Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What's your license?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
What's your license? Wed, 16 February 2005 15:23 Go to next message

Your license is:[ 90 vote(s) ]
1.L's 9 / 10%
2.Red P's (Provisional 1) 9 / 10%
3.Green P's Provisional 2) 14 / 16%
4.Unrestricted License 52 / 58%
5.Motorbike License 1 / 1%
6.LR/MR/HR/HC 4 / 4%
7.MC (j00 bad Razz) 1 / 1%

I'm guessing the majority of people here will be on their unrestricted license.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 17:04]

Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: What's your license? Wed, 16 February 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA only has red P's for 2 years, so i put the equivalant of the greens down...

but, you might also want to ask whos got their manual or auto licences... that could be interesting Smile
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Open manual license here.

It's damn scary these days seeing people in driving school cars that are auto and they still can't drive for shit.

I had to wait a couple of minutes the other day as some fool was trying to do a 3 point turn infront of me. Sad Yea it was an auto car. And the instructor seemed oblivious to the fact that I was there, he didn't even look at me, (to his left).
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need to include more categories, Heavy Rigid, Medium Rigid, Motorbike etc...
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm on my greens but not for much longer. all my mates had a letter from the rta saying they were eligible to go and do the test for the full liscence. however, i haven't recieved one yet and according to my liscence i'd be on 0.05 now so i think they're just getting lazy.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
international license Very Happy Very Happy
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL at the unlicenced
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 14:22

LOL at the unlicenced

WTF are you talking about?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the poll..
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Read it again.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh yeah lol..
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat if u live in tassie and don't have hot pink and brown P's.. down here we got normal L's for 1 year... P's for 1 year then u don't have to show yer P plates for 3 then u get your full licence
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude man you dont make sence
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 18:47

dude man you dont make sence

oh the irony of things Smile

WA we only have ours for 2 years baby!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: What's your license? Thu, 17 February 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 12:54

It's damn scary these days seeing people in driving school cars that are auto and they still can't drive for shit.

I had to wait a couple of minutes the other day as some fool was trying to do a 3 point turn infront of me. Sad Yea it was an auto car. And the instructor seemed oblivious to the fact that I was there, he didn't even look at me, (to his left).

No such thing as a manual license in NSW except on ur Red (Provisional 1) P's. When you get your green's you're free to drive either auto or manual.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What's your license? Fri, 18 February 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 04:06

Apollo wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 12:54

No such thing as a manual license in NSW except on ur Red (Provisional 1) P's. When you get your green's you're free to drive either auto or manual.

P plates (red Ps) are auto or manual here. But once you're on full licence, you can drive either (scary).
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What's your license? Fri, 18 February 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh yessssss... Rolling Eyes i had an auto red p liscence and most of my cars have been manual hahaha then again i bought my first manual car just before i was eligible for my greens so i could learn before going on the greens.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: What's your license? Fri, 18 February 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
none Sad
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: What's your license? Fri, 18 February 2005 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in SA its just L's for 6 months, then P's for 2yrs

no different levels of P's yet

im on my P's till 2007 though....damn me and losing my licence... Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: What's your license? Fri, 18 February 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know why Queensland bothers with having P's. From what I hear you don't need to show your P plates and there are no speed restrictions so what's the point?
My mate said he was pulled over several times on his L's without an unrestricted license holder next to him and every time he was just told to drive home. Apparently you don't even need to display your L plates.

He came down to Sydney though and said it's full of maniac aggressive drivers Laughing
Maybe things are a lot more relaxed in Queensland.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's your license? Sat, 19 February 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 19 February 2005 07:49

I don't know why Queensland bothers with having P's. From what I hear you don't need to show your P plates and there are no speed restrictions so what's the point?
My mate said he was pulled over several times on his L's without an unrestricted license holder next to him and every time he was just told to drive home. Apparently you don't even need to display your L plates.

He came down to Sydney though and said it's full of maniac aggressive drivers Laughing
Maybe things are a lot more relaxed in Queensland.

Nope, no plates required at all.

The only P plates I see on a car up here are those that have mexican number plates on them. And the only L's I see are those on driving school cars. Very rarely I will see a L plate on a private car.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: What's your license? Sat, 19 February 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a HR soon to be MC
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What's your license? Sun, 20 February 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unrestricted car and bike license Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: What's your license? Thu, 24 February 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mines a HC.
Garage_KooK
Regular

November 2004
Re: What's your license? Mon, 28 February 2005 01:04 Go to previous message
Apollo wrote on Sat, 19 February 2005 22:46

Nope, no plates required at all.

sorry wrong you need L plates on your car now that started feb the 1st

but the cop's here dont give a shit if your driving by your self they pulled me up once and told me to go home Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 01:11]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WHY AM I HOME?
Next Topic:soccer injuries
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:58:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083608627319336 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.