Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Tue, 15 February 2005 12:26 Go to next message
mines cut and would obviously be easier to get a new one rather than fix it, even if i can borrow someones for a while so that i can match them up and fix mine

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Tue, 15 February 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are you willing to pay for the whole lot including computer afm ignighter ?
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Wed, 16 February 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, not sure what its all worth
$100???
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Wed, 16 February 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hummm just thiking about it ui dont think i can let it all go for that and you only need the loom so its not worth you paying for the rest so dont worry about it but it has also been trimmed down to just the motor loom so all you need to do is wire starter computer power and fuel pump relay
coronaturbo
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Thu, 17 February 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have one but its a bit cut if u tell me what plugs u need i might have em
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Thu, 17 February 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you want for it then as i may still be interested?? is everything that needs to be hooked up labelled??
what gen is it out of?? or are they all the same?
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Thu, 17 February 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a gen 3 loom and there isnt much that you need to hook up i mean the sensors all have different plugs so its idiot proof (almost) and for the ones you do need to hook up all you need to do is take off the computer housing and look at the pin labels but as for a price you can have the afm computer and loom for 200 plus postage ill arrange pix so you can see how little work is required to install
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Fri, 18 February 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice, cheers mate, ill probably take it off ya, ill have a look at the pics first, doesnt matter what gen it goes onto does it??
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Fri, 18 February 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it kinda does i thought ? what gen are you after?
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Fri, 18 February 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think mines a gen 2, could be 1 but not sure, havnt checked injectors colour yet but have the yellow ecu plugs.

is the ecu the only difference or is the wiring different aswell cos if its just the ecu ill just use mine on it, plugs should be the same??
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Sat, 19 February 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently all looms are the same just the ecu's change, so if you use a gen 3 loom u need a gen 3 ecu,
you have all gen 3 stuff yeah??
if so ill take it
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Sat, 19 February 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i do so what are you after more than the loom and comp do you want igniter afm injectors?
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: loom for 1ggte !!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! Sat, 19 February 2005 13:42 Go to previous message
not sure, do i need them??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:coilovers for A6 celica.
Next Topic:WTB: ONE cheap 15x5.5/6/6.5 rim (no rubber needed)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 08:06:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045139789581299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.