Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
25 Today! Mon, 14 February 2005 23:53 Go to next message
I can feel a quarter life crisis coming on Laughing

I feel like I have to be an adult now and be responsible and all the other shit i dont like,anyone else have that problem when turning 25? At least my missus got me a blow off valve Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j00 is well old.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 08:54

j00 is well old.

Like you're not on your way. Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 09:21

CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 08:54

j00 is well old.

Like you're not on your way. Laughing

j00're not too far behind me either...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Happy Birthday & cheer up sunshine.

You're younger than my car and much younger than it's owner.

Wait till you hit 30. 30, for me, was the killer birthday. After that you'll just get older and older.

But, the joys of age is the gaining of wisdom, the ability to look at older women and say "Hmmm, she's all right", and you see irony (and a sense of humour) in just about everything you see or hear.

Also, you can get onto these forums and say stuff like "Why you young punks!" and other cool old man sayings. When you get another decade or so under your belt you can relate to all and sundry about how great the 80's and 90's were. And this is a shame 'cos everyone knows it was really the 60s and 70s (especially the 70s) that were the coolest.

I'm hanging out to retirement. It'll be grand 'cos I can then lay seige to all my hobbies and unfinished projects.

seeyuzz
river
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay Shane u got a job yet Laughing alway on the forum
c ya later
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy birthday matey, just think, you're half way to 50 Razz

river wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 12:38

Wait till you hit 30. 30, for me, was the killer birthday. After that you'll just get older and older.

Also known as 'dirty thirty', and being on the arse end of 'mid twenties' I'm dreading it too.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy Birthday Riceburna!

Incidently, I'm 20 today!
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 05:01]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

puzzle man wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 14:28

hay Shane u got a job yet Laughing alway on the forum
c ya later

Job? What's that? I was gonna be a baker but after talking to you it sounds like hard yakka. Actually, I should become a moderator 'cos I seem to be 4ever here!

Seriously, I'm looking around for a bit of work 'cos I need some money to get the old girl resprayed and some other work done to it.

seeyuzz
river
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy Birthday riceburna!

and cheers for old man river! Laughing Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to the club Nathan...... Get ready for erectile dysfunction to set in..... Then you'll be all cranky like that River fella.

You love being old I fink.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

AE86slut wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 16:31

You love being old I fink.

As Stone Cold Steve Austin would say "Gimme a hell yeah!" Of course I love being old. It's not like I can go backwards. The only way is forward baby, and all of youse are on the one-way travelator to old age.

Open your hearts and embrace baldness, beer guts and mid-age spread, erectile dysfunction, blert, artharitis, parkinsons and that other one, I cant' remember, but it's the one where you forget shit all the time.

But don't get angry. River is never angry. I don't get angry at young punks turning donuts in the street, or loud exhausts or even mind numbing doof-doof music. Hell, I don't even get angry at bakers with puzzle pieces on their car taking the piss out of me. Smile

Furthermore.... awww shit, I forget what I was gonna say. Whatever is was, consider yourselves told!

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys you always make me feel better,Jeremy when are we catchin up for a somthing? seeing that you dont drink! Anyways can anyone help me out with a link to this erectile disfunction problem? it takes alot of blood to get 12kg of shlong off the ground Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 25 Today! Tue, 15 February 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 10:53

I can feel a quarter life crisis coming on Laughing

I feel like I have to be an adult now and be responsible and all the other shit i dont like,anyone else have that problem when turning 25? At least my missus got me a blow off valve Smile

quater life crisis??....ahahaha

assuming that ur going to live to 100...it could be ur 3/4 life crisis...JUST KIDDING

happy birthday dude...u only turn 25 once Razz

only about 70 days till im 18 Very Happy AND COUNTING

CHEERS

NOLAN
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 25 Today! Fri, 18 February 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I turned 31, 12 days ago And let me tell you I'm starting to think like river, I changed jobs a few months ago so I could enjoy life more only problem is which way to enjoy life ,there is just too many options around but I feel it's time to get back in to toyotas again
Anyway happy birthday and remember it's all UP hill from
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 25 Today! Fri, 18 February 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If a man says something and there is no women around to hear it is he still wrong ??

werdddd
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: 25 Today! Fri, 18 February 2005 15:08 Go to previous message
Of course he is.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:apple computer users
Next Topic:Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:21:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056228637695312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.