Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

icon10.gif  RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 08 February 2005 10:18 Go to next message
Well i need to get rid of all this.....

The engine conversion package from my AE71. See here for more details:
http://www.witzl.com/pmp80y

# smallport 4A-GE
# Nissan RB25DET turbo on homemade manifold
# 3" dump pipe
# Aristo 2JZ-GTE intercooler
# AE92 oil cooler
# Bosch BOV
# GZE injectors
# AE92 MAP GZE ecu, with Greddy Emanage (tuned)
# Complete loom
# Modified water outlets with remote thermostat housing
# T50 gearbox
# 4AG->W58 bellhousing (no W58 though)
# Unmodified RN41 hilux diff 1410mm with 4.8:1 open centre (not bolt in)
# unmodified hilux tailshaft
# fast

Figures: 10psi, 116kW at the wheels. Will be running at WSID on 16th feb.

Price: $3000 with everything above. $4000 in the car with rego til october. Negotiable. WIlling to separate if someone takes the majority of the gear. Dont ask for something stupid unless its mostly all sold.

Ask questions by all means, and please make offers. Dont be retarded with an offer cos i will polietely ask you to felate yourself.

Im in sydney, the engine is still in the car and running, thus available for test drive.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 10:20]

Send a private message to this user    
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 08 February 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay mate so this is 4 g,s and every thins is still ready to go
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 08 February 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$4000 and you can take it running in the car with rego til oct 24!!

everything working as it is now, minus a couple of my guages and small bits like that.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Wed, 09 February 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Thu, 10 February 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM replied to.

I should have the car off the road within the next couple of weeks. At that point all this stuff will most likely be parted out.

Until then, make offers and ill keep them on file until the time comes to make the decision to rip it apart.
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Thu, 10 February 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will express my interest.

can i get a phone number so i can ask you about setup, condition etc, etc. please
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Thu, 10 February 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Sun, 13 February 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only 116 kw's at the wheels on 10psi? what is wrong with this setup?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Sun, 13 February 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude - thank you for your comments, but you can kindly shove them right back in the place they originated.. YOUR ARSE.

10psi is ~68% more air than atmospheric pressure. (14.7psi absolute = atmospheric pressure)

This same engine in N/A made 69rwKW.
Thus, 116rwKW is a 68% power increase.

Thus this setup has maintained THE SAME volumetric efficiency with EXTRA air, exhaust resitrictions (turbo) and no modifications to the engine otherwise.

Unless you can tell me how to break the laws of physics or vastly change the volumetric efficency of an engine WITHOUT modifying anything - keep your ill-informed comments to yourself.

Thank you for proving your own idiocy in front of the whole internet
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Sun, 13 February 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but my mates cousins bros setup made 300KW? bahaha thats tops. Laughing
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Mon, 14 February 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey just wondering if i could get a pic of the turbo manifold and if u wanna sell it by its self i would like a price cheers
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Mon, 14 February 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, sorry, manifold stays with the whole turbo kit.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Mon, 14 February 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
idiots, your mates making 300kw cause its probably GZE based, low pressure so you can have more boost and what not and not blow your internals. This is only a small port which has high comp there for even running 10psi is hectic, but i guess its ok as Witzl has been running it like that for ages now. anyway, that power is good, and im guessing it has good pickup and top end torque etc from having been high pressure engine and adding a blower too it. Good luck with the sale.
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 15 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah- I think he was joking..
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 15 February 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lolol. That previous post was made by someone else logged on as me. Apologies.

I know a person with a blacktop 20V running approx 7/8psi and makes around 150rwkw. This probably works out similar to the output of your smallport in comparison to intial power versus power after the conversion.

Gluck with the sale.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 15 February 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, and i have a 12" wang.

chassis dyno power figures are not bible, and should NOT be compared between cars.

150rwkW of 7-8psi is VERY hard to believe.

i will tell you now UNDOUBTABLY that the power output of a blacktop 20V on a motec engine dyno is a pisspoor 108kW. For it to make 150kW at the wheels it would have to have ZERO drivetrain loss (a physical impossibility) and have maintained the same volumetric efficiency from NA to turbo.

Sorry, but i find that figure just a little too "generous".

Anyway..... on topic pls.

This is my setup. It is for sale. If you dont like it, then dont bother posting here.
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Tue, 15 February 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree...dyno readouts dont really mean a great deal. 116KW at the wheels in a Ke70/AE71 is fukn awsome i'm sure. I aint too sure about the whole setup of this car making 150kwatw from a blacktop 20v T but shit you not...it runs high comp and about 7 to 8ish psi.

Anyway...some person buy this, I have always longed for a quick KE70/AE71. Bump Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Wed, 16 February 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good for a 14.1 second AE71 Very Happy
brotherjohn
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Wed, 16 February 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will this fit a 1985 st162 celica???
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Thu, 17 February 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt-AE86 wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 10:41

idiots, your mates making 300kw cause its probably GZE based, low pressure so you can have more boost and what not and not blow your internals. This is only a small port which has high comp there for even running 10psi is hectic, but i guess its ok as Witzl has been running it like that for ages now. anyway, that power is good, and im guessing it has good pickup and top end torque etc from having been high pressure engine and adding a blower too it. Good luck with the sale.

dood as if you couldnt tell i was joking. Rolling Eyes

14.1 doesnt count as there were no roof racks, well from what i could see Surprised
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RWD 4A-GTE engine conversion, w/everything. Suit AE86/AE71 Fri, 18 February 2005 06:19 Go to previous message
nah there were none, i bent the crap out of them when i thought they could hold my weight....

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: $500 Turbo,manifold,wastegate from 18RG
Next Topic:4AGE 20V Extractors to Suit 16V
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 05:37:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073690414428711 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.