Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 29 December 2004 11:19 Go to next message
Anyone up for a RA/TA Brisbane to the Coast run mid to late Jan. Even a blitz around Brisbane and Mt Cootha would be good.come to think of it, any ideas would be good regarding a local run.

Frank
  Send a private message to this user    
Hodgie
Regular

February 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Fri, 31 December 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My TA22 is unregistered and not anywhere near the end of the project. The cruise is obviously the universes way of punishing me for being such a lazy bastard. Is it okay if I tag along in a non-Toyota so I can catch up with some of the forum members? Also, is late Jan set in concrete as I don't get back to Brissie until the 24th Jan? Cheers.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Mon, 03 January 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen if its a non toyota day...my toyota is not running but can tag along in the VR commodore but dont hate me. But thats only if the dore is still going them also.
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 04 January 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds alright... I'll come along given the chance.
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 04 January 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really give a shit when we ride, I don't get back to Australia until the 11Jan05 myself, nothings set for certain yet. When I do eventually fly my sorry ass home, I'll PM anyone whos keen

Frank
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 04 January 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds cool. Would be great to get heaps of cars together so we can show up that Gemini gang. They think they are so good with 61 cars going on a cruise to the coast. Keep thi sthread up to date with when and where and I'll go.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 05 January 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i could give the ole 23 a bath and come out to the coast.
sounds good

keep us updated Smile
Ryota22
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 05 January 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep sounds good, im in. It looks like a TA, handles like a TA, feels like a TA but, goes like a RX! Cool Very Happy Cool
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 05 January 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am pretty sure I can make it around that time. If it's the sat before big day out then not a prob, cuz i already have that night off work.

Sat the 22nd is a sat....yes/no/yes/no.

Would be good to go down the highway and not hear the bearings, all 4 are getting done today along with the strut tops.....gotta love sourcing parts for old cars....

Crok.
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon14.gif  Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Thu, 06 January 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linc ya smart ass. Very Happy You wait, maybe i mght just have to get one of those round engines. Then it'll be on. Very Happy
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Mon, 10 January 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill come for sure. good to meet a few people as i no no-one on these forums. my RA-23 isnt running the best, but ill bring it anyways. post times/ dates Very Happy
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 11 January 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested! tho i gotta get my carbies running again.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 11 January 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate should have his TA22 rego'd by then

i'll see if i can't "borrow" it for the day lol
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Tue, 11 January 2005 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my ta22 isnt done can i come in my rt104??
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 12 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know by email, hypa_nova at hotmail.com

Thanx
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 12 January 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone thought of a date and time? Uni starts back in feb for me....have the 22nd of jan off work...night before bigday out. Sound good for people?

Cuz time is a ticking....just a suggestion.
crok.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 12 January 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm night before big day out.... i will already be half way to alchohol poisening and OD on some shit Very Happy Very Happy CAN'T WAIT!
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Thu, 13 January 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
22nd sounds pretty good to me. Someone just needs to make a definate decision and post it up. Razz
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Fri, 14 January 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as previously said a million times by myself, the 22nd is the only day i can really go. Uni starts the following week and fri/sat nights...the usual cruizing nights i have to work in order to live. It just so happens i got the sat night off since big day out is on and the bosses thought it would be harsh to make me close the bar at 4am on sunday....

So the 22nd, takers? I'll be on the coast that night too....staying for BDO.

I reckon I am going to broadie regardless, but would be awesome to have a bit of a convoy.

Crok.
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Fri, 14 January 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so next saturdays the go. sounds good to me. where will we start at? and what time? also some mates of mine might be interested in coming, they have an exa, 260Z, and maybe the swift. any objections Rolling Eyes
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run Wed, 16 February 2005 10:46 Go to previous message
so has this already been? i'm interested if not... or if it has, then i can be the little car you see draggin the chain on the telly someties... in this case by about a month
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drift Nats At Queensland Raceway
Next Topic:worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta}
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:56:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050790309906006 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.