Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 10:02

no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 21:46

Now....
Do you decide to "step on this guys head and chest which between your foot and concrete the only way for force to escape is sideways...

Or you back down as soon as they hit the ground because u r a person who believes in all that is good will prevail.
Or even believe in justice...

No Tofu:

my take on this:

Like you I don't have the 'family' to back me in a ruckus, nor do I want my friends to have to assist....

If I get into a ruckus...it's usually because I can't find any other out...when an out is found --> I'm gone..boom smoke...

for example: three guys tried to roll me once while I was doing my daily run, got surrounded by them and I refuse to give up my stuff (just because I paid for it and they aint having it)...

on guy swung at me, missed, second swing - got me good, but then I also connected...he dropped...I saw gap to run as other two guy's pull knives...so I ran (like a mofo)....no need to go back no need to get into something deeper...

I'll only fight till there's an out.

man that was you?

fuck me my jaw hurt after that...

j/k man Laughing

dont generalise wogs, we arent all that bad...
  Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Thu, 17 February 2005 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy -> Yeah I was a bit. Sorry champ Embarassed
Nick AE86 -> Yeah that's true but I think most of it comes from people who are first generation born in Australia (ie. their parents migrated here). I don't think it will be like that 1 or 2 generations down the track.

no_tofu_speed wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 01:15

I also hate un-neededly fair violent people in general.
People in a certain area telling a aussie guy to "get the fucc out skip"....... not right
and just so you are safe. "Submitting" to them is definately not right either.
Ill suck your dick and shit just so you wont give me trouble. Whateva.....

Dude by submit I did not mean he should just do whatever the guy tells him to do. I meant submit as in let him talk trash but tell the guy to hear him out and if he gets aggressive that's when you submit. Submit in a sort of assertive way so he can't get pissed off.
For example the guy says "you're a f***ing d*ckhead".
You say "ok".
Do you know what I mean? It's sort of a smart ass thing to do but it gets people to shut up and it means they've got nothing to start trouble over.

Quote:

And racism due to actions associated with race, compaqred to primary school racism, not liking just because you look different.. are very damn different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racism due to actions associated with a certain race basically means the way that race acts.
You say primary school racism is not liking you just because you look different. Well looking different, dressing different, doing things differently is all part of the way someone acts.
So it IS the same thing. Besides, I don't believe there is different racism. All racism is racism.

Quote:

Ontop of people who single out races, people who do things within a race to give a race a badnamed should be condemned!!!!
I do recall in the sydney gangrapes a testimony stating one of them said "I'm going to fucc you lebstyle".
Such things of course will lead to hate...

I agree it will lead to hate but that doesn't mean it's ok. If someone is a real bastard it doesn't mean that his mum and dad are.

Quote:

Every non-domestic race has had their turn, and discrimination is an unfortunately natural part of all animal species...

Non-domestic would include people of anglo descent. So no, not everyone has had their turn. Unless you are saying anglo-Australia was the original domestic race, which it wasn't. Are YOU being racist? Razz lol just kidding. Either way, it doesn't make it acceptable.

Quote:

(I am sure everyone knew a small gorup in highschool like that.. that says evil is pure and all things beautiful should be destroyed etc etc). during the time after the Colimbine incident were monitored y eveyrone with suspicion.

The trenchcoat mafia went after people who teased them. Lives were lost as a result of hatred. It's important that people try to understand.
As much as I don't like Marilyn Manson he had something pretty interesting to say on the Bowling for Columbine movie. When asked what he would say to those kids he replied "I wouldn't say anything. I'd listen"
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Fri, 18 February 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some good points thu....
When your a little calmer, you make more sense hahaha
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Party Gone BAD!(Someone killed) Fri, 18 February 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 16:22

Some good points thu....
When your a little calmer, you make more sense hahaha

lol thanks tofu Laughing Embarassed
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:25 Today!
Next Topic:Happy Valentines Day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 15:54:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046699047088623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.