Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 **SOLD**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 **SOLD** Wed, 16 February 2005 10:51 Go to next message
im in syd IVE GOT An 85'S12 (silvia) GAZZELE COUPE not lift back 4 SALE

silver
second owner
old man b4 was diabled ...owner
Never thrashed ...i dont thrash it either over that stage now

engine well maintained ...330XXX on the clock but the old man told me he reco the engine at 295XXX and timing belt and head gasket at 320XXX so motor is immaculate coolant is green oil is golden colour rego till may
paint original silver bit faded on bonet and boot lid
interiour bit cracked on steer wheel and door trim ...no dash cracks

top car power EVERYTHING ...even got cruise control Auto
$2000

[Updated on: Sat, 19 February 2005 08:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This'd make a great reliable runabout for someone. Or somethibg more, too, the Gazelle can have a lot of stuff done to it on-the-cheap. If you want to know what a Gazelle Coupe looks like, watch the "importbitz" ad that hangs around up the top of Toymods forums, the car near the end underneath "AND MORE" is an S12 coupe.

good luck with the sale bro, That's a good car and ones with power everything working are damn fine.

Freebump!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suprised no one has picked it up at that price, I seen liftback at 5G in caryards... I so badly wanted one when I got my irst car (N12 Pulsar) it was across from it in the caryard, I was paying no attention to the car I was buying haha.
I even know of 2 guys who drift these hahaha
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one of them with an SR20DET, and i drift it at most drift days, they are really easy to mod and dont cost alot.

is this one IRS or solid Axle?
frontspinner
Regular

January 2005
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what engine do those things have?
are they CA20/CA18?
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gazelle has a twinspark CA20E. Fit for turbo or for a swap for a CA18DET, if you want to put the hard yards in. With more power it'll need a better clutch, and you might want to put an angled shift-lever on the gearbox straight away, but punching the dash is a minor and fixable complaint in such a good car.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Thu, 17 February 2005 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLY PSI wrote on Thu, 17 February 2005 20:03

I have one of them with an SR20DET, and i drift it at most drift days, they are really easy to mod and dont cost alot.

is this one IRS or solid Axle?

yeh shes got IRS
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Fri, 18 February 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got pics there sunshine? i wanna c wat these look like
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 85' Gazelle COUPE ...not liftback S12 Sat, 19 February 2005 08:09 Go to previous message
SOLD Surprised
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA SOARER MANUAL $20000
Next Topic:1gg powerd ra4o
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 05:08:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006199836730957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.