Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 08:48 Go to next message
Gday Guys! As you can see by the title, I need some realistic toy guns for a Short Movie that I am making. I have had some real bad luck trying to find some good realistic looking toy guns. The type of toy guns that I am looking for are : any MP5's or any M16's. As long as they are realistic looking, send me a photo and I will pay you good cash for them. If anyone has any other military stuff/parts that I might like, send photo's aswell.
Let me know guys! Smile
Regards, NOS4AG!
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not planning to rob any banks are we? Laughing
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out Ebay they should have some replicas for you.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sat.airsoft/images/Armes%20et%20photos%20team/David/MP5%20A4.jpg
hows this for a toy gun? Rolling Eyes
anyways this is a bb gun (aka airsoft, made of abs plastic), u can't buy em in australia and you also need a license to own one (in melbs anyway)

try these doods but in qld (replicas n shit)
http://www.collectorsarmoury.com.au/Collectors%20A rmoury/default.html
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 01:14

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sat.airsoft/images/Armes%20et%20photos%20team/David/MP5%20A4.jpg
hows this for a toy gun? Rolling Eyes
anyways this is a bb gun (aka airsoft, made of abs plastic), u can't buy em in australia and you also need a license to own one (in melbs anyway)

I WANT ONE!!!!

**splooge**
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Wed, 09 February 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 00:14

hhahahaha check out that site.. me and my mate have been laughing for about 1/2 an hour now. you can buy tanks, planes, grenades anything. we wanna get some riot gear
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Thu, 10 February 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while ur there ship me some of dem bb guns Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Thu, 10 February 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i ever buy anything from airsoft its gonna be that mean ass P-90 with laser and scope
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Fri, 11 February 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday Guys! Thanks for the replies! Nah, Im not gonna rob a bank. (But that is probably what customs thought the last time I imported some replicas). I have tried to import some "Damaged" and "Non-Functioning" Airsoft guns with no luck. Even if they dont fire anything, I still can't have them because they dont pass safety requirements. I do need a "Import Licence" for replicas though, and thats a piece of cake.
But cmon guys, If you have anything good, just PM me and we can sort something out.
And "Lench", I would have myself an MP5-K with silencer, folding stock and Dual Clamp magazines. OOOOhhhh Baby!!!
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Fri, 11 February 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you... a terrorist?
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Fri, 11 February 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEHE Razz I thought that someone would make a couple of jokes about my thread, but I am completely serious. I am making a short action film (about 30 mins. long) and I need some good looking replica toy guns. And no, Im not a terrorist.
PM me if you guys have anything Smile

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Sun, 13 February 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing , yes a short movie of someones execution Evil or Very Mad .
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Mon, 21 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DANG MAN!!!

i wnat that SPITFIRE!!!! WOOT ITS 37,000 dollars!! i wonder if its a real flying compatable one Laughing
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Mon, 21 February 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW that MP5-A2 is way awsom!! becareful who you aim it at Razz
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Mon, 21 February 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT COULD THIS KID BE POSSIBLY THINKING!?

http://www.honestreporting.com/images/kidgun.jpg
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Mon, 21 February 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Mon, 21 February 2005 16:01

WHAT COULD THIS KID BE POSSIBLY THINKING!?

http://www.honestreporting.com/images/kidgun.jpg

Looking at those buck teeth I'm guessing he's trying to find his orthodontist!!!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Mon, 21 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I was in santiago last year - shopping in the centre of the city, the replica mp5 was twice the price of the real one. I thought this was odd, but it was the case for most weapons! Apprently replicas more expensive cos tourists can't buy the real ones... so the real ones are only ever bought by locals.

Mind you this is in a country where the tourist police carry at least three guns (sub machine gun, shot gun and pistol)

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: WTB : Toy Guns For a Short Movie Tue, 22 February 2005 16:07 Go to previous message
look around for local Chinese or Vietnamese Variety store... and rummage through them counterfeit pokemon spiderman toys... im pretty sure ull come across a real life size toygun... Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Can anyone explain this picture?
Next Topic:Speedy Relief!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 15:24:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089349746704102 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.