Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
TA22 parts Fri, 28 January 2005 09:54 Go to next message
OK guys i need some cash and room so i want to part with some parts off my second TA22... now i dont know exactly what i have spare or want to get rid of so ill play it like this...

ask me what you want and ill check if its available... just keep in mind that i may reject a few requests as i may either need them or want to keep them in case of anything...

also i have a 3T which is only missing the stock carby / dizzy and clutch and flywheel. this would be perfect for anyone wanting to do a hybrid or rebuild... not sure of exact condition but using a ratchet it does fully turn last i checked

with anything you purchase you can either pick up or i can deliver at your expense

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 28 January 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bonnet please,also front grill and chrome surrounds for the front n back windshields...thanks
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 28 January 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 22:35

bonnet please,also front grill and chrome surrounds for the front n back windshields...thanks

with the grille i got 2, one is stock black and the other has been painted silver/chrome $5 + postage but your in syd so you can pick up

bonnet no can do as 2 are damaged, one is rusted and third is mine Very Happy

also all my chrome moulds are either bent or missing

with that stuff go to CELICASPARES 97566606

EDIT: mate if you want you can come round and take a look at what i got, that goes for anyone else in syd

[Updated on: Fri, 28 January 2005 11:54]

w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 30 January 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got pm
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 30 January 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt celica spares the best! and the owner is so helpful, not priced unreasonably either.

BUMP
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 02 February 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutch gear available?
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 03 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what clutch gear you after? answer yes/no

- clutch slave cylinder (on gearbox)
- clutch master cylinder
- clutch oil line
- clutch pedal

now im not sure if i have these available yet as they would still be on the car and i still drive it in and out but it might be on the other car but ill have to check
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 03 February 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes to all
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 04 February 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave_ke30 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 16:22

yes to all

ill check tomorrow for what i have but did you know tyhat the master and slave cylinders can be bought new???
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: TA22 parts Sun, 06 February 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't happen to have some filters or trumpets to suit a set of Solex carbies, would you?
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 06 February 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave k30: i cant spare the clutch gear yet SORRY

nickel: dont have any of that
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: TA22 parts Mon, 07 February 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any front fenders from the early style rounded arch?
if so
what condition?
rust, bog, dents?
how much?
can i get some pics?

thanks
chutz_pah@graffiti.net
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Mon, 07 February 2005 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chutz_pah wrote on Tue, 08 February 2005 00:06

got any front fenders from the early style rounded arch?
if so
what condition?
rust, bog, dents?
how much?
can i get some pics?

thanks
chutz_pah@graffiti.net

sorry mate i got the 74 edge model
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 10 February 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drivers side sun visor? i need the whole bit not just the cushion panel..

and maybe the rear view mirror? i might just get a aftermarket one tho
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 10 February 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries you wqill get a pm from me tomorrow to advise of condition and what not for the visor.

rear view cant help as i cant remember where i out the spare one
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 11 February 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear window seals (ie the part that sticks to the rear quarter window and seals between the two front and rear windows. Both left and right if possible and in good nick.

Cheers crok.
PM, if possible.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 11 February 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crokdee wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 15:44

Rear window seals (ie the part that sticks to the rear quarter window and seals between the two front and rear windows. Both left and right if possible and in good nick.

Cheers crok.
PM, if possible.

you can get them from rare spares at bout $24 each, or you can have mine (from rare spares) for $15 inc postage... let me know
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 11 February 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE:

guys with anything interior all i have is the following:-

- 2 sets of front and rear seats (need re-upholstering)
- all tachos (standard ones) except rev tacho
- glove box door with small crack. it used to be brown but sprayed black (looks good and paint hasnt come off in 4yrs since it was done)
- seat belts; front retractables (mounted at rear) and rear standard ones
- all interior plastics (front foot area, under front seats, rears) though rears arent that good and are out of shape a bit

thats it for the interior for now... more stuff will be made available for the interior electrical wise later on when i have the project started but not just yet in case i need anything

also ill get back to you all on exact mechanical/suspension stuff i have available when i know, other than that keep asking and ill see what i can do
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 13 February 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey do you have a heater core or just the tap thing/actuator mine is rusted up. and what about rear window mechanisms?
cheers
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 13 February 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty much every heater tap is rusted unfortunately... do have rear window mechs but they dont have the bushes but you can get reaplcements for them

let me know bout the mechs
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sun, 13 February 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

do have rear window mechs but they dont have the bushes but you can get reaplcements for them

let me know bout the mechs

if u dont end up gettin the new mech there is a new thread titled "am i the only one with rooted rear windows"
this should help u out with the window problem u have..
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22 parts Mon, 14 February 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its probly the bushes that i'm after theres just slop in the windows. do you have some bonnet hinges in good nick?
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Mon, 14 February 2005 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill check for the bonnet hinges. as for the windows check the thread as mentioned about to get a fix for that
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22 parts Tue, 15 February 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool thanks for the help with the windows
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Tue, 15 February 2005 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 17:28

