Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Underware showing illegal?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 06:47 Go to next message
OK i just saw on the news/today tonight or some bullshit add that there trying to/going to make showing your underware in public "illegal" even showin over the top of your jeans...i think...its like a 50 dollar on the spot fine, what are all the skaties who ware there pants around there ankles? There screwed.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope this doesn't mean the beloved G-String flash is going to become a thing of the past!! Shocked Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Wed, 09 February 2005 06:49]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah thats stupid.... i bet its all the oldies who have thier pants up near thier armpits that started it all Rolling Eyes

its not as though its indecent exposure, over time pants slip down if they aren't a perfect fit, its a fact of life.....
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the old "its too hot, im just going to wear my bra"!!! Crying or Very Sad

NOOOOOO!!!!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assuming ur at the beach u get fined for showing ur underwear but its perfectly fine to walk around in a bikini thats too small??
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/ttiwwp.gif
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 16:47

OK i just saw on the news/today tonight or some bullshit add that there trying to/going to make showing your underware in public "illegal" <snip rest>

err ... are you really considering anything broadcast on the Ray Martin Show (or TT as it tries to be known as) as being remotely connected with the truth or somehow factual?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i think some hick US town tried to introduce this ... and now Fred Nile's merry band of neochristian ultra-fascists are selling the same line to the media here ... and TT's rigorous and thorough research department have turned a born-again wet dream into something vaguely resembling infotainment...

BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in protest i'm gonna wear my y-fronts outside my pants! Surprised
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 15:05

i agree Very Happy

just wear no underwear Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah apparently its illigal in virginia or some bullshit

we should have a ANIT-UNDERWEAR law cruise..

every1 has to bring a hot chick in her undies Very Happy

CHEERS

NOLAN
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in kentucky the legal age on consent is 14! Shocked
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great.......... and i just bought some cK undies for $39.95 Sad
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its the goverment trying to win votes from the older fellas out there by punishing the unruly youth of this nation.

BOV illegal - now this.

Looks like this is starting to become a tyranny.

I think its high time for the mofos to get the @#$k out of power.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was on TT it's not happening Smile
rustfree
Regular

May 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggest load of crap i've heard in a while!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's only in Virgina in the States, it's got nothing to do with Australia.
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fell asleep when I saw this..........phfftttt.....please...$100 fine for exposed boxers....whats the sad world coming to....load of shit...not that it affects us, though still ludacris......

everytime I see my grandma shes like ur pants are fallin down....."yeh n Im gona tripp over them any minute now....z'z'z'z
back to bed I go.........
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea why ware boxers or wat ever when u can use nothing at all!
http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/christina_aguilera/christina_ass_crack.jpg
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
running shorts should be banned in that case coz it seems more revealing than boxers Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Wed, 09 February 2005 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

sated wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 19:14

Its the goverment trying to win votes from the older fellas out there by punishing the unruly youth of this nation.

Well, I can assure you that this "old fella" won't be supporting any government that wants to implement this draconian law.

Now we can have multiple law suits where people can sue 'cos they caught a glimpse of someones undies and they're now scarred for life due to this massive trauma.

I think we need to go further with this and implement the "Troll" law. Basically, the Troll law states that if someone is fugly enough, and you deem their head to be offensive and upsetting to your visual senses, then you can sue them for the grief, shock and trauma their wickedly ugly head has caused you.

Then we can push for the "Body Odour" law, where their smell is offensive to you.

Then there's "Shit Apparel" law, where poor and badly chosen clothing items can offend.

I'm sure there's more useless laws I can come up with, and when I gather enough pointless data and ideas I'll give "Dickhead Ray" a call and see if he can put it onto his equally pointless TV show.

Matter of fact, just got another brainstorm. The "Ray Martin" law where stupid, dumb-ass, crap TV shows are offensive and gaulling in their inappropriate stories and wastage of bandwidth and my time with their dribble.

seeyuzz
river
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Thu, 10 February 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 18:05

ok then i'll just link you up then....

http://www.whale-tail.com/ Razz not really work safe

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 02:11]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Thu, 10 February 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 08:00

Now we can have multiple law suits where people can sue 'cos they caught a glimpse of someones undies and they're now scarred for life due to this massive trauma.

I think we need to go further with this and implement the "Troll" law. Basically, the Troll law states that if someone is fugly enough, and you deem their head to be offensive and upsetting to your visual senses, then you can sue them for the grief, shock and trauma their wickedly ugly head has caused you.

seeyuzz
river

Laughing Im predicting they'll try enforce something like that in the US within the next 5 years Razz

EDIT: Go teh mighty WHALE TAIL Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 02:33]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Thu, 10 February 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOVs are illegal?
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Underware showing illegal? Thu, 10 February 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 01:48

yea why ware boxers or wat ever when u can use nothing at all!
http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/christina_aguilera/christina_ass_crack.jpg

God Bless you Dean Razz

Bah! 'crack' has always been illegal, but people still do it anyway! VIVA LE FREEDOM!

Must be a new soccer mum in parliament who suggests any trends of society should be illegal and protecting the environment and national securities come second place. Lame.

Though i must admit: The rule shuld be imposed for any plumbers and bakers at the factory where i work. I swear i'll never eat <insert brand name bread here> again.

-Jay
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Thu, 10 February 2005 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thu187 wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 01:39

BOVs are illegal?

Especially if you stick one up your exposed crack for the world to see!

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Fri, 11 February 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FINALLY some COMMON SENSE out of the US Razz

http://smh.com.au/news/World/Pants-bill-dropped/20 05/02/11/1108061839583.html
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Fri, 11 February 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think some of the idiots that wear their pants around their ankles look stupid... but offensive?

I can sorta imagine why they might find it offensive, but I find combovers and fat aging men wearing ill fitting cloths offensive in the same way. So perhaps we should pass a bill banning those? Or perhaps a "not passing stupid laws" would be a better one. I'm glad this didn't get through... and that U.S. isn't THAT stupid.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Sun, 13 February 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isn't Virginia the state where the age of consent is 14?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just dont want everyday images like this to be outlawed....

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1108296463.jpg
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my fucking god
that is a HOT ass..
fuck me...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzi wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:52

oh my fucking god
that is a HOT ass..
fuck me...

hope the face is just as good. i hate it when girls look hot and the minute they turn around u go OMFG!!! nice frm far, far from nice Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:55

muzzi wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:52

oh my fucking god
that is a HOT ass..
fuck me...

hope the face is just as good. i hate it when girls look hot and the minute they turn around u go OMFG!!! nice frm far, far from nice Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

I didn't say anything about the rest of her Very Happy but I will say it again - my fucking god that is a HOT ASS..

DAMN Very Happy

But you speak the truth, there is a lot of girls out there with decent bodies, but they have nothing decent to look at when you actually have to talk to them (usually nothing intelligent to say either Sad )

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 10:05]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dilemma starts when they r intelligent with a hot body and a not so good face Confused
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzi wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:59

I didn't say anything about the rest of her Very Happy but I will say it again - my fucking god that is a HOT ASS..

Laughing you're thinking straight...well done Shocked
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Underware showing illegal? Mon, 14 February 2005 20:06 Go to previous message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 23:15

muzzi wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:59

Laughing you're thinking straight...well done Shocked

It is called priorities Very Happy and I got mine straight, aight Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 20:06]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lemon Grass Hat
Next Topic:vw golf gti advertisement....i love it
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 10:33:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010587930679321 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar