Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
icon9.gif  Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 11:02 Go to next message
Hey all,

just last night i was going to goto an open house out at narellan(near campbelltown for those who dont know) but then i found out a friend had a gig that night so i went to it. after gig on the way home with me driving yay(l's) bout 11 i got there. bottles smashed ALL over the road out the front of house, people hanging round in a school doing burnouts and sh*t across the road. Mum said "you aint staying here". Dropped in and said hi to few people and left, drove home(got pulled over btw, but only tail lights out) with my friend who came to the gig with me and was pissed off that her parents wouldnt let her stay either( my mum rang them and spoke to them about it). Next morning i goto work and see a friend(said party holder's cousin) and found out that someone was stabbed and killed after defending various off-colour remarks to a young girl...

Apparently it was when some wogs rocked up that this happened.
this sort of thing just annoys me, why should this happen to someone who was not only innocent, but defending someone? its f*cking bullsh*t

sorry about the extended message
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wholey shit man...thats insane.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats really fucked up man stupid sik cunts these days!!!

could you not say "wogs" because then every wog gets a bad name for this kind of shit... im italian but i would neva go starting fites or go looking for a fite like these dik heads did...
when shit like this happens just call them "sik cunts" because it cums down to the person not where there from...

thats just my two cents....
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes sick cunts indeed.......shit like this is all too common these days.......
Its hard to have a party without sick virgins rockin up and spoilin it most of the time.......
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats so sad... Crying or Very Sad

sometimes its just not worth being a hero
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man its all bullshit, these days people start fites because someeone just looked at them...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not worth being a 'stupid' hero, no....

Sounds like a ghey teenage party, don't bother!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sat, 12 February 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at least the "stupid hero" saw the white light and went up instead of seeing the fire down below
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking sik kuntz

line the killers up
AK47 all of em in the pancreas
let em die slowly with the insane pain from pancreatic acid seeping thru their insides
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not going to generalise too much but when a certain race of people are committing the majority of violent crimes they will eventually be labeled..and for this to stop the clean up must start within that community. Unfortunately some groups of people just haven't assimilated very well in this country.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 11:06

Im not going to generalise too much but when a certain race of people are committing the majority of violent crimes they will eventually be labeled..and for this to stop the clean up must start within that community. Unfortunately some groups of people just haven't assimilated very well in this country.

hey, being lebanese isnt easy ok? Rolling Eyes

im an aussie living in a primarily lebanese suburb, i get 'fuck off outta my 'hood' ( Rolling Eyes Laughing ) you skippy cunt' all the time...

*sigh* ive met my share of fuckhead lebanese, but a choice few awesome ones, so they arent all bad. thing is my good lebanese mates are really ashamed of the label given to them by their 'sik kunt' countrymen.

its that big tar brush thing ya know?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did they get the people who did it?

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a few wogs classmates and they are funny cunts. top blokes too. only catch is......they drive holdens and fords Mad Mad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know some cool lebanese guys, but then again the minority ruin it for the majority, just like in everything else Twisted Evil
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need a doctor here.

THERES TOO MANY SICK CUNTZ!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwwwwww myyyyyyy gawwwwwwd
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres too much 1 on 100, fists vs knifes guns and shit but if these pussy fagots where alone they wouldent cause trouble, they are only sick cunts with their mates or there weapons,but they are cunts and they stink.
how many times have i seen outside clubs a circle of fatherfuckers kicking one guy,defenceless on the floor, and for some dumb reason
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 19:24

theres too much 1 on 100, fists vs knifes guns and shit but if these pussy fagots where alone they wouldent cause trouble, they are only sick cunts with their mates or there weapons,but they are cunts and they stink.
how many times have i seen outside clubs a circle of fatherfuckers kicking one guy,defenceless on the floor, and for some dumb reason

bitter much?
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"wogs"
no wonder we call you skips.........
watch your wording mate or itll get you into shit.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 10:39

"wogs"
no wonder we call you skips.........

whos that aimed at?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 20:09

lol @ wog trying to START withssomeone in this very thread, youve made my day buddy
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 11:25

time2play wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 20:09

lol @ wog trying to START withssomeone in this very thread, youve made my day buddy

lolz its called a sik cunt!
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't mean it as an internet threat, thats just lame it was meant in general. you word like that in life and it gets you into shit. you say the word "wogs" on the street its bound to come bak at ya.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt think "wog" was really a derogoitory term.
I really don't care anymore, simpily because I now find it pointless to care about things that wont be changed.....
From things I see time to time, life is unfair and if push come to shove people are unfair...

Even ignoring race...
Even big families are a problem.
U get into a fight one with one, then u have to deal with his 3 brothers, then if that fails then u have to deal with their 10 cousins etc....
(at some point your bound to loose)...

And unfortunately sometimes you cant get out of a quarrel.
And often when people have never "lost" in such a sense they are not hesitant to fix things with violence, because if they can't win, their mates or family will finish....

For people who don't have such backup, if they get into such a position.... what are they meant to do?

I personally don't have family in that respect, and I loathe the thought of friends getting into anything on my account even to defend me....

---------
For those who suggets police=
Police can only be at certain amount of places. and they take time even if they left immideiately to get to somewhere. It only takes less than a minute often to get permanantly injured.
And they can search out and arrest and fine those that u name or point out, but it is their friends and family that you dont know that want your head that also pose a threat.
It would become never ending.........

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 11:06]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now....
Next question ultimately is...

Regarding all that has been mentioned above in this thread and all such unfairness one has seen one knows exists in such circumstances.

Do you decide to "step on this guys head and chest which between your foot and concrete the only way for force to escape is sideways...
Just simpily because you know this person has a reputation for doing the same or worse to you if he they had the chance

Or even to the leser point, this person does not have a reputation however judging by the odds of what you see he most likely would step on your head while you are on the ground if he would...

Or you back down as soon as they hit the ground because u r a person who believes in all that is good will prevail.
Or even believe in justice...
But to believe in what is just, is ot believe in what is fair...
What is fair...
Is stepping on his head becuase he would return the favour with no hesitation if they positions were turned,
or is fair giving everyone a chance????
But would they give you a chance etc etc????

And even another point to consider.
Could or would you take revenge on someones's family that ha just gone thru your house and beat up everyone living there to get at you?
It has been done...
Even at a parties... turn up to a 21st, the mother/father/brother etc start yelling and threating to call the police, so the crashers beat up everyone...

And this is everyday fighting with the human body,
then u have to include and apply to picking up a knife or gun, or even full civil warfare...

THIS WORLD IS UGLY!

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 11:19]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 22:04

I didnt think "wog" was really a derogoitory term.
I really don't care anymore, simpily because I now find it pointless to care about things that wont be changed.....
From things I see time to time, life is unfair and if push come to shove people are unfair...

Even ignoring race...
Even big families are a problem.
U get into a fight one with one, then u have to deal with his 3 brothers, then if that fails then u have to deal with their 10 cousins etc....
(at some point your bound to loose)...

And unfortunately sometimes you cant get out of a quarrel.
And often when people have never "lost" in such a sense they are not hesitant to fix things with violence, because if they can't win, their mates or family will finish....

For people who don't have such backup, if they get into such a position.... what are they meant to do?

I personally don't have family in that respect, and I loathe the thought of friends getting into anything on my account even to defend me....

---------
For those who suggets police=
Police can only be at certain amount of places. and they take time even if they left immideiately to get to somewhere. It only takes less than a minute often to get permanantly injured.
And they can search out and arrest and fine those that u name or point out, but it is their friends and family that you dont know that want your head that also pose a threat.
It would become never ending.........

a few mates saw a guy kicking the shit outa a chick one day, they called the cops....... dude was gone by the time they got there (mates chased him off in the process of looking after the chick). Cops dont' give 2 shits half the time.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also most of my "wog" mates are proud to be wogs (and no not all of them are fully sick).
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 21:46

Now....
Do you decide to "step on this guys head and chest which between your foot and concrete the only way for force to escape is sideways...

Or you back down as soon as they hit the ground because u r a person who believes in all that is good will prevail.
Or even believe in justice...

No Tofu:

my take on this:

Like you I don't have the 'family' to back me in a ruckus, nor do I want my friends to have to assist....

