Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Fuel management computer 4 sale Mon, 18 November 2002 07:33 Go to next message
I've got a microtech d5 fuel only management (analog type) computer for sale,it's set-up for any 4age,i have all instructions and basic settings for it.I paid $200 for it and that's what i want or close to it.Genuine reason for sale and i must sell A.S.A.P

Also got a set of 4age cam covers that will fit the 88kw 4age and are powdercoated red with a threaded oil breather fitting for use with a catch can,they look very trick and i can supply pics $80 or make an offer

Cheers Aj
  Send a private message to this user    
trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Tue, 19 November 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
ill give u 150 for it..
plus ill pay freight..
thanks aaron
does it have a loom..??
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Thu, 21 November 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the late reply,i just got out of hospital today.I'm not going to sell it that cheap,i'll be losing $50 in having owned it for 3weeks.$180 plus postage is more what i'm after.But it's your choice.Oh and it does come with the loom as well

Cheers Adrian
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Thu, 21 November 2002 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$200, I'll take it, I need a cheap EFI ECU and I'm very familar with them... I had a D4s.
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Thu, 21 November 2002 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny it's all yours,i'm glad someone can use it.I really wanted to put it in my car but i've decided to stop wasting my money and sell my beloved corolla.It's ready to go and i'll even give you the vaccum hose i purchased as well.You can come and pick it up any time or i could even drop it off if i'm out near you.

Cheers Aj
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Fri, 22 November 2002 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It i'll be easier for me to come to you, girlfriend lives @ Kurrajong. I should be up that way sat afternoon, so any time around then should be great. anyway give me a call on 0412513709 so I can arrange some thing.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Fri, 22 November 2002 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man are u ok, with hospo and all. Sad to hear that u are givin up, but i kinda knew it would happen

call me sometime

Leigh
PS steve called me yesterday, but mixed me up with someone else, oh well
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Mon, 25 November 2002 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The computer is now sold.

Leigh- I've given up cauz i've realised it's not profitable for me to do what i was going to do.I've spent far far too much money on my car and i'll only be wasting more.i'ts time to sell my car for as much as i can to pay off my personal loan and then buy some little bomb until i decide on what new car to purchase.With me being in hospital,i had meningitis,that is where the lining of the brain swells and cauzs severe headaches and neck stiffness,it affects the nervous system and you loss feeling in your limbs and your joints ache really bad.It wasn't good
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Mon, 25 November 2002 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude so sorry to hear about you. Are u getting better??
Hope u get better soon and find a nice car down the track.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Mon, 25 November 2002 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, hopw u are better, that sounds harsh. All the best, give me a call sometime and i will come and hang out with ya and do stoopid stuff

well good luck n e ways
limbi
Regular

November 2002
Re: Fuel management computer 4 sale Tue, 26 November 2002 06:19 Go to previous message
where can i get one for that price???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rg air box
Next Topic:i am back..with more 4A parts to sell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:26:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039710998535156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.