UPDATE:

guys with anything interior all i have is the following:-

- 2 sets of front and rear seats (need re-upholstering)
- glove box door with small crack. it used to be brown but sprayed black (looks good and paint hasnt come off in 4yrs since it was done)
- seat belts; front retractables (mounted at rear) and rear standard ones
- all interior plastics (front foot area, under front seats, rears) though rears arent that good and are out of shape a bit

thats it for the interior for now... more stuff will be made available for the interior electrical wise later on when i have the project started but not just yet in case i need anything

also ill get back to you all on exact mechanical/suspension stuff i have available when i know, other than that keep asking and ill see what i can do

hey guys i wanna bump this once more to see if any interest in the interior parts i have. MUST GO, ANY OFFER CONSIDERED otherwise they are going in the bin this weekend.

so if you wanna take the seats for the rails to go aftermarket buckets or whatever otherwise yep all in bin. once this is gone ill post up more parts. will be more than likely mechanical and suspension parts but not sure what i dont need yet

cheers
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 16 February 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can i get those vertical window rubbers please if the other bloke hasnt?
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 16 February 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after the script celica badges, if you still have them and want to get rid of them , send them to me....what charge you after for them.
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 16 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after the script celica badges, if you still have them and want to get rid of them , send them to me....what charge you after for them.
Jamier
Regular

February 2005
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 16 February 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Wed, 16 February 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamier: no badges at all sorry. car never had them

riceburna73: you talking bout the quarter window rubbers? the one that seperates the front and rear windows?
w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 17 February 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fade-e thanks for the window mech, putting it in this weekend
here is a pic of the fibre glass work that will be on my TA22. all i need now is the rear spoiler.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9831
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9832

Attachment: fibre glass parts.jpg
(Size: 80.80KB, Downloaded 120 time(s))
Attachment: fibre glass parts 2.jpg
(Size: 64.05KB, Downloaded 116 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 05:11]

BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 17 February 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What do you mean by "rev tacho"?
How much do you want for the tacho's and how many do you have?
Do you have temp and fuel gauges as well?

Brad
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Thu, 17 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BradW wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 21:15

What do you mean by "rev tacho"?
How much do you want for the tacho's and how many do you have?
Do you have temp and fuel gauges as well?

Brad

i dont have the RPM tacho, i do have the speed, fuel, water temp and oil/charge 'lights' tacho (not GT one)... you can have then for $25 plus postage or you can pick up

all tachos in excellent condition and are all working. they are just very dirty... let me know
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 18 February 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man you never got back to me about the bonnet hinges
do you have any
cheers
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 18 February 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't mean to be a PITA but is there any chance of getting some pics of the gauges to bradw@swiftdsl.com.au.

Thanks

Brad
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 18 February 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry guys but im now working from 1am to 1pm so i just get home and crash...

steve-O: hinges im sorting through them at the moment, i have about 6 or so but im checking them now for damage and stuff

BradW: yeah i can take pics, they are still on the dash face (its broken) so you want pics while still on it or you want me to take them off and have seperate pics? (if seperate whats your email address?

cheers guys
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 18 February 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 20:20

yeah sorry guys but im now working from 1am to 1pm

Ooooh lucky you Razz

Quote:

BradW: yeah i can take pics, they are still on the dash face (its broken) so you want pics while still on it or you want me to take them off and have seperate pics? (if seperate whats your email address?

Mate whatever is easiest. I'm after the gauges to have a go at fitting them into a ke dash so it's mainly temp and fuel gauges that I need.
My email address is in my previous post.

Cheers

Brad
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Fri, 18 February 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so it is Confused Rolling Eyes
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: TA22 parts Sat, 19 February 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanks
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 parts Tue, 22 February 2005 11:22 Go to previous message
sorry for the delay guys.

steve-o: no go on the hinges they are all stuffed. there is only one good one which means i will be in the market for a hinge sooner or later

BradW: pics should be up tomorrow
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rg lumpy cams
Next Topic:15ft skiboat with 150hp merc
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:20:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021389007568359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.