If I get into a ruckus...it's usually because I can't find any other out...when an out is found --> I'm gone..boom smoke...

for example: three guys tried to roll me once while I was doing my daily run, got surrounded by them and I refuse to give up my stuff (just because I paid for it and they aint having it)...

on guy swung at me, missed, second swing - got me good, but then I also connected...he dropped...I saw gap to run as other two guy's pull knives...so I ran (like a mofo)....no need to go back no need to get into something deeper...

I'll only fight till there's an out.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Sun, 13 February 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicely done. My mate wasn't quite so lucky. He got jumped by 5 guys (he only remembered there were 5 of them 2 days later) and they only stole his wallet with $10 in it. He tried to fight back but got clobbered so hard he had a concussion. I was in the vicinity and he called me (they left the mobile phone the idiots). I started running to where he was. On the way he called me another 2 times, completely forgetting that he had called me before.

But yeah, sometimes running isn't an option. But 5 on 1? That's just sad ...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
getting into a fight sucks. someone attacks u, u defend urself and attack back. if u fall to ground, ur pretty fucked. if the other guy falls to ground, u have a dilemma there. beat the shit outta him and he might break his neck and die, or be paralised, or wateva severe injury which i would find very dificult to see myself causing it to another human. or leave him as it is once he falls to ground. he will get up and come back at u and the whole process starts again till u have that dilemma again.

fighting its stupid. what is the main point?? do u wanna kill that dude? coz if its to teach that dude a lesson (beating), he will come back and teach u a lesson!!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i didn't mean it as an internet threat, thats just lame it was meant in general. you word like that in life and it gets you into shit. you say the word "wogs" on the street its bound to come bak at ya.
Mate - you still sound dodgy to me Razz

This thread has turned from a serious 'aww damn' into something quite funny Smile I can see the cogs slowly turn as people almost realise that violence isn't a solution to anything and it all does it perpetuate itself.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IMO, have you ever seen a "skip" go, eh bruh, what u doin in mah streets bro!? IM GUNNA CUT U DAWG! All because somebody was looking at him? I'm trying not to be racist here coz i know very well there are good blokes out there who are lebanese and such, but seriously, why can't they just be civilised? You've all seen on the news recently where there were illegal street drags and somebody lost controll, who did you see attacking the news crew etc? the "wogs" of course. Look at the NRL league, bulldogs fans....Have you ever seen st george or rooster fans act that way? I sure havn't.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL @ Lang.. How true it is.. You've just hit the nail on the head.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not to mention the soccer in australia...
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it all depends on how the person was brought up. if the parents never disaplend them or corrected them when they did something rong, the kid would never know whats right and wrong. at the end of the day it depends on the individual and how they do their thing, but if brought up in a caring house with a caring family the way of the kid would be much different from another kid that was brought up in a house where he can do anything he wonts and the famnily didnt care what he did.
so it doesnt really matter where your from and if your wogs skips lebs arabs asians, because at the end of the day were all from the same planet...
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got lebanese cousins and they are all bad cnts but that has more to do with their upbringing then being lebbo. When I lived In melbourne I had some lebbo mates down there who were by far the nicest people I have ever met,but with wogs in general I just really cant put my finger on it,there is just somthing about wog culture that has soo much tension/arrogance about it,.I have some wog mates here in Syd who just think they are the sikkest cunts in the world yet they live in the shittest area known to man, drive shit boxes and have pigs for girlfriends, where the arrogance comes from has to be genetic because they really dont have much going for them..all in all I dont care where people come from aslong as they treat me with respect but as an example when your out at a beautiful beach with families around everywhere having a great time and a group of wogs walk through with heaps of arrogance and looking for trouble,you eventually start to generalise about the whole lot..

please note I have used the term wog alot cause I cant be fukked about working which part of the mederteranian my mates come from and I dont think the term is really derogitory anymore, I apologise if any of you wogs are offended by the term wog Razz
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, i did not mean the word "wog" as a racial term. i used it as i did not know the actual ethnicity of the wogs in question. No other news of yet, nothing at all.

there were other incidents there that night such as:
- wogs doing burnouts on a schools grounds and nearly hitting(one actually did get hit, but not hard) people who were just standing around.
- a group of 15-20(approx. from friend) of guys kciking the crap out of ONE guy
- etc

Yes i am aware that there are some great 'wogs' out there. one of my best friends is dating a wog, and that guy is really cool.

