one right now, but i would like to Smile

ooh ooh, does it have blinky LED's?

for everyone else.. inverters are feckin awesome!!! run your laptop, run your soldering iron.... run a bar fridge for long trips Very Happy

mmmmmmmmm

Cya, Stewart

haha yes this one has fully sick remote led's.
Just don't try and run this one through your ciggy socket Very Happy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Wed, 09 February 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to be a pain again Toobs, how many kms has the gen2 done and whats the condition of the bores/pistons like?and any idea on shipping prices too? cheers mate
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Wed, 09 February 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 16:46

Sorry to be a pain again Toobs, how many kms has the gen2 done and whats the condition of the bores/pistons like?and any idea on shipping prices too? cheers mate

Let me see... it did a few hundred km's in the back of the pimpmobile when I brought it up from Canberra from Justens place... Very Happy

Other than that I really don't know, however, seeing that the engine is already disassembled you could come and check out the wear for yourself if you wanted.

It is a JDM motor that Justen took out of a frontcut.
It has one of those overheat stickers on it that importers put on their engines... and its not been overheated so far if that is of any consequence to you.
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Wed, 09 February 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, have you got everything I'd need for the ST185 motor to be just transplanted into another celica ST184? If so, how much for all that I would need? and if not, what else would I need? Thanks.
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Thu, 10 February 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just little things like :

Turbo
Intake Manifold
Throttle Body
Exhaust Manifold
Dump Pipe
Throttle Body
Intercooler
Computer
and about a hundred other things

Smile

(you'd be better off with a Halfcut mate ) Smile
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Thu, 10 February 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
MacroP
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 14 February 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent aswell
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 14 February 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys but I've decided not to sell the CT20B (ST205 Turbo) for the moment as I am considering whacking the Gen3 in with the stocker turbo... at least until I get the engine run in properly.

Will post it back up later if I decide not to use it / finish using it.

PS Don't pay any attention to the attachment just using this post to store a file Very Happy

Attachment: GroupA.jpg
(Size: 49.74KB, Downloaded 430 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 06:00]

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs unfinished projects & leftovers sale. (ST185 & ST205 Parts, Electronics, Speakers Mon, 14 February 2005 13:09 Go to previous message
Blah_00 wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 01:41

Hey, have you got everything I'd need for the ST185 motor to be just transplanted into another celica ST184? If so, how much for all that I would need? and if not, what else would I need? Thanks.

Yep... get an ST185 halfcut... would be much easier.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FOR SALE: 137cm 100hz Rear Projection TV - Sydney
Next Topic:wrecking: AE-71 corolla
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 23:23:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.084543943405151 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.