Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
icon1.gif  AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 01 February 2005 14:37 Go to next message
Hey guys

Im selling my rolla, maybe to buy something upgraded, i dont know yet.

Its a 4AGE 100kw block and 86kw head and pistons, full 2.5" regular bend exhaust from head to extractors back to cat, through to muffler with a 4 inch tip...Nicest vocals for a rolla ive heard! Lowered kings, 14" 5 spoke ROH wheels, near perfect interior- 3 Stage Shift Light, Momo Short Shift Gear Knob.

Not to dissapoint, there are small areas of rust on wheel arch and back door, not noticeable however. I would have enjoyed taking the rust out but have left that for next owner.

Has run a 15.2s/400m, looks clean and rides as smooth as a rolla drives

Im asking $5000ono. Looking to sell it quite quickly. Please no time wasters.

Im in Perth, and i have pics for interested...PM me if your interested

Cheers, Ru
  Send a private message to this user    
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 01 February 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
das a bit pricey considering one went for 2.25k bout 1 week ago. It was just as good if not better.
Good luck with the sale.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kwayzivietnamese wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 09:38

das a bit pricey considering one went for 2.25k bout 1 week ago. It was just as good if not better.
Good luck with the sale.

why the hell are you saying everyones car is a bad price?
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a 15.2 1/4 mile, in a rolla with an exhaust??

which hill were u racing down with ur gtech for that one?
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 11:28

kwayzivietnamese wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 09:38

Good luck with the sale.

why the hell are you saying everyones car is a bad price?

2ppl, not every1.
This one and the other 20v twinky.
Im being honest...they go for 2-2.5k...wots special about this one that makes it twice as much?
Regardless, i wish the owner good luck in selling it.
Maybe it is worth 5k, but i wouldnt pay that much.
Good luck wiv d sale.
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$5000 ono.

It wasnt a hill, Carsanatra it was Kwinana Motorplex in Kwinana

If anyone is actually interested i have pictures, PM me
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 09:33]

Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did a 15.9 with a .931 reaction time in my ae82 with 100kw with exhaust and intake and lightened flywheel. so 15.2 is not "totally" out of the picture provided good reaction time and good traction.

good luck with the sale but at 5k your probably aiming a bit high, i've been trying to sell mine for months i started at 5500 now im down to 4k and still no takers

Good luck, would love to see some pics up here too

cheeers
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 grandddddd!!! bro what u thinking mann... Them corollas dont go for that much no more... Il give yah 3 grand cash.. Wink
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone needs to stop adding their 2 cents to ppls prices, if u dont want to buy the car, just keep your comments to yourself or PM the seller.

Market value is determined by what the buyer is willing to pay.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 02 February 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
word
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Thu, 03 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well all the twinky owners need to look at the trading post and see all the AE92 SX's that are going for $5500 with work done to them.

also im confused how u managed to get 2.5" piping from ur the head to the extractors when the extractors bolt straight up to it????????

lower ur price if u wana sell your car. its old but not outdated, but these guys who are tryin to sell their twinkys have to understand that they have no chance selling when the next model up is going for the price you are asking. the 3 grand cash is a realistic offer so i wouldnt walk away from it so quickly if u need money and the car gone.....

and that aint my 2 cents its the $2000 shortfall is this guys asking price hehehe
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Thu, 03 February 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah understood, thanks Dusty, too many nerds on this site..

Well i did say ono, but 3k is too low, i understand rolla money is lost money when modding them, hard for some people to understand, you dont need to tell me. if you guys have any other offers, please PM me

Ru
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Mon, 14 February 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to add:

The car has done 165,000kms, with the engine that i have in it about 40,000kms.

My engine was made and serviced by Scarborough Toyota, and ive been successful in keeping most of the parts Toyota genuine.

It is in need of a service which i am about to get round to, so it will have had a fresh service in about 2 weeks.

It has rego until July.

It was Yellow Stickered in like January last year with the previous owner for the exhaust system, pod filter, tint, window wipers (The police man apparently told the owner he had a turbo in it?.)

So before i purchased it it had a full government inspection, and permits for all the modifications. Nothing new has been done to the car since taht would void the permits.

$5000 ono, feel free to make any offer

Thanks, Ru

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 03:20]

banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 15 February 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know this rolla duz low 15's it's more bombed out than Ru is letting known it because its my old car. 100kw block, crank and pistons 86kw big valve head with TVIS cold air induct, shaved head for higher compression and the guy with the 100kw 15.9 isnt bad but 100kw isn't as good as the combo as this rolla has,
4-2-1 stracters and this has know probs eating 5ltv8 on 70km rollers

some gay cunts need to keep there comments to the selves and only post if there REALY interested in buying
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 15 February 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Its a 4AGE 100kw block and 86kw head and pistons

how good a combo is this?
banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 15 February 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks to the TVIS you get a better power band the 86kw 4age can revv for days and the 100 isnt that keen on it iv choped heeps of rolla's in this with the 100kw std moter it can keep up with my mates black top 20 ae82 rolla and i havent been in a faster n/a car
banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 15 February 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the head swop isnt hard to do and its a cheep power gane in the n/a world
as you probably know the 100kw has higher compression but smaller valves and a shit power band un like the 86kw wen the 45,000rpm sets in and the butterflys open on the TVIS then the moter fucking bangs 76,000rpm no probs but if ur thinking of doing that combo get a good set of 4-2-1's the moter needs to breath
just use the std 100kw 4age bottum end and the 86kw top

86kw ecu and flywheel (its lighter)

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Tue, 15 February 2005 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the 4afe have the same bottom as a 4age? or am i just cutting corners? Rolling Eyes
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about some pics
pics sell cars
banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4afe= shit

yar you could use the block thats aboute it the pistons are lower compresstion that the 100kw pistons so maby u could build it with the 4afe rods crank and block but y spend the money on that wen you can just get the 86kw and the 100kw in one. and do a no fuss build what car u thinking aboute doing this to??????????????
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
donno yet (ae86?), which ecu did u use?

bump
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double bump... post

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 14:22]

banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86kw ecu is the go
Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 16 February 2005 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi man, pics dont sell cars. You just want some more pictures to look at so you dont have to read the script

If you want pics pm me and ill send them
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Thu, 17 February 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with the price of this car??

100kw engine are pretty decent in these cars.. hes got extractors and exhaust... and some decent rims...

Who gets a car for 2.5k these days..
I'm melbourne if a twincam corolla STOCK went for $2.5k i'd be ALL OVER IT....

Let alone one for 3k with what this guys put in...
Maybe around the 4k-5k would be decent..

I know SX corollas go for 5.5k ish. but this would go better by far than a corolla sx.. They are lighter, and more racier/fun to drive... i'd take a twincam over a sx anyday...

So lets let him sell it for the price he wants...
low 15 second 1/4 aren't impossible... There was one on here that did a 14 second 1/4 with a bit more work...

So yeah as mentioned let him sell his car, if u don't think its worth it, don't buy it. easy!!!

Good luck with the sale!!!

banksy
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Thu, 17 February 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fucking right about time so ones given props to another person selling a car

Rukus
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE82 Twin Cam 16v Wed, 23 February 2005 09:35 Go to previous message
$5000 ono

just make me an offer guys, ive had 3 offers- 1 semi-serious, looking for more

PM me
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Sprinter in PERTH
Next Topic:corona on ebay