'tofu' that is some deep sh*t lol. buy yes i can see where you are coming from, and the dilemmas you use as examples are definately there in real life, but it all depends on the situation and whats involved to decide on which course of action to take.

anyways, ill let you all know if i find anything out.

ps. i heard that the person who was 'killed' may not have been... this was just the first thing i heard so i posted it. ive also heard that the person in question is in a coma, etc.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha yea I was ina philosophical mood, and just thinkin about all the things I have seen and stuff and scratching my head with a big....why.

But commin to the "wogs" in my opinion, riceburner73 has said what I believe.
And does anyone know where the word "wog" came from?
An italian gf of my cousin's once told me she hate dbeing called it and it originally mean "Wealthy Oriental Gentleman" and I am like ummmmmmmm?!?!
Haha
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Mon, 14 February 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go your Mum man, she may have just saved your ass!
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are Wogs and there are Lebs. Wogs back in my day were the Greeks and Italians. Nothing wrong with them, they helped build Australia. They assimilated beautifully. They have a lot going for them no doubt.I have friends of both nationalities. I even married a Euro.
Lebs on the other hand (and I may as well bring in the fact that it's Muslims in general) have no respect for this country, it's laws or any type of authority. The black American culture has a lot to answer for in regards to how the Lebs seem to mimick it. With all the gang related carryings on and such. As someone mentioned previously if you had one by himself one on one, well my Mother could punch fuck out of 'em. Get them with their mates and they're still cowards.

Greg.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
straight up, i generally don't give a fuck Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea mmmmhm, lebanon is not really europe etc, why on earth are lebs classed as wogs..... sheesh
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lebs arnt wogs there arabs!!
since when is lebanon in europe?!?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 11:06

Integration is the right word. I don't think other people should forego their culture.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you should give the whole thing a rest. If everyone keeps talking the way they're talking it's only a matter of time before someone gets pissed off.
Just to show you the other side of things I have mates that are Turkish/Leb and when you deal with police and other authorities they are automatically stereotyped. My mate's little brother was drunk I was holding him up while my mate tried to wave down taxi's but they wouldn't stop for him so I had to stop one.
He wasn't even doing anything wrong. Just trying to look after his little brother and see what happens? Sure some of them can be dickheads but that goes for any race of people. Wogs/Arabs get stereotyped more than anyone else I think and you can understand why some of them would get really agro about that.
I think it goes back to when people first come here and face racism. I mean they get teased by the racist part of the anglo community but then they find areas where there are a larger group of their own people living together. This is how ghettos are formed. If you were a little arab kid and you came here and got bagged out by everyone in your school then moved somewhere where it's primarily arabic kids wouldn't you feel:
a) much happier you're not getting bagged out anymore and
b) angry that you had to go through that ordeal

Some people can learn to deal with it and get over it. As with all races of people, others can't.

To the person who got called a skip and told to get out of the hood, why don't you try talking to those guys and tell them you don't want any trouble. If you submit they can't get aggressive. Better yet have your other wog/arab mates go with you.

People are a certain way for a reason. Instead of labelling them and pointing out what's wrong with them maybe we should try to understand them.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't stand violent idiots. I don't care what nationality you are. You want to start on people for no reason, or a stupid reason, then you aren't worth the skin you inhabit.

Being strong and able is one thing.
Picking on people who are weaker than you to show off is another.

Hearing about people pulling knives on others makes me just shake my head. That's not about how tough you are anymore. It's just about how much technology you're packing.

I also see a lot of people complain about how they are treated unfairly 'cuz of their nationality. Then I take a look a them. While they might be an alright bloke, they dress, speak, act and look JUST LIKE their relatives and friends who DO cause trouble and SHOULD be avoided. Then they go and hang our with groups of people who are violent.

Here's a quick solution for you. Cut your family and friends lose, and go hang out with some respectable people if you want to be treated with respect. And if you don't want to do that, then that's your choice, live with it.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's attitudes like that which fuck things up.
I agree with what you said about violence but you're going to dislike or hate someone because of the way they dress or talk? You're not very open minded then and you're in control of yourself not me but I think that's a very shallow approach to take.
So someone can be the nicest bloke in the world but because he talks and/or dresses a certain way let's categorise him. Let's automatically assume he is a dickhead.

