Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Wed, 16 February 2005 23:27 Go to next message
Hi all,

I have a 2TG cylinder head taking up space which I want gone.
it's been advertised on here more than once,and noone has been serious about takin it.
no reasonable offer will be refused. if it's not picked up TODAY,it's going in the skip.

comes with rocker cover,cams and caps. valves,springs,retainers etc. are still installed. no corrosion,good overall condition.

Justin...
0418 663628
  Send a private message to this user  
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Thu, 17 February 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well,there were no takers as of 9.30pm tonight,so out it goes.
I would have taken $20 for it too,but anyway...
here's what was thrown out:

Attachment: 1.JPG
(Size: 55.89KB, Downloaded 89 time(s))
Attachment: 4.JPG
(Size: 63.15KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))
Attachment: 5.JPG
(Size: 49.63KB, Downloaded 55 time(s))

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Thu, 17 February 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and here's the front,so you know which version it was.

Justin...

Attachment: 8.JPG
(Size: 46.05KB, Downloaded 70 time(s))

DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Thu, 17 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol you'll prolly find it in here for sale just seperated in about a weeks ... some lucky buggar will find it in the bin
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Thu, 17 February 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's pretty doubtful. and even if someone did find it,it wouldn't be much good to them now...

Justin...
racer98
Regular

July 2003
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Sun, 27 February 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fergo308 wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 03:44

that's pretty doubtful. and even if someone did find it,it wouldn't be much good to them now...

Justin...

hey Let me know if you have that head and how much you want for it also if its some way possibile can you e-mail

hp39091316@yahoo.com
thanks
karim
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Mon, 28 February 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what part of 'it's going today' don't you understand? it went in my bin that night and was collected a couple of days later. it'll be in a tip somewhere now.

Justin...
racer98
Regular

July 2003
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Mon, 28 February 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wanted too see if you still had it but its gone

thanks for letting me know Smile

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Mon, 28 February 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How funny is that..... Laughing
Whats your address, I will set up a tent beside your rubbish bin and wait for more stuff to be turfed. Its always great to see something good binned, Its not that I will take the trash, I just want to be like the paparatzi and take photo's of the garbage disposal you like to rub in everyones noses. Evil or Very Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Tue, 01 March 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"oh, i want attention because im throwing away bits that could help people (i.e. students) that actually need those bits but cant afford them", a round of beers just for you mate,

good one

and for reference, my 2TG Head is better than that one, maybe i should throw it away so im the bigger tool?

Mods delete this rubbish...

Eldar.O.
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Tue, 01 March 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bud, calm...
I was only having a bit of jest, it was a shame that it had to be thrown out, especially if there were no cracks. Granted you have a better head, and yes it could have gone to a student. A round of beers to me? Your such a gentleman, thank you.
Sorry for the sarcasm, but getting all wound up like that over a jest like comment deserves a bit of attention. Have fun mate, life isn't out to get you. Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Wed, 02 March 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 07:18

Hey bud, calm...
I was only having a bit of jest, it was a shame that it had to be thrown out, especially if there were no cracks. Granted you have a better head, and yes it could have gone to a student. A round of beers to me? Your such a gentleman, thank you.
Sorry for the sarcasm, but getting all wound up like that over a jest like comment deserves a bit of attention. Have fun mate, life isn't out to get you. Very Happy

mate, it wasnt directed at you, but rather the feller that thought it was important to advise us, with images, that the goods he advertised were thrown away because he is impatient.

if you thought i had anything against you, please accept my apologies Smile

again, it is his right to throw away whatever he wants, but it is stupid to put up pictures when the goods are already gone...

Eldar.O.
Kermit the TA-22
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 2TG head -going in bin if not sold today Sun, 06 March 2005 07:41 Go to previous message
Hey guys guess wot,
This may seem irnonic but i am a struggling student, on about $100 a week, just found out my TA22 has got 2 cylinders that are barely reaching 100 psi but it's burining no smoke so it's in the head(something to do with the valves). I've only had my licence for a week and already i am back off the road i am looking at paying >$1200 to fix it or hopefully i can just replace the head, that head is identical to what i was looking for which kinda sux lol

Thanks anyway
JoeL
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:AE86 fuel pump
Next Topic:1JZ 380 cc injectors(will fit 20V) fuel pump ...& auto box ..+ shifter & panel JZZ30
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 20:04:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063450336456299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.