Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 05 November 2002 23:29 Go to next message
Found this on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=1783971921

Send a private message to this user    
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Thu, 07 November 2002 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know anything about Blitz turbos and what this upgrade offers?

Craig
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Thu, 07 November 2002 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They look like the Blitz BAG turbos on the engine I have a deposit on. Try searching for Blitz BAG turbos or something and you should find the site for them...Blitz Avante Garde!

Found it, no specs...but work out the price... Razz http://www.blitz.co.jp/products/turbokit/bagturbo/ bagturbo.htm

[Updated on: Thu, 07 November 2002 10:25]

ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Thu, 07 November 2002 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 08 November 2002 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs dude Razz
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 08 November 2002 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank

I have been surfing for several hours. About the only thing that I can get on these things is their serial no - 21502.

Are u aware of anything on their performance. Do they flow more and at what boost can they be run. I have sent an email to Blitz asking for moree - that may help.

'Spose being Blitz u could expect that thre should be some gain?

Craig
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 08 November 2002 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I gathered when I translated that page into "Japlish" via Altavista, it seems they are high-flowed and strengthened...

If you get a reply back from Blitz, I'd be keen to know what they say Smile
1G-GTEFreAk
Regular

November 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 15 November 2002 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there anyone in the whole world that has ever upgraded a 1G-GTE? I mean it is a good engine,is everyone so coward that they go straight for the 1jz and & 7m and 2jz.Please I want serious help on upgrading this engine?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 15 November 2002 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a HKS 2.4l stroker kit which someone is apprently building at the moment, I'm not sure about a lot of people who have gone full house on the 1GGTE. Not in Australia anyway and I don't think I'd be able to read any of the Japanese sites about it! Very Happy

Whoops, forgot Stradlater who was putting a GT40 turbo on his, oughta be interesting. Very Happy
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 15 November 2002 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday

Check out Zoom 31. RaceCraft in Melbourne have been playing with one for some time. What they have done is not rocket science and there is no great cost. They are getting 500hp out of an internally stock engine basicall with a TO4 and improved fueling. In a ta22 it runs low 10s. We also have someone here in Canberra going along similar lines - the end result will be worth waiting for.

However what u have to remember that once u are looking at a new turbo - without manifold or fueling or computer you are most likely gone past the cost of a stock 1jz which gives great results.

craig
1G-GTEFreAk
Regular

November 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 15 November 2002 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Laughing I do notg want to go all out with the 1G-GTE.Afterall you guys the engine is in a chaser GX81 in a country where no one races for monay .I just want to have enough power at least about 280Hp.
Anyway I am looking forward for a few suggestions as to what I should do in order to arrive at this goal.
Thanks Very Happy
1G-GTEFreAk
Regular

November 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Fri, 15 November 2002 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah
you guys have very informative arguments it shows that you know your stuff
Alright,I am aiming for 280-300hp from a 1G-GTE housed in a GX81 1990 toyota chaser,
first I have a serious miss it is not one that disable the car in terms of performance.It just slows down the acceleration.I think that it could be the plugs but I really have a problem with the fuel pump which makes a buzzing and ringing sound when the car is idling which can be heard when standing at the rare of the vehicle.
It sometimes the car will not take gas but back fire when you try pumping the x.
I have the intention of putting the 3.0 turbo supra fuel pump in its place.Will I feel any difference in performance seeing that a 3.0 should be pumping fuel at a higher pressure.

Looking forward to some information
Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 19 November 2002 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a mate over here in perth has a yellow RA28 with a bombed 1ggte in it

has the HKS stroker kit
single TO4r + ext gate, with custom manifold
haltech ecu
6 extra injectors
adjustible cam gears
some crazy quad syncro box
triple plate clutch

the cunt flies to say the least

ROss
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Tue, 19 November 2002 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dude, ask him how he thinks the HKS stroker kit is and how it affects the revviness of the 1G...
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Thu, 21 November 2002 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stroker kit sounds cool Smile
but i think the to4 and manifold is gunna be the next thing i make for the car... followed by motec
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Blitz Turbo upgrade for 1G-GTE (CT12) Thu, 21 November 2002 08:29 Go to previous message
this bloke over in perth with the fully bombed ra28 with the 1ggte also got a yellow sticker on it. its now unregistered and in a million bits. so the cunt doesnt do much fling at the present time.... Crying or Very Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ra40 $300
Next Topic:RA-60 Celica bits.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:53:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050179958343506 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.