That's an EXCELLENT solution!! Well done!! They should all leave their homes and families and hang around more respectable people. Wonderful! Who is going to support them? You?!
You are a fucking moron. Think about what you say.

If you want respect you've got to give it. You obviously don't and I have no respect for you.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 08:14]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 19:10

It's attitudes like that which fuck things up.
I agree with what you said about violence but you're going to dislike or hate someone because of the way they dress or talk? You're not very open minded then and you're in control of yourself not me but I think that's a very shallow approach to take.
So someone can be the nicest bloke in the world but because he talks and/or dresses a certain way let's categorise him. Let's automatically assume he is a dickhead.

That's an EXCELLENT solution!! Well done!! They should all leave their homes and families and hang around more respectable people. Wonderful! Who is going to support them? You?!
You are a fucking moron. Think about what you say.

If you want respect you've got to give it. You obviously don't and I have no respect for you.

what shraka says doesnt sound nice but is pretty viable in REALITY. call him shallow if u want, but its reality. got any better imediate idea on how to solve this problem? do share.

its just IMO that shraka has a point.
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man... this thread's gone nuts Confused

A lot of people think that things like this only happens in average suburbia (ie. where the majority of multicultural people reside), and it's always these areas that are always in the media. Think about it, how many times have you ever seen something like this being shown in the news compared to, say, a fight between people in wealthier suburbs, usually when I hear of a fight up that way in Sydney it's always between the people (say at a party) and the police, but it never gets shown on TV or anything. Now I'm not going to say that I'm against anyone (because I'm not), but this sort of behaviour can be seen within any nationality, not just a particular group.

Not all multicultural groups stay within their respective stereotypes, my Asian mates as well who aren't typical *gangsters or geeks* that most people think they fall into, my Lebanese mates are good to hang out with and are all funny cunts, same with my wog mates (who really don't care if they're called wogs... I thought no one cares anymore? It's become such a commonly used term thesedays that nobody seems to be finding it offensive). Oh, and I'm Filipino btw, I don't really care where my mates are from, they're from a huge range of nationalities and backgrounds.

I don't believe anyone's got the right to be racist, no matter what nationality you are, we're all from the same planet (hopefully), but this thread is starting to turn into a bit of a racial thing Confused And whenever something good comes up (which gives a chance to unite people together, with total disregards to nationality and background) it gets pushed aside for anything else... that's what I don't understand.

Wish this world would live as one Mad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soarin wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 20:54

Man... this thread's gone nuts Confused

A lot of people think that things like this only happens in average suburbia (ie. where the majority of multicultural people reside), and it's always these areas that are always in the media. Think about it, how many times have you ever seen something like this being shown in the news compared to, say, a fight between people in wealthier suburbs, usually when I hear of a fight up that way in Sydney it's always between the people (say at a party) and the police, but it never gets shown on TV or anything. Now I'm not going to say that I'm against anyone (because I'm not), but this sort of behaviour can be seen within any nationality, not just a particular group.

Not all multicultural groups stay within their respective stereotypes, my Asian mates as well who aren't typical *gangsters or geeks* that most people think they fall into, my Lebanese mates are good to hang out with and are all funny cunts, same with my wog mates (who really don't care if they're called wogs... I thought no one cares anymore? It's become such a commonly used term thesedays that nobody seems to be finding it offensive). Oh, and I'm Filipino btw, I don't really care where my mates are from, they're from a huge range of nationalities and backgrounds.

I don't believe anyone's got the right to be racist, no matter what nationality you are, we're all from the same planet (hopefully), but this thread is starting to turn into a bit of a racial thing Confused And whenever something good comes up (which gives a chance to unite people together, with total disregards to nationality and background) it gets pushed aside for anything else... that's what I don't understand.

Wish this world would live as one Mad

here here
Agree with you totally
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man - everyone here needs to chill out. Aggro in any form is a bad thing - even if you have a 'good excuse' for it (thu187).
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which bit ya referring to buddy?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Tue, 15 February 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also hate un-neededly fair violent people in general.
I tried to keep my racial questions seperate and static.
And adding to that, though lebanese are arabs alot associate them as wogs.

