Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **SOLD**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **SOLD** Tue, 01 February 2005 00:20 Go to next message
For Sale:
1989 Toyota Celica SX "White Lightning" (limited edition).

5-speed manual, 3SGE, power steering/windows/mirrors, cd stereo, a­ir con, electric sunroof, etc.

141,500km. Rego till Aug 05. Very good condition inside and ­out.
Garaged and regularly serviced.

$5,500ono - north shore location.

Full details and pics http://www.zip.com.au/~wlcses/car

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9447

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9448

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9449

Attachment: driver.JPG
(Size: 64.20KB, Downloaded 461 time(s))
Attachment: celicafront.jpg
(Size: 54.94KB, Downloaded 629 time(s))
Attachment: enginefront.JPG
(Size: 96.17KB, Downloaded 456 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 08:47]

Send a private message to this user    
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' (Syd) Tue, 01 February 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like an awesome buy!!
good luck on sale

*free bump
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' (Syd) Tue, 01 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow looks like a beautiful origional specimen!
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' (Syd) Tue, 01 February 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New pics added to original post.
Thanks guys, yeah its a top car, but we need a "family" ie 4-door now, so this has to go Crying or Very Sad
New Mazda 6 arrives this week, that will hopefully dull the pain but I'm gonna miss the Celica, favourite car that has served me well...
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Wed, 02 February 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...bump...
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Wed, 02 February 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow looks exaclty like mine.. Same wheels.. Wink GL with sale man Wink
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Wed, 02 February 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, good luck with ya sale...

i love ya car

It seems like you and i are selling our White Lightning Confused darn i wish i had yours!! stockie... i want a stockie!!
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Thu, 03 February 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youre welcome to buy it mate Smile
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Fri, 04 February 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump for the weekend readers Smile
Its a bargain already, but I'm ready to bargain...
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Sun, 06 February 2005 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump... surely someone wants to come and look at it, at least!?!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Sun, 06 February 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should message "alliance_22"

I think he is interested??? just trying to sell his car...
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) Sun, 06 February 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile already contacted me mate, atm though, i'll need to sell mine before i can do anything... but i have my eyes on karl's atm... but you never know Smile i'd love to take a look regardless... its a nice 162 man... 5500 should sell like no tmr.... i doint know why ppl ain interested in stockies.... i def am interested!!... but hell, i need to sell mine first Mad
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) - **** PRICE DROP**** Tue, 08 February 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK kids, I want to get this sold, as I have to start the repayments on our new car. Sad

Special price for ToyMods people: $5000. Surprised

It's a baragin. The car needs no work. It's got 7 mths' rego on it, don't worry about clutch/timing belt/tyres they've all been taken care of. This baby is going to run smooth for years as is. Everything's good. If you're looking for a car why wouldn't you check this one out?

Get in touch. Let's talk. I want to sell. Cool
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) - **** PRICE DROP**** Thu, 10 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need to sell this one guys - come and see it, and make me an offer...
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Thu, 10 February 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've recommended Domaski to look at this, he is after a whitelightning.

This one is immaculate.... dont miss out on this one man, put the things you wanna put in for it..... trust me its worth 2X more than what mine has... dont believe me?

Just ring him and test it.

I can see that this one will sell soonish too
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Thu, 10 February 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really interested, this is exactly what im after. Still trying to sell my car though. . .
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Thu, 10 February 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do what i do bro if you really want one.... Deposit it first!! this one will sell like flies in the next week or two! Now that its acutally the CHEAPEST ST162 for sale (Well Cheapest and most immaculate inside out)

I mean i'd bought it already if i hadn't had prior commitments. But the one im' buying is alike this one, but red...

Mate this one has to be sold to someone here, i so want to see it in real life one day man... come on

FREE BUMP!!

This stocker will prolly pull harder than my old beast !! Its worth taking a loot @ matez...
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Fri, 11 February 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would, but i dont want to make a commitment incase im unable to sell my car. Want white lightning. . . . . Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 03:40]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Fri, 11 February 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tarkers wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 14:38

I would, but i dont want to make a commitment incase im unable to sell my car. Want white lightning. . . . . Crying or Very Sad

what car you got matey if ya done mind me asking?
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **PRICE DROP** Fri, 11 February 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a modified twinky
redengineer
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **SOLD** Fri, 11 February 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD!!

First to see, bought. I told you this was a top car at a bargain price.

Congrats to Dave the new owner, who is gonna love driving it. Really sad to see my car go Crying or Very Sad but happy that a ToyMods guys got it cos it deserves a good home and I know he'll take care of it Cool
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: Toyota Celica 'White Lightning' ST162 (Syd) **SOLD** Fri, 11 February 2005 12:53 Go to previous message
AWww Dave! Very Happy

Good stuff dave! will be looking forward to see it on our next cruize..

Redengineer Very Happy I told you it'll sell this week ddint i? Good on ya and congrats...

also dont leave us mate, stay on our forums and share with us your new car Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:$500 Soarer
Next Topic:FOR SALE SECA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 00:21:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060110092163086 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.