Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YRC246corolla
Newcomer

Banned Again

February 2005
any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 02:36 Go to next message
any body know if liverpool exhaust can fit a full exhasut system in my corolla 2002 ..??
  Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a interesting thought, why dont you ring them....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
considering they built a system for my mates Mini panel van I'd say they could but most ppl on here aren't fans of Livo exhaust ie you get what you pay for. They are cheap but not necessarily good quality
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheap?????
I went to them once to get a quote on a system for my Baja Bug. They were three times more expensive than ANYWHERE else.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my matepaid 600-800 for extractors and full system for the mini
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Liverpool Exhaust are good. I've always been happy with their work. They're flat out too, so allow plenty of time waiting for the exhaust to be fitted.

Call 96023111

Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 13:57

most ppl on here aren't fans of Livo exhaust ie you get what you pay for. They are cheap but not necessarily good quality

They made me custom extractors for my V6 Camry. Way cheaper than anywhere else.
Not quality?!
Look at these pics. All i see is quality. Laser cut flanges, mandrel bending, great welds, more flexi joins than needed, bolt-on goodness. AND the 'extractors' go ALL THE WAY to the cat, which included a new 'Y' piece.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/fr_3_ak/DSCF1863.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/v705/fr_3_ak/DSCF1864.jpg

So if you want quality custom V6 extractors for a Toyota Camry, call them or PM me (mine are for sale).

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 03:36]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've only dealt with them once and that was about 5 years ago.

They did my full system on a charade for $850 and did an immaculate job, and to this day I've never heard a better before and after job on an exhaust.

I did stand by when they did it to make sure they spent extra time bending it to confirm perfectly with the underside of the car. I also nearly had to stick a 'donkey dick' dump tip up the sales persons arse Razz. Would you like a dump tip, no, are you sure you don't want a dump tip, yes, I'll throw it in for free, no, are you sure, yes, yes - you do want one, no. Well what do you want then? just get a bit of the pipe you used for the exhaust and cut it at an angle - weld it on, thankyou, goodbye.
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 14:49

I also nearly had to stick a 'donkey dick' dump tip up the sales persons arse Razz.

Laughing That sounds like Shev. He'll try to sell ya anything! Very Happy
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
livo made my exhaust for the corona..
did a good job.

carline at belfield made the exhaust for my celica and my ex's brothers cressida. I didnt have any problems with them.

livo did a great job of making sure the exhaust followed te shape of the under car on the corona.. wanted it as high as I could get it and not have to worry about scrapping when i started playing round with the suspension

where as carline made the one for the celica basically out of straight pipe Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 04:15]

BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: any body know where to get a full exhaust system fitted Wed, 16 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous message
How can YRC246corolla still post when they have been "banned again".

BTW I think he started this thread as a shit stir Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gearbox noise at high revs
Next Topic:What head specs for 4agte
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:55:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038330554962158 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.