People in this world who need to be above anybody. (Alot of people say what they like cause they big or have an advantage of sorts, they get told something they dont like then they wanna bash that person etc etc)... are totally fucked

I am not caucasian but have friends from all races including lebanese.

People in a certain area telling a aussie guy to "get the fucc out skip"....... not right
and just so you are safe. "Submitting" to them is definately not right either.
Ill suck your dick and shit just so you wont give me trouble. Whateva.....

And racism due to actions associated with race, compaqred to primary school racism, not liking just because you look different.. are very damn different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However it does not mean its right as it involves stereotyping. Its like saying all afro-americans are ace basketballers.

Ontop of people who single out races, people who do things within a race to give a race a badnamed should be condemned!!!!
I do recall in the sydney gangrapes a testimony stating one of them said "I'm going to fucc you lebstyle".
Such things of course will lead to hate...

Every non-domestic race has had their turn, and discrimination is an unfortunately natural part of all animal species...

So for all those to say, only people to have suffered unfair discrimination are the wogs or arabs.
FOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWII, Vietnam war.....
Anyone who looked reomtely asian during those years copped it.

And I am also sure anyone with a German accent during WWII and the aftermath when the persecution of the Jews came to the surface copped it hard too!!!!!

The unfortunate CURRENT terrorist acts have been claimed to by groups associating themselves with Islamic religion...
And locally in Australia, the gangrapes etc...

As soon as another catasrophy occurs foucusing around one race or religion, those who can be viewed as possibly being part of that race or religion will cop it.

That is the plain truth....
News and events shape our minds...
Y'all forget any slightly outcast grundgy looking dudes that have dark thoughts and where trenchcoats (I am sure everyone knew a small gorup in highschool like that.. that says evil is pure and all things beautiful should be destroyed etc etc). during the time after the Colimbine incident were monitored y eveyrone with suspicion.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Wed, 16 February 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 -> Just your language was aggressive.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Wed, 16 February 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Integration is the right word. I don't think other people should forego their culture.

i agree but so many people still see themeselves as serbs or lebs and are quick to defend anything said against them or their culture (which is fair to a degree)...these same people who were born in australia or whose families have been here for generations need to learn more about being Australian. Everyone has roots in another country somewhere but if your a nationalised citizen you ARE Australian...

people dont need to forget about their culture or heritage but its not an excuse for wanton acts of violence

i dont really know what point im trying to make...i guess what im saying is that people need to get over their differences because no one is the same...even people from the same culture. At the end of the day who cares...just live life, be happy & thankful you live in a place as great as oz

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 08:03]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that song that they voted should be made the national anthem (I do agree) says it best, goes something like "We are one, but we are many, from all the lands on earth we come..."
In essence I think it is a very good song, it tells of strength in unity of all cultures, which is what Australia is built on...
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny, who'd ever think... a mass of land ultimately decided by the monarch to use for dumping criminals....... with someone should "gold gold" would become one of the most sought after countries to call home...
As much as I hate this muthafucca (government etc.. oooh 15y rule killed oooh).. I luv this muthafucca!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myself and a few mates were kicking back down the local hangout on friday night. I had an argument with my ex (seriously desterbed as it turns out) anyways to cut a long story short one of her dickhead mates (evil foetus and shraka can vouch for that) who had previously threatend to trash my car cos his hsv is slower then it Rolling Eyes decided to get in my face and threaten me for aparently harassing her and spreading rumors. THe funny thing was there was about 10 cops behind me watching the whole thing. Myself being the person that I am just laughed at him cos everyone knows what was goin on. which made him worse cos he was trying to act cool and tuff infront of his "mates" and her. Said wanker is a spoilt little brat that scums off his dads name and thinks he is all that and then some.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously who gives a fuck where your from or what backround you have!!!!!

its all about how fast your car is!!!!! Very Happy
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Its funny how ppl thing lebz are the only " wogs " i hate how they give wogs bad names, just dont forget theres maltese,italain ect... which are wogs.
Anyway its the fobz u should fear... Twisted Evil
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:25 Today!
Next Topic:Happy Valentines Day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 11:02:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.023121118545532 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.