Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Tue, 08 February 2005 12:46 Go to next message
i have 4 ra23 and 2 ta22 celicas to wreck most parts available including a dash in VGC and a center console for each model some straight panels. heaps of spares
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Tue, 08 February 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the doors like?
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Wed, 09 February 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the centre consol like for the RA23's? im after the section that the radio sits in with all the climate controls. Also could you PM me a rough price?

Thanks.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Wed, 09 February 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
radiator support panels in perfect condition?
kristianvanek
Regular

October 2004
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Wed, 09 February 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for a front bumper for a ra23, i want one that is in good nick, and do u have drivers side bumper blinker that is in good nick, and also a lense for a side blinker.
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Wed, 09 February 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what part of the raditor suport are you after the pats that bolt off or the whole front both are straight only in need of some paint
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a front bar that is very good no dints vill have to clean it a little to check the crome but it looks good i have a few drivers side indicators that are good and should have a good side lense as well
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bottom stone tray panel that is in good nick? What about some side parker lenses that are nice and clean.
Axehead
Regular

August 2004
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What about a Ta22 dash pad in VGC?
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you please send me some pics of Dash, Hood lining, center console, the plastic that coversbehind steeringwheel, windows(glass), seats (front and rear), door cards, and left and right bottom door hinge. If you have these items, i am very interested. All the parts are for an RA23. Thanks champ
Christo
My email is maddoggy88@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 08:16]

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buzz box benny wrote on Thu, 10 February 2005 09:56

what part of the raditor suport are you after the pats that bolt off or the whole front both are straight only in need of some paint

Sorry i wasnt more specific

I am after a left and right radiator support panel for a ra23 (the part where the radiator and headlights bolt on and it is spot welded onto the car)

I am after a perfect pair with no damage or rust. I would basically like to know if you have 2 that are 'as new' so i dont waste my time and yours because i have to drive from the Gold Coast

thanks

Daniel.
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a stone tray that is repairable but not a perfect one and i'll have a look on the weekend for those indicators
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Thu, 10 February 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll go right over it for you and check and get some photos on in the next day or so i' sure it's what your after but
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Fri, 11 February 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front right qtr panel for a ta22? and what year are they.

Jason
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Fri, 11 February 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about a perfect crashpad for an RA23?
How about the front apron for the same car?
buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Fri, 11 February 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got that photo of the centre console for you

Attachment: Picture 024.jpg
(Size: 118.75KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))

buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Fri, 11 February 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the dash i have it is brown and has been recovered/moulded all i can find wrong with it is a small dint just above the clock what do you reckon its worth/ i also have a perfect one in black in my car at the moment that i would consider selling i'm sure you know what they are worth make an offer

Attachment: Picture 021.jpg
(Size: 73.32KB, Downloaded 26 time(s))

buzz box benny
Newcomer

February 2005
radiator support Sat, 12 February 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a look at that radiatior support the drivers side is perfect the passanger side is bent slightly but who ever is fitting it for you would have no trouble fixing it with no bog if thats no good i'll have to wait untill i can pick up the other shellshttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9691

Attachment: Picture 027.jpg
(Size: 97.33KB, Downloaded 130 time(s))
Attachment: Picture 028.jpg
(Size: 94.24KB, Downloaded 14 time(s))

spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Sat, 12 February 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a centre consol for an RA23?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: radiator support Sat, 12 February 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi the passenger looks no good but the drivers side looks ok.

when will you be getting the oter shells i can probably make it up next weekend. Could i grab your phone number?

thanks

Daniel.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: wrecking ta22/ra23 celicas Sun, 13 February 2005 14:35 Go to previous message
TA22 Bonnet? any good. If not perfect could I see pcitures of the imoperfections thankyou.

Regards, Jacob.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 14:48]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hoodlining for RA23
Next Topic:AE101 AGZE bonnet
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:14:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059552192687988 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.