Toymods » General Car Talk » Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 02:14 Go to next message
http://www.fowles.com.au/auctions/lot.aspx?auction =DQ456&number=1679641
  Send a private message to this user    
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'll probably go for a hundred. Reasonable fixer upper.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw one at a wreckers are they rare ? or valuable ?
gianttomato i'd assume you would the most qualified to answer this but anybody please feel free to comment.
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shhhh! Don't tell my mate about this one. He already has had about a dozen of 'em Shocked. They are getting rare but not valuable unless they are a GSS Cool
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will defer to GT as the providor of detail..I rang Fowles to get the pics up..7M Brisbane has been alerted...
and so the "Mark 2 Mafia" speads its web.. Cool
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looked good until i saw the side damage damn...

shovelnose wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 14:44

Shhhh! Don't tell my mate about this one. He already has had about a dozen of 'em Shocked. They are getting rare but not valuable unless they are a GSS Cool

care to introduce him into the Mark II Mafia?

the more contacts/info/parts the better i say.
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree.

I will introduce him to the Mark 2 Mafia once he gets off his ass and buys a PC and starts using the internet. He is a bit behind the times in that dept. Embarassed Crying or Very Sad
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shame about the rear quarter damage. The rest of it looks reasonable.
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

How rare are manual's in these?

I saw a 4 door manual go at another auction the other day for $90... Hardly any rust either, and in v. good condition.

Kicking myself I didn't buy it...

Also are 2-doors really rare?

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Given that in 1976, a brand new coupe was around $7600 (fully loaded Fairlanes with a V8 were about the same price), you can safely assume that not many were sold here in Australia.

A manual coupe is pretty unusual, and they're really only valuable to those that want them (I'd image no more than 10 people Australia wide Laughing ).

Josh, you should consider it, although mobilizing forces to grab it for you by tomorrow might be tricky.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 15:48

A manual coupe is pretty unusual, and they're really only valuable to those that want them (I'd image no more than 10 people Australia wide Laughing ).

and even then, most of those 10 people are tight arses and did their best to wrangle their corona for less than $1000 Very Happy

i mean how dare those sons and daughters try to profit from their poor dead relatives deceased estates. Laughing

EDIT: and Josh, GET IT!!!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 05:03]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not as bad as the ma45 ma46 mafia.. and far far less extremists
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Mark 2 Coupe at Fowles Brisbane..pics now up Mon, 14 February 2005 05:17 Go to previous message
I confess ... Laughing Laughing I did pay $100 plus towing for my MX13 (Brown1)...and $400 including towing for the parts car BUT my defense is what I paid for my original Blue MX13...Since sold and sold again in here....and all because I cannot find a Coupe to my tastes...I continue to stock pile parts and search for the 'perfect' MX 23.. Cool and send messages when when I find one..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cars with height adjustable suspension ?
Next Topic:Bogan Dorifuto - 1,000+rwhp/1,200kg
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 05:16:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005728006362915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.