Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 24 January 2005 11:28 Go to next message
Parts available from a 86 Maroon MA70 - 7M-GE/W58
Paint Code 3H1
Trim Code FD12

Rear left/right tailights and fill panel assemblies $50
Door glass, driver and passenger $50 each
Rear quarter glass lhs/rhs $50 each
acc/brake/clutch pedals $50
fuel pump $50
fuel sender $15
heater core $50
cruise control actuator $20
radiator $50
radiator cooling fan $30
front wiper motor $30
rear wiper motor $30
Powered door window motors $20 each

Offers
body looms
electrical components/ecus

Parts are good used condition unless otherwise noted and are available for inspection in Sydney.

Additional pics available on request.

Cash, Direct Deposit or PayPal - NO COD

PM me for further details

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2005 10:33]

Send a private message to this user    
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Wed, 26 January 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are they wide or narrow body guards?

Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Wed, 26 January 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're Aussie delivered widebody guards - driver's is perfectly straight and passenger's needs just a little work before respray where the door has rubbed against it.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Fri, 28 January 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now also available complete dash assembly, A/C heater assembly, steering column, steering wheel, cruise control assembly, complete body looms and electrical components - offers on whatever you need
Flebbert
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Sat, 29 January 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

was wondering if u have the fuel regulator and non return valve off the fuel rail. Also a AC compressor. Prices would be good

thanks
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Sat, 29 January 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, no engine parts left - went as a complete package.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels and Interior Parts Tue, 01 February 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA70 7M-GE W58 - front/rear shocks and as new King springs, front crossmember, steering rack, mounts, upper/lower control arms, wheel hubs, callipers, rotors and MA70 W58 complete tailshaft, rear cradle, rear suspension arms, G285 LSD diff, driveshafts, wheel hubs, rotors, callipers, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel sender added

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 10:10]

celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 01 February 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need metal clips that hold the kick panels in. Also the little tailgate locater rubber things found inside the tailgate opening.
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 01 February 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Manny,

The part I am after is the little tray just behind the gear stick.. its the bit where the TEMS buttons normally sit .. if your car did not have tems it will just have a little coin tray type thing (not the flip top box)

Here is a pic with it circled.. PM sent.

Attachment: passengerside%20008.jpg
(Size: 64.45KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 02 February 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manny, I need the metal plate that goes accross the bottom of the windscreen that covers the bottom of the wipers for my parents Supra. Please advise price.

I need Drivers side door trim for my mates Supra.
Also Manual Shift Boot (leather) price please.

Do you have an Open Diff (not LSD) ?

Will the W58 tailshaft suit an R154 Supra ? if so $$$

I also may need left front guard and also bonnet, are these still available ?

Kristian
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 02 February 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK it seems you have those interior bits I was after in that maroon car, the big triangular piece that goes around the quarter window, what condition are they in? They are hard to remove without damaging also, what do you want for them?
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 03 February 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN
metal plate that goes accross the bottom of the windscreen that covers the bottom of the wipers
>>will check condition

I need Drivers side door trim for my mates Supra
>> $120

Also Manual Shift Boot (leather) price please.
>>sold

Do you have an Open Diff (not LSD)
>>Diff/rear crdale assembly sale is pending

Will the W58 tailshaft suit an R154 Supra ? if so $$$
>>Not sure, perhaps someone else knows??

I also may need left front guard and also bonnet, are these still available ?
>>>Currently under offer but available - prices in initial post

HKS_TRD
triangular piece that goes around the quarter window
>> will check condition and provide pics

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 04 February 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Manny I will be depositing the money via netbank tonight when i get out of work, will send e-mail with reciept.

I won't take the AC condensor, but everything else i mentined i will take!

about the R154/w58 tailshaft. there both different, and i believe the auto A340 tailshaft is the same as the R154 one.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sat, 05 February 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manny do you also have round piece of wood that goes over the spare wheel?
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sat, 05 February 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have a drivers side seat belt 4 a ma70
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sun, 06 February 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also do u ahve the whole drivers side moulding from bonnet to boot. thanx
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sun, 06 February 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling
>>>> Got your e-mail. Will confirm in due course.

