SERIOUS offers via phone call please 0401275153

Attachment: 1GZpower1.jpg
(Size: 33.04KB, Downloaded 887 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 03:56]

Send a private message to this user    
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Sun, 13 February 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much?
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Sun, 13 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im also thinking this could be a great investment. Smile Smile Smile

Cheers

Steve
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Sun, 13 February 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hard Luck man! What did you break?
So,its auto 1j,what mods to the car.Is the auto stock?
Exhaust?
Boost control set-up?
Stock computer? etc etc.
I suppose prospective buyers will weigh up the value if its just a matter of slipping another 1j in? Are your turbos OK? Are you selling with the engine in?
Very difficult to make an offer without this info.
Why not just drop another engine in? Cheers.Pete.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clean the car, paint the bumper and take some new pics. You'll get a lot more interest with those little things.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll start the bidding at $400
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 12:47

i'll start the bidding at $400

That front bumperbar is worth $650 at wreckers if you can find one let alone the rest of the car. I suppose the bidding has to start somewhere though. Laughing
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an immaculate one owner 1992 grande went for $1000 right here on toymods 2 weeks ago. it only had a fucked head gasket.

so somehting that looks like a piece of shit thats been thrashed aint worht much. this car has been for sale time and time again, why do you think no one buys it. it looks like crap and no matter what has or hasnt been done to it thats the bottom line it looks like shit.

end rant at simcat

if thats under what the big fella wants thats fine he doesnt acccept and i'll wait to buy another one. easy. good luck with the sale

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 02:03]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
$450 right here
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$450.50 Shocked
Sticky_Fingers
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1000
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the end time? Is there a reserve? Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
obviously have not seen this car hey???

a few things about the car

TRD LSD with 4.6's in it
rear crossmember has been strengthend up to withstand massive launches
jzx70auto modded valve bodi for harder shifts
3000 stall converter
3" exhaust system
bilstein springs and shocks
awsome 17's i'll get a pic
NEW firstone sports tyre (these grip very well)
engine condition.... well everything is fine but it done in the bearings (long motor from SSS is $800)
conversion was done with a JZX81 (no chops or welds)
ENGINEERED!

Eclipse head unit with indash stacker
Alpline speakers ect fucken ect....

you want it??? get some real fucken money together like to the tune of about 9G's and call else dont waste my time cause obviously since im not finnishing the car off, I dont have time.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny

some big fat guy i was talking to at the old eastern creek drag strip told me he done it for you with a jzz30 half cut.

$9000

good luck with the sale.

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Mon, 14 February 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be Con he owned westside performance and the only work he done on the car nearly killed me Shocked , The reson he quoted Soara is because i tried explaining what a chaser was gave up and said its the same as a Soara Rolling Eyes . (i dont like to bad mouth the guy cause i've known him for years and he's pretty cool). he organized the strengthening of the rear crossmember and then put the arse of the car back together all the bolts were hand tight shit was in backwards ect it was a big mess Shocked Confused Mad Mad so i got my Bro in law (who actually done the conversion for me in his backyard which i helped him with) to pull it apart and rebuild it, also i still have the recipts from asian auto spares where i bought the JZX81 halfcut from, ohh Con did do some wiring on the car as well which i ended up pulling apart and redoing myself anyway, If you'd like to ask about the guy Who done the conversion Ring ASAP Mobile Mechanics on 0410633363 and ask for Sam, ask him about the engine conversion... i still have the chaser front end ect as well i was going to put the lights on it but it looks cool just with the chaser bumper.... all you need to do is look at the car and you can see the convo was done from an 81 Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 23:43]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy I guess its pretty cool though having other ppl claiming to have worked on the car Razz
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the original 7MGE Air Box ??? ??

if so... Wanna sell it ??

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mx83toy wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 14:50

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9710

Did it break doing this? Very Happy
boostjunkie
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
..J.. wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 12:59

so somehting that looks like a piece of shit thats been thrashed aint worht much. this car has been for sale time and time again, why do you think no one buys it. it looks like crap and no matter what has or hasnt been done to it thats the bottom line it looks like shit.

HAHAHA, thats funny shit.

Yeh dude... $9K?

The engine is rooted, you've thrashed it (great pic to put up) and the mods you listed dont add up to that.. once again, little-alone the fact they are thrashed.

But good luck. Someone will buy it someday, but i doubt for that kinda price.

It would be worth it for a much lesser price.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 06:18]

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeeezz guys it you make it sound like he should be applying to this forum http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=59762&start=0&rid=44&S=dba835558ab19 7c82b9e98bace6fa934

it's gotta be worth something.. maybe it would make the 9grand would be doable if he swapped a fresh motor in.
MX83Grande
Regular

January 2005
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me if your keen to sell the bilsteins seperatly.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Tue, 15 February 2005 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey MX83TOY, you are doing well to keep your cool with the shit people are throwing at your car here.WellDone mate! not sure if I could handle it.
I for one am amazed at how many cressis are on the site for sale at present and very cheap.Depressingly cheap.I guess the market decides what things are worth in the end.
I have noted your car has a modded auto,TRD LSD with low gearing-what is the difference between one of these and a grande diff [besides ratio]
Does your car have-dump pipes?
What boost controller?
What boost?
Dyno Sheet? [may re-use your head\turbos etc]
What coolingfan setup [hydraulic?]
Does it have an SAFC?
stock injectors?
Without knowing all these details or condition of interior and without actually seeing the car or your new wheels I would still lift the bidding up to $4000.A long way from your $9000 I know,guess I have the same concerns as the other guys wondering how much life is left in the other drive line components.
Cheers.Pete. Smile
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Thu, 17 February 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW there are alot of cressi up for sale !!!! might keep mine now Smile

Turbo's and stuff are cool, has a Boost cut defender and a celicamad boost controller (Hyperboost) but all the electo gizmos are out now (i was going to just put in a wolf or haltech i have the manual control box for the autoi do have an apex rsm installed with gsensor for correcting spedo redout and 0-100's ect....
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZ Cressi Cheap! broken motor Fri, 18 February 2005 23:09 Go to previous message
fuck it! not for sale any more! just going to get it going and put it up for sale later on when im sick of it, any one that had shit to say about the cress i'll see ya at the creek we'll sort out our differences there Twisted Evil, you beat me you can call it a shit box all you like Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 for sale
Next Topic:84 ma61 Supra with 7mgte $5000 ono
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 16:38:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.045853853225708 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.