Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Thu, 12 February 2004 08:55 Go to next message
im in dire need of 2 small flat mouldings

anyone help me out?
  Send a private message to this user  
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Thu, 12 February 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try getting in contact with a boat builder/Race team or something like that. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Then again anyone who works with fibreglass should be able to help eg, Clubman manufacturers etc.

Or go DIY, FRP isnt too difficult.
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex Kelway,

That is the stupidest comment I have ever seen after someone's name in this entire forum. You are obviously a very misinformed person and have no respect for the military or the work that they do for our country!

Change it.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can this stay on topic Kurt, without your useless dribble infecting it. Also his signature is his own property, and is protected.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Another priceless thread Laughing Garth is it just too little flat pieces you require ? I think i have seen two sheets in the store which was advertising at the Calder meet . You did get the flyer on your screen ?
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Alan has some bits, but i think he is using them as demonstrations for the customers.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u can try www.topstage.com

if its small enough im sure they'll ship it and they are pretty cheap
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
way to dig up and OLD thread....
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kurt.R wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 13:32

Rex Kelway,

That is the stupidest comment I have ever seen after someone's name in this entire forum. You are obviously a very misinformed person and have no respect for the military or the work that they do for our country!

Change it.

But you've been here for 5 minutes. Stick around and you will see plenty of stupid shite written. Hell, if your lucky, you will probably be the author of at least a few stupid quotes.

Now on topic - try yacht builders, perhaps if you can make moulds for them (ask what they need from you) you may get out of it cheaply.

Me, I would probably speak to someone who works within such a place and ply them with beer.
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit - I just seen how old this thread is!!!!!

Arrrrgggghhhh grave digger on the loose.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kurt.R wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 13:32

Rex Kelway,

Change it.

LOL, it just goes to show what {edit} sort of people [/edit] join toymods... joined a week and then digs up a year old thread....

it's ok, it's not his fault as such, he works for defence, and no doubt he feels he needs to defend his choice of industry.

we could go into a huge whole debate about how the US invade other countries after giving them weapons, but hey, it's "defending" the "Axis of Good"..

but i'd rather the thread locked or deleted.

Cya, Stewart

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 09:15]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Anyone Know a Sydney Based Carbon Fibre Shaper/Craftsman Sun, 13 February 2005 11:49 Go to previous message
agreed oldcorollas.

THREAD LOCKED.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:SW20 Coolant Burping
Next Topic:Panels 20 series
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 02:08:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00630784034729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.