HKS_TRD
>>>> No sorry mate

mrated
>>>> Yes I do, PM me an offer

>>>> No sorry, I'm also after a set of mouldings for myself.
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 07 February 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 07 February 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK no problem, let me know the price/condition of the other parts I mentioned I was after re first post on thread

Manny wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 19:09

dingaling
>>>> Got your e-mail. Will confirm in due course.

HKS_TRD
>>>> No sorry mate

mrated
>>>> Yes I do, PM me an offer

>>>> No sorry, I'm also after a set of mouldings for myself.

Kyosho
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 08 February 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does the *A70 Supra have alarm/immobiliser/central locking and power windows?

If so, how much for the ECus to control that, the power windows buttons and the power window sliders?
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 08 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated parts list and pics posted.

SUPRA MAN
metal plate that goes accross the bottom of the windscreen that covers the bottom of the wipers
>>>> condition is good, straight and free of rust - a light coat of black paint wouldn't go astray - PM me an offer if you're interested.

HKS_TRD
triangular piece that goes around the quarter window
>>>> condition is pretty good - one broken retaining tab on the back. PM me an offer if you're interested.

Kyosho
how much for the ECus to control that, the power windows buttons and the power window sliders?
>>>> MA70 had central locking and power windows but no alarm/immobiliser afaik. If you can ID where the ECus should be and what they look like, PM me an offer on all the bits you want.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 09 February 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did the white car or back half of car(cant tell from pics) have these pieces also?? You have the piece for both sides and are willing to ship to SA?
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 09 February 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKS_TRD wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 19:47

Did the white car or back half of car(cant tell from pics) have these pieces also?? You have the piece for both sides and are willing to ship to SA?

Yes the white car had those pieces as well but they in the project car and are not for sale.
Both sides are available and shipping to SA isn't an issue.
PM me if you're interested in taking it further.
adthelad
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 11 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the steering wheel available, if so can you email me-cheers
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sat, 12 February 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adthelad wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 15:13

Is the steering wheel available, if so can you email me-cheers

You've got mail.
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 14 February 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour is the trim? Mine's two tone gray leather. I'm looking for:

Gray handbrake boot in good condition,

Gray manual gearstick boot in good condition,

Gray centre centre console lid in good condition,

Original gearknob,

Dark gray drivers door airvent (the long skinny one near the window),

Glovebox locking catch - not the parts inside the moving section of the glovebox but the catch fixed to the dash that the glovebox latch clips into,

There's a bit of trim lining that sits on the underside of the dash above the tacho/speedo assembly (it's the almost out of sight peice - with screws if possible),

There's an uneven 4 sided trim insert for the back rear right that sits just above the back passenger armrest and below the rear side window, light gray in colour,

If you have them would it be possible to get pics to confirm they're the right parts/colour.

Cheers,

Drew.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 04:37]

Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 14 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As in the original post, Trim code is 3H1 - a medium grey colour.

Let me know if it suits you before I check and respond in detail.
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 15 February 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My trim's LD12 yours is FD12, i suspect the "L" is for leather and the "F" is for fabric looking at your pics, or something along those lines. It should be ok except for the uneven 4 sided trim insert for the back rear right which would be different.

What would you take for the pieces that i've requested? I'm assuming that they're in reasonably good condition.

Also what would you take for the steering wheel if you still have it?

Thanks,

Drew.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 15 February 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk27m
Gray handbrake boot in good condition,
>>> was torn and disposed of
Gray manual gearstick boot in good condition,
>>> sorry, sold
Gray centre centre console lid in good condition,
>>> available, I'll get pics and verify condition
Original gearknob,
>>> sorry, sold
Dark gray drivers door airvent (the long skinny one near the window),
>>> available, I'll get pics and verify condition
Glovebox locking catch - not the parts inside the moving section of the glovebox but the catch fixed to the dash that the glovebox latch clips into,
>>> sorry, sold
There's a bit of trim lining that sits on the underside of the dash above the tacho/speedo assembly (it's the almost out of sight peice - with screws if possible),
>>> available and in good condition but don't know what the screws may look like, PM me an offer
There's an uneven 4 sided trim insert for the back rear right that sits just above the back passenger armrest and below the rear side window, light gray in colour,
>>> available and in good condition, PM me an offer
Also what would you take for the steering wheel if you still have it?
>>> sorry, sold

HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 15 February 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drew, would you be interested in a TRD gearknob?

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 09:37]

Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 16 February 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated parts list, prices and pics
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 17 February 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manny would you happen to have a boss kit with cruise control in it for the soarer z20 series as i dont want to lose cruise ability lolllllll
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 17 February 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indian
No sorry mate, just a factory wheel that's on the project car.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 22 February 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries CHEERS
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 25 February 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated parts list, prices and pics

PM me any reasonable offer as I really need the space back.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 25 February 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havin probs viewing the updated picture sliedshow.
I see the address listed is :
http://www.trackdaymedia.com/~manny/For%20sale/Sup ra/default.htm

i got rid of the space in "sup ra" and tried it but it stil don't work.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 25 February 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dingaling
Thanks for the heads-up.

Editing my post seems to screw up the html link from time to time... was working for me just now.

http://www.trackdaymedia.com/~manny/Forsale/defaul t.htm

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 12:33]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 25 February 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah can get to the slideshow but when i go to view it it brings up

"Not Found

The requested URL /~manny/For sale/Supra/html/html/0.htm was not found on this server.
Apache Server at www.trackdaymedia.com Port 80"

It could be me tho man, just got ADSL and it could be on on my end.
but would love to see what you have forsale
(just have an urge ro buy more supra parts you see)
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 25 February 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, not sure - try this
http://www.trackdaymedia.com/~manny/Forsale/defaul t.htm

I've changed the server directory structure and path and edited URLs to eliminate spaces and it's working here and from a mate's PC in Melbourne (as it was previously), so not sure how yours will go now. Could always be a MS quirk with your browser/PC as the slideshow was created using a MS Wizard.
djvirtualstylusandhisma70
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon6.gif  Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 28 February 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay dude what you want for the front guard(right) and mold with inducator and how much to send to sa? Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 01 March 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djvirtualstylusandhisma70
$100 for the parts but pickup only for body panels unless you can organise pickup/packing/shipping from 2206 to your address.
OzXchange
Newcomer

March 2005

Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 03 March 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I was wondering if you had any of these parts left:

The centre console clip

the seat belt holders that go on the side of the seats?
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 03 March 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OzXchange
Neither mate.
zeggie
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sat, 05 March 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What year, type of steering wheel is it? If its still available.
What condition is it in? Worn or not
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sun, 06 March 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeggie
Steering wheel has been sold.
Mr.TRIM
Regular

September 2003
DOES ANYONE HAVE FOG LIGHTS 4 SALE - BIGGER STYLE Fri, 11 March 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOES ANYONE HAVE FOG LIGHTS 4 SALE - BIGGER STYLE

I`ve been chasing them "4ages"

Cheers
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE FOG LIGHTS 4 SALE - BIGGER STYLE Fri, 11 March 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, foglights were sold mate.
Mr.TRIM wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 23:42

DOES ANYONE HAVE FOG LIGHTS 4 SALE - BIGGER STYLE

I`ve been chasing them "4ages"

Cheers

adthelad
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Tue, 29 March 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manny
Would you have a black ashtray,
also looking for the cloth handbrake cover in grey

Thanks
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Fri, 01 April 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, neither left.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Sun, 03 April 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got the brake master cylinder at all.....how much??
how many bolts do they use to bolt to the booster....2 or 4??

brett
Barney
Regular

July 2002

Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Mon, 18 April 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey manny im desperate for the clutch/ brake pedals if they are still available. i got bent over by some bloke who sold me the wrong parts. now my mz20 is in pieces and i got no car to drive

if they are still available can u please give me a call, i cant get on the net much to check my pms. i'll cash ya up straight away

thanks
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Wed, 20 April 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you ever find those triangle bitz for me??
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Supra MA/GA/JZA70 Panels, Interior, Mechanical, Electrical Parts Thu, 21 April 2005 04:41 Go to previous message
manny - on the off chance - you dont have the power steering cooler from your JZA cut ? it looks like a big U - placed in front of the stock intercooler with fins round the piping - its about 30 CM long by memory

I need one pretty desperatley

Cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: ae92 hatch rear spoiler SOLD
Next Topic:Hilux Ute Tray
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 03:28:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01148796081543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.